Kim Kardashian baby weight loss photos expected before August 17? Post-baby pregnancy debut may be on Kris!
Kim Kardashian has been out of public view since she gave birth to daughter North West last month but reports state that she is planning to debut her first post-baby appearance prior to her sister Kylie Jenner's Sweet 16 party.
The 32-year-old reality star will be careful not to steal her sister's limelight by making her public post-baby debut before the big day on August 17. She is also rumored to make an appearance on her mother Kris' new talk show 'Kris!'
A source told New York Daily News: "'She really wants to go to Kylie's party, and when it comes to the family, Kris wants everyone there. Kim is just working with Kris to figure out the best plan of action."
Kardashian's appearance on the talk show does not mean that she will debut her daughter. "They'll keep it light and just talk diet and exercise," said the source. "No baby photo will be shown."
Meanwhile, the new mom is said to be working hard to shake off her pregnancy weight, with some reports stating that she allegedly lost 50 pounds after the birth.
The reality star, whose baby photos have yet to be released, is on the cover of Star Magazine, which is titled: "I got my body back! How she lost 50 pounds in 40 days."
Kardashian is keen to lose her baby weight after her pregnancy weight gain was chronicled in the media. She is said to be breastfeeding North to help shed the weight. "She kept hearing that she would lose a lot of weight if she did breast-feed," a source told Star Magazine. "That's why she's forcing herself to do it."
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- The faith perspective: How Psalm 33 speaks to our political reality
- London's fire-fighting bishop: Who was St Mellitus?
- Why does Jesus say 'If you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven'?
- 'The Promise': An in-depth interview with the producer of this unmissable movie for Christians
- Security dominates French election after shooting
- St Anselm was one of the most influential Christians of the last 1,000 years. But who was he and what did he believe?
- Are Trump-supporting evangelicals isolating themselves from the unchurched they want to reach?
- 'The Selfish Gospel': Why salvation isn't all about me
- Who are the Jehovah's Witnesses? 5 things you should know
- Archaeologists uncover ancient Viking settlement underneath historic church ruins in Norway
- Many believe Ethiopia was the first country to accept Christianity – now for some it is being outlawed
- No bullet-proof glass for Pope Francis on Egypt visit
- Is this the oldest surviving image of the Virgin Mary?
- France now has a clear choice – which way will it turn?
- Persecuted Guatemalan pastor wins prestigious award for protecting his community