Kim K. swollen feet PHOTOS: Reality star suffers from pregnancy edema
Pregnant Kim Kardashian is two months away from giving birth to her first child with partner Kanye West, but it seems that pregnancy is taking a toll on her body as she was photographed with very swollen feet.
The 32-year-old reality star wore a tight white dress and squeezed into a pair of high heels Thursday which revealed just how swollen her feet are.
By the look of the photos, Kardashian may be suffering from edema, which is a clinical term for swelling.
Edema during pregnancy is common, and occurs mostly in the feet and ankle area.
See photos of Kim's swollen feet HERE.
Earlier this month, Kardashian tweeted a photo of her swollen feet to her 17 million followers after wearing caged Givenchy boots all day.
Kardashian attended the Met Gala in New York this month with her beau West, wearing a floral dress designed by Riccardo Tisci. A comment made by the designer had sparked engagement rumors. "She is the future wife of a really good friend of mine. I wanted to have a moment of family…Kim, Kanye and the baby," he told Women's Wear Daily.
She recently spoke of the differences between her and West. She told Fabulous magazine: "We live different lives, but I love being open. That's who I've always been. That will never change because that is who I am. It does worry me when I think about it."
She continued: "I'm definitely more of a recluse since I'm pregnant but I haven't necessarily decided to hold myself back, it's just preparing myself for respecting the privacy of my child and my boyfriend."
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- The faith perspective: How Psalm 33 speaks to our political reality
- London's fire-fighting bishop: Who was St Mellitus?
- Why does Jesus say 'If you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven'?
- 'The Promise': An in-depth interview with the producer of this unmissable movie for Christians
- Security dominates French election after shooting
- St Anselm was one of the most influential Christians of the last 1,000 years. But who was he and what did he believe?
- Are Trump-supporting evangelicals isolating themselves from the unchurched they want to reach?
- 'The Selfish Gospel': Why salvation isn't all about me
- Who are the Jehovah's Witnesses? 5 things you should know
- Evangelicals and Pentecostal Christians expect - and are prepared to endure - persecution
- Archaeologists uncover ancient Viking settlement underneath historic church ruins in Norway
- Many believe Ethiopia was the first country to accept Christianity – now for some it is being outlawed
- No bullet-proof glass for Pope Francis on Egypt visit
- Is this the oldest surviving image of the Virgin Mary?
- France now has a clear choice – which way will it turn?