Kim K. swollen feet PHOTOS: Reality star suffers from pregnancy edema
Pregnant Kim Kardashian is two months away from giving birth to her first child with partner Kanye West, but it seems that pregnancy is taking a toll on her body as she was photographed with very swollen feet.
The 32-year-old reality star wore a tight white dress and squeezed into a pair of high heels Thursday which revealed just how swollen her feet are.
By the look of the photos, Kardashian may be suffering from edema, which is a clinical term for swelling.
Edema during pregnancy is common, and occurs mostly in the feet and ankle area.
See photos of Kim's swollen feet HERE.
Earlier this month, Kardashian tweeted a photo of her swollen feet to her 17 million followers after wearing caged Givenchy boots all day.
Kardashian attended the Met Gala in New York this month with her beau West, wearing a floral dress designed by Riccardo Tisci. A comment made by the designer had sparked engagement rumors. "She is the future wife of a really good friend of mine. I wanted to have a moment of family…Kim, Kanye and the baby," he told Women's Wear Daily.
She recently spoke of the differences between her and West. She told Fabulous magazine: "We live different lives, but I love being open. That's who I've always been. That will never change because that is who I am. It does worry me when I think about it."
She continued: "I'm definitely more of a recluse since I'm pregnant but I haven't necessarily decided to hold myself back, it's just preparing myself for respecting the privacy of my child and my boyfriend."
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Generous leadership: What Moses has to teach pastors today
- The profound Christian faith of Vincent van Gogh
- You can transform the world through love: here's how
- The hidden crisis facing Iraq's refugees – their medicines have run out
- Tribes, tensions and gay marriage: What's the future for the Church of England?
- 'Life' might just be the most anti-Christian movie you'll see this year
- 'People all over the world are praying for you': Billy Graham chaplains help those affected by London terror
- 'Love divine, all loves excelling': 7 inspiring hymns by Charles Wesley
- How do evil spirits work? Can we inherit them from our ancestors?
- After London's terror attack, should I still evangelise my Muslim neighbour?
- Mother of Palestinian shot by Israeli forces last year in Jerusalem is also killed
- Pastor prays for Lazarus-style miracle that dead wife will be resurrected by God
- Christian President of Lebanon controversially declares Christians are 'no longer in direct danger' in Middle East
- Judge throws out class action against Christian group brought by LGBT activists
- Q&A explainer: Why are ultra-Orthodox Jews protesting in Jerusalem against the State of Israel?