Kim K. swollen feet PHOTOS: Reality star suffers from pregnancy edema
Pregnant Kim Kardashian is two months away from giving birth to her first child with partner Kanye West, but it seems that pregnancy is taking a toll on her body as she was photographed with very swollen feet.
The 32-year-old reality star wore a tight white dress and squeezed into a pair of high heels Thursday which revealed just how swollen her feet are.
By the look of the photos, Kardashian may be suffering from edema, which is a clinical term for swelling.
Edema during pregnancy is common, and occurs mostly in the feet and ankle area.
See photos of Kim's swollen feet HERE.
Earlier this month, Kardashian tweeted a photo of her swollen feet to her 17 million followers after wearing caged Givenchy boots all day.
Kardashian attended the Met Gala in New York this month with her beau West, wearing a floral dress designed by Riccardo Tisci. A comment made by the designer had sparked engagement rumors. "She is the future wife of a really good friend of mine. I wanted to have a moment of family…Kim, Kanye and the baby," he told Women's Wear Daily.
She recently spoke of the differences between her and West. She told Fabulous magazine: "We live different lives, but I love being open. That's who I've always been. That will never change because that is who I am. It does worry me when I think about it."
She continued: "I'm definitely more of a recluse since I'm pregnant but I haven't necessarily decided to hold myself back, it's just preparing myself for respecting the privacy of my child and my boyfriend."
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Sun, snow and storms: What role does weather play in the Bible?
- Sermon of the Year winner: 'God in the dark'
- Why 'The Benedict Option' is a good option for Christians
- We have them for schools and universities. Why not a league table for churches?
- Should I care about Martin Luther's 95 Theses?
- A martyr for our moment: 3 lessons from the radical Christian sacrifice of St Alban
- Cathedrals in crisis? Three ways we could support their growing ministry
- Most religious groups support gay marriage - with the exception of white evangelical Christians
- One reason your church may not be growing – and five things that might help
- Sudanese churches in defiant open letter: We are victims of 'systematic violation of Christian religious freedoms'
- Otto Warmbier death a 'mystery': North Korea denies responsibility
- Nigerian Christian leader pleads for help to stop death and destruction by Islamist Fulani militia
- Grenfell fire: Police consider manslaughter charges as cause of blaze revealed
- Egypt's Coptic Christians lament jihadist persecution, forgive killers, but ask: 'Where is our government'?
- Mayor of Rio who is also an evangelical bishop cuts funding for Brazil's Rio Carnival