Kim K. shower invite PHOTO: ballerina suggests baby girl with Kanye West?
Kim Kardashian has sent out very fancy invitations for her upcoming baby shower.
The baby shower is scheduled for June 2, hosted by Kris Jenner, Shelli Azoff, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian.
Guests received the invitation in the form of a box, which they open up to reveal a spinning ballerina dancing to Kanye West's "Hey Mama" song.
Click here to see a photo of the invitation.
Kardashian and West are expecting their first child together in July.
The ballerina in the music box may suggest that the pair is having a baby daughter – as previously rumored.
The 32-year-old reality star is currently in Paris, France, with her mother. She has made frequent trips to the city of lights throughout her pregnancy, where West is working on his new album.
She wrote in her blog; "My final trip before I can't fly anymore! My mom and I flew to Paris to soak in the amazingness Paris has to offer before I can't travel any more! We were doing some baby shopping and checking on our place here before heading to LA for a while."
Kardashian has kept her Twitter followers up to date on her pregnancy, with her recent tweet on Tuesday being a photo of her lips with the message: "My pregnancy lips are outta control #IGuessNotABadProblemToHave."
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Sun, snow and storms: What role does weather play in the Bible?
- Sermon of the Year winner: 'God in the dark'
- Why 'The Benedict Option' is a good option for Christians
- We have them for schools and universities. Why not a league table for churches?
- Should I care about Martin Luther's 95 Theses?
- A martyr for our moment: 3 lessons from the radical Christian sacrifice of St Alban
- Cathedrals in crisis? Three ways we could support their growing ministry
- Most religious groups support gay marriage - with the exception of white evangelical Christians
- One reason your church may not be growing – and five things that might help
- Christian school warned: Don't teach Bible passages that are 'offensive' to LGBT people
- Reports say 100 Christians may be hostages in Philippines battle between army and Islamist rebels
- Oil tanker explosion kills more than 120 in Pakistan
- 34 Tower blocks have failed fire safety checks across the country
- Landslide buries mountain village in southwest China, fears for 141 people
- Trump, Putin and Erdogan behave like autocratic rulers - Germany's Schulz