Kim K privacy clash with Kanye? Kim admits they are 'different', West wants to raise baby in France
Reality star Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are expecting their first child together in July but the pair has recently been swamped with rumors of a split.
Kardashian addressed the ongoing rumors, saying that she and West are definitely "different" which worries her.
She told Fabulous magazine: "We live different lives, but I love being open. That's who I've always been. That will never change because that is who I am. It does worry me when I think about it."
She continued: "I'm definitely more of a recluse since I'm pregnant but I haven't necessarily decided to hold myself back, it's just preparing myself for respecting the privacy of my child and my boyfriend."
While Kardashian, 31, is used to living her life in front of the cameras, she does not want her child to be "growing up in the limelight."
West, 35, reportedly wants to raise their baby in France while Kardashian wants to raise the child in the States.
A source told Life & Style magazine: "Kanye is absolutely insistent that the baby will be raised in France, but Kim's refusing to let that happen. It's so important for her to be near her family and have the baby grow up around its aunts, uncles and cousins. There's no way she'll stop fighting Kanye on this."
The pair has spent a lot of time apart since the announcement of the pregnancy last year. They reportedly spent less than 30 days together since the announcement.
Contrary to rumors of a split, the pair also sparked rumors of an engagement last week when Kardashian attended the Met Gala in New York with a pair of long-sleeved gloves. Her floral dress was designed by Riccardo Tisci, who told Women's Wear Daily: "She is the future wife of a really good friend of mine. I wanted to have a moment of family…Kim, Kanye and the baby."
It's exciting to see how many Christian-themed movies are slowly getting more and more positive feedback from critics and viewers.
Justin Bieber, the world famous and Christian young pop singer with a troubled past, has thanked God for the improvements in his life since he was arrested three years ago.
- Christian philosopher Alvin Plantinga wins £1.1m Templeton Prize: 7 quotes from an intellectual giant
- Could you go to Pippa Middleton's wedding, even if not invited?
- Why does Jesus refuse to help the Syro-Phoenician woman in Matthew 15?
- Why do people stop going to church – and what can we do about it?
- Christian pop singer Justin Bieber says, 'Thank God I'm not where I used to be'
- The faith perspective: How Psalm 33 speaks to our political reality
- London's fire-fighting bishop: Who was St Mellitus?
- Why does Jesus say 'If you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven'?
- 'The Promise': An in-depth interview with the producer of this unmissable movie for Christians
- Catholic bishop retires early – at 71 – so he can go out and evangelise the world
- German evangelical church apologises for role in Namibian genocide
- Pope Francis gives TED talk calling for for 'tenderness' revolution
- Jewish and Muslim leaders warn against voting for 'dangerous' Marine Le Pen in French election
- Pope Francis issues video message to Egyptians, saying the world needs 'peace, love and mercy'
- Christian Pakistani family's 14-year old daughter kidnapped at gunpoint