Justin Timberlake AMA performance video 2013, "Drink You Away"; Wins Favorite Pop/Rock Male Artist Award
Justin Timberlake performed his new single "Drink You Away" at the 2013 AMA Video Music Awards on Nov. 24 from his latest album "20/20 Experience."
Timberlake was nominated for five American Music Awards this year - Artist of the Year, Favorite Male Artist for Soul/R&B, Favorite Male Artist for Pop/Rock, Favorite Album for Pop/Rock, and Favorite Album for Soul/R&B.
He won the Favorite Pop/Rock Male Artist Award, which was the first award to be presented tonight. He won the same category in 2007.
He also won the Favorite Male Artist for Soul/R&B, and Favorite Album for Soul/R&B.
The 32-year-old was honored with the Michael Jackson Vanguard Music Award at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards in August. He also reunited with former boyband NSYNC for the first time during in ten years. Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Lance Bass, Joey Fatone, and Chris Kirkpatrick have not performed together since the 2003 Grammy Awards.
Timberlake has since been very busy for his 20/20 Experience World Tour. The next tour is scheduled for Nov. 26 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Tour dates are scheduled all the way through to August 2014 at the Sap Center in San Jose, California.
Justin Timberlake and late night show host Jimmy Fallon are set to do 'Saturday Night Live' together on Dec. 21. Timberlake will be back as a musical guest on the NBC show for the fifth time.
See a video of Justin Timberlake's performance of "Drink You Away" at the AMAs below:
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- After months of silence, bells at York Minster will ring out the joy of the Resurrection this Easter
- Was Christopher Columbus really a Jew fleeing persecution by the Spanish Inquisition?
- Christians are to the fore in efforts to find homes in the UK for thousands of Syrian refugees
- Render unto Caesar: The new pound coin has an uncomfortable message for the Church
- A Christian ministry brings healing to Jewish children and seniors in Ukraine
- A family in the United States is battling for the right to name their daughter 'Allah'
- Prince George to attend Christian private school
- 6 ways to read the Bible for all it's worth
- 'We used to worship in fear': The Islamic extremist who converted to Christ
- Terror will never drive us apart, pledge Archbishops, Imams and Chief Rabbi
- Christian convert in prison in Iran is seriously ill and in urgent need of medical care
- Coptic Pope says Egyptian Christians' problems are 'minor', warns against 'harmful' exaggeration
- Congo bishops abandon peace deal citing 'lack of sincere political will'
- Nigerian Catholic Church calls on Government to stop 'structural injustice' against Christians
- Turkish Muslim woman who 'hated Christians' dreams of Jesus telling her to 'follow My way'