Jenna Dewan Tatum in Vancouver: PHOTOS show stunning 2 month post-pregnancy body
Jenna Dewan -Tatum was spotted in Vancouver looking very fit just months after giving birth to her daughter Everly.
The 32-year-old actress was spotted with her husband Channing Tatum, who helped her settled into Vancouver in preparation for her new TV series, "The Witches of East End."
A recent photo of the pair shows the couple walking hand in hand. Jenna looks super trim with a black lace top and dark skinny jeans.
Click here to see photos of Jenna Dewan-Tatum in Vancouver.
The new series will be Dewan's first acting gig since giving birth to Everly.
Jenna Dewan and Channing Tatum welcomed their first child together in June at a private hospital in London, where Tatum was filming "Jupiter Ascending" at the time of the birth.
Tatum told Chelsea Handler on June 27 that he cried when his wife gave birth to their first child. "I probably went to the bathroom four times and had a crying fit," he said. "Like, I'm just like, 'I don't know what to do!'" The first-time dad continued: "There is a real reason why God did not give, like, [guys] this ability to have babies. Because we would not be able to do it. You guys, I don't know how you do it. It's a real thing. It's like National Geographic animal-style, for real. I don't get it."
Tatum, 33, met his wife on the set of "Step Up" and started dating right away. They recently celebrated their four-year wedding anniversary together.
"The Witches of East End" also stars Julia Ormond, Rachel Boston and Madchen Amick.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Amazing Grace: 7 quotes from the slaver-turned-preacher John Newton
- WANTED: Christian coders, techies and creatives. The CofE is inviting you to its first 'digital lab'
- Already worrying about Halloween and 'trick-or-treat'? This Christian charity has answers
- Pioneer ministry: How a new generation of ministers is changing the face of mission
- How Christian and other faith communities are rebuilding trust in times of crisis
- Was Jesus an extremist? 1 in 5 Brits thinks so
- Is the sidelining of religion a root cause of our mental health crisis?
- O.J. Simpson says he wishes he had 'been a better Christian' as he's granted parole
- What does 'home' mean to you? Are you like the Son of Man, with nowhere to lay your head?
- World Church leaders offer prayers for 'just peace' in Jerusalem
- A boy wrote to Pope Francis inviting him on a pilgrimage for sick children. He received a remarkable reply
- Tearfund's research into the faith of refugees is showing how religion is part of the solution, not just part of the problem
- Israel says Jerusalem mosque metal detectors to stay after bloody Palestinian clash
- Iraqi forces claim to have captured 16-year-old girl who ran away from Germany to marry ISIS jihadi
- More Christians handed harsh prison sentences in Iran; is Tehran afraid that Christianity is growing in the country?