'Iron Man 4' cast news: Robert Downey Jr concludes filming for Avengers 2 role - Colin Farrell to be new Iron Man?
While Robert Downey Jr. has just finished shooting his small role in the "Avengers 2: Age of Ultron" movie, his son, Indio Downey was busy doing something else... smoking crack. Indio was recently arrested for cocaine possession.
It couldn't come at a better time. Downey Jr. is now free to attend to personal matters, his son's arrest in particular. TMZ broke the news that Indio was arrested in West Hollywood over the weekend. The cops noticed that he was smoking from a pipe while in his car. and stopped him. When they searched his car, they found cocaine and the rest is history.
Indio is 20 years old and Downey Jr. immediately released a statement regarding the charge and arrest: "Unfortunately, there's a genetic component to addiction and Indio has likely inherited it. Also, there is a lot of family support and understanding, and we're all determined to rally behind him and help him become the man he's capable of being. We're grateful to the Sheriff's department for their intervention, and believe Indio can be another recovery success story instead of a cautionary tale."
There have been talks about who will play Tony Starks/Iron Man in "Iron Man 4," and the front runner is Colin Farrell. The actor's small role in "Avengers 2" can be a sign that he will be leaving the franchise for good. He confirmed finishing up early on shooting the movie on Facebook, saying, "I've been unemployed for 2 days and require excitement. Time to start posting! Check in tomorrow--my followers get first dibs."
Comicbook speculated that it could be Joss Whedon's decision to shoot Iron Man scenes first so Downey Jr. can attend to his son's addiction problem. Or it could also be that Iron Man indeed has a small role to play in the upcoming movie?
Justin Bieber, the world famous and Christian young pop singer with a troubled past, has thanked God for the improvements in his life since he was arrested three years ago.
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian drew flak from Twitter users after she unveiled the latest merchandise in her collection, which included a candle that has her face depicted as the Blessed Virgin Mary.
- Why does Jesus refuse to help the Syro-Phoenician woman in Matthew 15?
- Why do people stop going to church – and what can we do about it?
- Christian pop singer Justin Bieber says, 'Thank God I'm not where I used to be'
- The faith perspective: How Psalm 33 speaks to our political reality
- London's fire-fighting bishop: Who was St Mellitus?
- Why does Jesus say 'If you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven'?
- 'The Promise': An in-depth interview with the producer of this unmissable movie for Christians
- Security dominates French election after shooting
- St Anselm was one of the most influential Christians of the last 1,000 years. But who was he and what did he believe?
- Jewish and Muslim leaders warn against voting for 'dangerous' Marine Le Pen in French election
- Pope Francis issues video message to Egyptians, saying the world needs 'peace, love and mercy'
- Christian Pakistani family's 14-year old daughter kidnapped at gunpoint
- Can John Wesley teach us how to campaign in a general election?
- Who is the greatest Christian alive today?
- China bans religious names in ongoing crackdown