iPhone 6 release date imminent as parts arrive for production; Apple to unveil latest handset at WWDC with iOS 7?
Apple fans last year have had to wait over a year to upgrade their iPhones to an iPhone 5, but the next generation handset may launch earlier than expected, according to recent reports.
A new report claims that the upgraded iPhone 5S or iPhone 6 may be released sooner than previously thought, as Chinese factories have already received necessary parts to start building the phones.
According to Patently Apple, a "new Chinese report" claimed that "Apple's noisy supply chain is at it again", meaning that manufacturers have already received necessary parts to begin building the next generation iPhone.
This means that the production of the iPhone 5S/6 may start some time in July, which will be two months after the parts arrived to manufacturers. Two months is the standard timeline between parts arriving and the start of production.
The next generation iPhone is slated to feature a Retina or IGZO screen display and packed with an A7 quad core chip processor. It is also rumoured to have 128 GB internal storage, a 13 mega-pixel camera, and iOS 7. The battery life is expected to be much improved and it may also come with NFC support, which the current iPhone 5 lacks.
Apple is also expected to launch an "affordable" iPhone for customers. The rumoured phone is expected to have plastic casing, a 4-inch display similar to the iPhone 4S, a dual core processor and 8 mega-pixel camera.
Apple's annual Worldwide Developer's Conference will kick off on June 10 in San Francisco. Tickets for the event sold out in under two minutes, setting an all-time record. Apple's latest operating system, iOS 7, is expected to be previewed at the conference. An upgraded line of Macbook Pros and Airs are also rumoured to make an appearance. The iPhone 5S/6 may also be introduced at the conference, which makes sense if rumours of a July release date is true.
Growing up, I had a lot of pets for friends- fishes, dogs, cats, and turtles just to name a few. And as each one passed, I always had one question in mind- "Will I ever see Shadow, Tiger, Bridget, Spike, Buddy, David or Goliath ever again?"
Spiritual growth is to be one of every Christian man's top priority.
- The faith perspective: How Psalm 33 speaks to our political reality
- London's fire-fighting bishop: Who was St Mellitus?
- Why does Jesus say 'If you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven'?
- 'The Promise': An in-depth interview with the producer of this unmissable movie for Christians
- Security dominates French election after shooting
- St Anselm was one of the most influential Christians of the last 1,000 years. But who was he and what did he believe?
- Are Trump-supporting evangelicals isolating themselves from the unchurched they want to reach?
- 'The Selfish Gospel': Why salvation isn't all about me
- Who are the Jehovah's Witnesses? 5 things you should know
- Archaeologists uncover ancient Viking settlement underneath historic church ruins in Norway
- Many believe Ethiopia was the first country to accept Christianity – now for some it is being outlawed
- No bullet-proof glass for Pope Francis on Egypt visit
- Is this the oldest surviving image of the Virgin Mary?
- France now has a clear choice – which way will it turn?
- Persecuted Guatemalan pastor wins prestigious award for protecting his community