iOS 7 untethered jailbreak info, release date fall, features [VIDEO]
Apple revealed its latest mobile operating system, the iOS 7, at the beginning of its annual World Wide Developer's Conference on June 10.
The Cupertino-based company unveiled the latest operating system with its refreshed minimalistic design. The design of the interface has been simplified, with Apple removing unnecessary bars and buttons in order to provide an unobstructed view of the pages loaded on the phone.
Apple also introduced new features such as the Control Center, Airdrop and smarter multi-tasking. The Control Center gives users quick access to controls and apps with one swipe
The updated Safari browser hides unnecessary buttons and bars until you scroll to reveal them, allowing more content to be seen on the page. The new tab view allows easier navigation between web pages.
Airdrop allows users to easily share photos, videos and contacts just by tapping a Share button. The pre-installed Airdrop will use Wi-Fi or Bluetooth to securely transfer the media and messages using encryption.
Now that the latest mobile operating system has been unveiled by Apple, iPhone and iPad users are no doubt looking for the untethered jailbreak of the OS.
The Evasi0n Jailbreak iOS 7 is expected to be available this summer or autumn, according to evad3rs.net. The jailbreak can be used for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
The official release date of the iOS 7 will be in fall, presumably with all the new upgraded Apple devices such as the iPhone 5S or iPhone 6 and iPad 5.
Watch a video of the iOS 7 Beta 1 features below:
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Amazing Grace: 7 quotes from the slaver-turned-preacher John Newton
- WANTED: Christian coders, technies and creatives. The CofE is inviting you to its first 'digital lab'
- Already worrying about Halloween and 'trick-or-treat'? This Christian charity has answers
- Pioneer ministry: How a new generation of ministers is changing the face of mission
- How Christian and other faith communities are rebuilding trust in times of crisis
- Was Jesus an extremist? 1 in 5 Brits thinks so
- Is the sidelining of religion a root cause of our mental health crisis?
- O.J. Simpson says he wishes he had 'been a better Christian' as he's granted parole
- What does 'home' mean to you? Are you like the Son of Man, with nowhere to lay your head?
- A boy wrote to Pope Francis inviting him on a pilgrimage for sick children. He received a remarkable reply
- Tearfund's research into the faith of refugees is showing how religion is part of the solution, not just part of the problem
- Israel says Jerusalem mosque metal detectors to stay after bloody Palestinian clash
- Iraqi forces claim to have captured 16-year-old girl who ran away from Germany to marry ISIS jihadi
- More Christians handed harsh prison sentences in Iran; is Tehran afraid that Christianity is growing in the country?
- Muslim teenager goes to Christian camp to get close to his girl crush but ends up falling in love with Jesus instead