HTC Butterfly S vs HTC One: Specs and features comparison, price [VIDEO]
HTC has launched the Butterfly S, the follow up to the original Butterfly smartphone, at an event in Taiwan. The smartphone giant's latest phone packs an impressive 5 inch 1080 Super LCD 3 display with 440ppi resolution.
Like the HTC One, the Butterfly S has BoomSound stereo speakers on the front and runs the latest Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system.
Its processor is the 1.9GHz Snapdragon 600, which is faster than the HTC One's 1.7 GHz quad-core processore. It also packs a 3,200mAh battery, 2 GB of Ram, and 16GB internal storage. The phone also has a microSD card slot of up to 64 GB. The HTC One has 32/64 GB Internal memory and is thinner and lighter than the Butterfly S. The battery is almost 40% bigger than HTC One's 2300 mAh battery.
The phone features a 4-megapixel UltraPixel rear camera, same as the HTC One's camera, and a 2.1-megapixel wide-angle camera on the front.
The powerful specs of the Butterfly S (processor and battery), has customers wondering why this latest smartphone isn't HTC's flagship device.
The phone will be released in Taiwan in July with a price tag of NT $22,000 (around $766 USD). It will also be available in grey, white, white and red.
So far, there is no news on whether the Butterfly S will be available in the States or anywhere else in the world apart from China.
The phone is available with quadband WCDMA and quadband GSM/EDGE connectivity, including NFC, GPS and GLONASS.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- President Trump's first 100 days: What has he achieved so far?
- Can Pope Francis do anything to help Egypt's Christians?
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 review: an atheist's God from beyond the stars
- What did Jesus mean when he said 'I am the vine'?
- Five inspiring TED talks you should watch this weekend
- 'He gives wisdom to the wise': 11 Bible verses about leadership
- Christians aren't reading the Bible. Why not, and what can we do about it?
- Pope Francis: Lust for power is like drinking gin on an empty stomach
- Ever feel people don't like you? Maybe it's a spiritual gift
- Pope, at Cairo Mass, urges unity against fanaticism
- Saudi Arabia 'not paying its fair share' towards defence, says Trump
- German finance minister warns: No free lunch for Britain in Brexit negotiations
- Pentagon admits friendly fire may have killed US troops in Afghanistan
- Executed man was 'coughing and convulsing', lawyer calls for probe
- North Korea test-fires ballistic missile in defiance of world pressure