'How to Get Away With Murder' season 3 return date news, spoilers: Is Connor involved in Wes' death?; Will a kiss change Bonnie and Annalise's relationship?
The dead person under the sheet is Wes (Alfred Enoch), and is it possible that Connor (Jack Falahee) had something to do with it? Meanwhile, Bonnie (Liza Weil) and Annalise (Viola Davis) bring their relationship to new grounds with a kiss.
In the midseason finale of "How to Get Away With Murder" season 3, it was revealed that Wes was the dead person under the sheet. Horrified at her discovery, Annalise screamed out her lungs for the fallen member of The Keating Five. But the details of how he was killed and who did it remains a mystery, which will be unveiled at the return of the series in January next year.
In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, executive producer Pete Nowalk shared that he knows fans of the show will be upset about how they distort the timelines in the show, but he also said that it's part of the series' DNA. Nowalk also revealed that the time of Connor hooking up with Oliver's (Conrad Ricamora) most recent guy actually happened before the Keating house burned down. With no clear alibi, could Connor be involved with Wes' death?
In episode 6 — titled "Is Someone Really Dead?" — when the police came to Wes apartment, Connor freaked out and lost his temper at Wes, telling him how everything bad that's happened is his fault. Connor also threatened to hurt Wes if he drags him down with him.
There are also questions about how Connor knew how to meet up with Bonnie at the hospital if he left his phone at Michaela's (Aja Naomi King). It seems that Connor is one of the characters fans shoulw watch out for when the show returns.
Meanwhile, Annalise and Bonnie had an intimate yet awkward kiss that might bring their relationship to a new level.
"Boundaries get very blurred with these people," Weil shared, but she also adds that her character's relationship with Annalise is more maternal in the sense that they take care of each other.
On the other hand, Davis wants her character's relationship to have "a closer direction, a more bonding one," because Annalise needs Bonnie the most.
"How to Get Away With Murder" season 3 returns on January 19, 2017 on ABC.
It's the 20th anniversary of the publication of the first Harry Potter book. The series has long been a focus extreme religious reaction with some Christians arguing the series is a gospel analogy and others that it promotes a dangerous acceptance of the occult.
'God revealed himself, even through the valley of the shadow of death': Steven Curtis Chapman talks to Christian Today
Christian Today talks with one of the world's most well-known Christian music stars about his life, music and the story behind it all.
- Harry Potter and the Christian gospel: Three Christian moments in the Harry Potter books
- God is with us through the pain
- Julian the Apostate: How Rome's last pagan emperor went to war with Christians
- Sun, snow and storms: What role does weather play in the Bible?
- Sermon of the Year winner: 'God in the dark'
- Why 'The Benedict Option' is a good option for Christians
- We have them for schools and universities. Why not a league table for churches?
- Should I care about Martin Luther's 95 Theses?
- A martyr for our moment: 3 lessons from the radical Christian sacrifice of St Alban
- UK's Conservative Party agrees £1 billion deal with the Northern Ireland's Protestant DUP
- Fairtrade hit by changes in supermarket deal
- Donald Trump refuses to host White House Ramadan meal, breaking 20-year tradition
- Christian school warned: Don't teach Bible passages that are 'offensive' to LGBT people
- Reports say 100 Christians may be hostages in Philippines battle between army and Islamist rebels
- Oil tanker explosion kills more than 120 in Pakistan