'How to Get Away With Murder' season 3 return date news, spoilers: Is Connor involved in Wes' death?; Will a kiss change Bonnie and Annalise's relationship?
The dead person under the sheet is Wes (Alfred Enoch), and is it possible that Connor (Jack Falahee) had something to do with it? Meanwhile, Bonnie (Liza Weil) and Annalise (Viola Davis) bring their relationship to new grounds with a kiss.
In the midseason finale of "How to Get Away With Murder" season 3, it was revealed that Wes was the dead person under the sheet. Horrified at her discovery, Annalise screamed out her lungs for the fallen member of The Keating Five. But the details of how he was killed and who did it remains a mystery, which will be unveiled at the return of the series in January next year.
In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, executive producer Pete Nowalk shared that he knows fans of the show will be upset about how they distort the timelines in the show, but he also said that it's part of the series' DNA. Nowalk also revealed that the time of Connor hooking up with Oliver's (Conrad Ricamora) most recent guy actually happened before the Keating house burned down. With no clear alibi, could Connor be involved with Wes' death?
In episode 6 — titled "Is Someone Really Dead?" — when the police came to Wes apartment, Connor freaked out and lost his temper at Wes, telling him how everything bad that's happened is his fault. Connor also threatened to hurt Wes if he drags him down with him.
There are also questions about how Connor knew how to meet up with Bonnie at the hospital if he left his phone at Michaela's (Aja Naomi King). It seems that Connor is one of the characters fans shoulw watch out for when the show returns.
Meanwhile, Annalise and Bonnie had an intimate yet awkward kiss that might bring their relationship to a new level.
"Boundaries get very blurred with these people," Weil shared, but she also adds that her character's relationship with Annalise is more maternal in the sense that they take care of each other.
On the other hand, Davis wants her character's relationship to have "a closer direction, a more bonding one," because Annalise needs Bonnie the most.
"How to Get Away With Murder" season 3 returns on January 19, 2017 on ABC.
The issue of race is something that NFL star Benjamin Watson takes to heart. He believes that the only way Americans can get over their racial divide is through the help of the Bible.
"It Ain't Me" singer Selena Gomez might have a jam-packed schedule because of work, but she still makes time for God.
- Was Christopher Columbus really a Jew fleeing persecution by the Spanish Inquisition?
- Christians are to the fore in efforts to find homes in the UK for thousands of Syrian refugees
- Render unto Caesar: The new pound coin has an uncomfortable message for the Church
- A Christian ministry brings healing to Jewish children and seniors in Ukraine
- A family in the United States is battling for the right to name their daughter 'Allah'
- Prince George to attend Christian private school
- 6 ways to read the Bible for all it's worth
- 'We used to worship in fear': The Islamic extremist who converted to Christ
- 'The Shack', cosmic child abuse and 'Lies We Believe About God'
- Turkish Muslim woman who 'hated Christians' dreams of Jesus telling her to 'follow My way'
- Scientists see partial proof of God with discovery of portal into dark, parallel universe
- ISIS suicide bomb plot foiled as Iraqi forces disarm explosives strapped on 7-year-old boy
- Nepal's Christians have to trek 2 miles into mountains to bury their dead
- Pope Francis' clerical sex abuse panel will continue without survivors
- Anti ISIS Mosul campaign leads to hundreds of 'unnecessary' deaths - Amnesty