How I Met Your Mother Season 9 spoilers: Ted meets wife last, entire season staged at Robin and Barney's wedding? (VIDEO)
How I Met Your Mother Season 9 spoilers continue to swirl as fans eagerly await the new season of the hit show.
In the latest spoilers it has been claimed that the final season of How I Met Your Mother will have just half as many episodes as previous seasons.
It has been reported that Cristin Milioti has signed on as a series regular, and rumors are suggesting this means that it is the first time in 8 years that a new name will be added to the main cast. Spoilers are suggesting this means Ted will definitely finally get to meet the mother of his kids early on in the season and things will develop throughout to show how they get together.
Rumors have suggested that the mother will meet all the cast members one by one and will only meet Ted last.
Spoilers have also seemingly confirmed that the entire season 9 of the show will be staged at the wedding weekend of main characters Robin and Barney. The story will be told through flashbacks as well as flashforwards.
Some reports have suggested the new season will be somewhere between 12-15 episodes rather than the usual 20-24 episodes.
Ted is also supposed to move to Chicago at the end of the wedding weekend, however, spoilers are not pointing to the fact that he will finally get to meet the mother of his children just in time and they will strike up conversation that eventually causes him to stay.
Executive producer Carter Bays has said, "There's a time jump of some sort in every episode of this show, so you can rest assured the premiere will be no different. That being said, this next season in particular will feature some of the most non-linear episodes we've ever done."
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Brexit's all very well – but what sort of Britain should Christians want to build?
- 'People all over the world are praying for you': Billy Graham chaplains help those affected by London terror
- 'Love divine, all loves excelling': 7 inspiring hymns by Charles Wesley
- How do evil spirits work? Can we inherit them from our ancestors?
- Was Christopher Columbus really a Jew fleeing persecution by the Spanish Inquisition?
- Christians are to the fore in efforts to find homes in the UK for thousands of Syrian refugees
- Render unto Caesar: The new pound coin has an uncomfortable message for the Church
- A Christian ministry brings healing to Jewish children and seniors in Ukraine
- A family in the United States is battling for the right to name their daughter 'Allah'
- Will Northern Ireland's political meltdown scupper Pope Francis' visit next year?
- Another Catholic priest killed in spiralling Mexico violence
- 'The devil's come down': How rape and murder are stalking the displaced of South Sudan
- Terror will never drive us apart, pledge Archbishops, Imams and Chief Rabbi
- Christian convert in prison in Iran is seriously ill and in urgent need of medical care
- Coptic Pope says Egyptian Christians' problems are 'minor', warns against 'harmful' exaggeration