How I Met Your Mother Season 9 Spoilers: Premiere Date Released, Series Finale Kicks Off With 1 Hour Special
How I Met Your Mother Season 9 is coming ever closer and some fans will be excited to hear about the latest spoilers circulating about the series finale.
After years of telling his kids stories of his life, friends and love life, Season 9 will finally allow viewers to get to know the mother, and those behind the show are assuring fans that the final season will be one of the best.
The new season will see the mother arrive on the scene and document how she comes to know each of the main characters on the show. It has already been leaked that the mother will come to meet each of the characters one by one, but that Ted will be the final one to get to know her.
Also exciting news for hardcore fans is that CBS has now confirmed the official Season 9 premiere date.
The series' finale season will kick off on September 23 and 8 p.m. ET, and will commence with a special hour long episode.
Also CBS has released details of the entire 2013-2014 premiere dates for its top shows. They are listed below:
Wednesday, Sept. 18
"Survivor", 8:00-9:30 p.m. ET
Sunday, Sept. 22
"The 65th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards," 8:00-11:00 p.m. ET/ 5:00-8:00 p.m. ET
Monday, Sept. 23
"How I Met Your Mother," 8:00-9:00 p.m. ET
"2 Broke Girls," 9:00-9:30 p.m. ET
"Mom," 9:30-10:00 p.m. ET
"Hostages," 10:00-11:00 p.m. ET
Tuesday, Sept. 24
"NCIS," 8:00-9:00 p.m. ET
"NCIS: Los Angeles," 9:00-10:00 p.m. ET
"Person of Interest," 10:00-11:00 p.m. ET
Wednesday, Sept. 25
"Criminal Minds," 9:00-10:00 p.m. ET
"CSI: Crime Scene Investigation," 10:00-11:00 p.m. ET
Thursday, Sept. 26
"The Big Bang Theory," 8:00-8:30 p.m. ET
"The Millers," 8:30-9:00 p.m. ET
"The Crazy Ones," 9:00-9:30 p.m. ET
"Two And A Half Men," 9:30-10:00 p.m. ET
"Elementary," 10:00-11:00 p.m. ET
Friday, Sept. 27
"Undercover Boss," 8:00-9:00 p.m. ET
"Hawaii Five-0," 9:00-10:00 p.m. ET
"Blue Bloods," 10:00-11:00 p.m. ET
Saturday, Sept. 28
"48 Hours," 9:00-10:00 p.m. ET
Sunday, Sept. 29
"60 Minutes," 7:00-8:00 p.m. ET
"The Amazing Race," 8:00-9:00 p.m. ET
"The Good Wife," 9:00-10:00 p.m. ET
"The Mentalist," 10:00-11:00 p.m. ET
Monday, Sept. 30
"We Are Men," 8:30-9:00 p.m. ET
Monday, Feb. 24
"Intelligence," 10:00-11:00 p.m. ET
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- How Christian and other faith communities are rebuilding trust in times of crisis
- Was Jesus an extremist? 1 in 5 Brits thinks so
- Is the sidelining of religion a root cause of our mental health crisis?
- O.J. Simpson says he wishes he had 'been a better Christian' as he's granted parole
- What does 'home' mean to you? Are you like the Son of Man, with nowhere to lay your head?
- Gaming for God: New card game asks the Church 'what is mission?'
- Top musicians are to sing all 150 Psalms in one weekend. What can this teach our world today?
- Was this Catholic cardinal a saint or a pro-Nazi war criminal?
- Israel says Jerusalem mosque metal detectors to stay after bloody Palestinian clash
- Iraqi forces claim to have captured 16-year-old girl who ran away from Germany to marry ISIS jihadi
- More Christians handed harsh prison sentences in Iran; is Tehran afraid that Christianity is growing in the country?
- Muslim teenager goes to Christian camp to get close to his girl crush but ends up falling in love with Jesus instead
- Notorious drug dealer finds Jesus and becomes a pastor after reading the Bible in prison
- 'Shocking verdict' as Egypt court sentences 28 to death over 2015 prosecutor killing