How I Met Your Mother Season 9 Spoilers: Premiere Date Released, Series Finale Kicks Off With 1 Hour Special
How I Met Your Mother Season 9 is coming ever closer and some fans will be excited to hear about the latest spoilers circulating about the series finale.
After years of telling his kids stories of his life, friends and love life, Season 9 will finally allow viewers to get to know the mother, and those behind the show are assuring fans that the final season will be one of the best.
The new season will see the mother arrive on the scene and document how she comes to know each of the main characters on the show. It has already been leaked that the mother will come to meet each of the characters one by one, but that Ted will be the final one to get to know her.
Also exciting news for hardcore fans is that CBS has now confirmed the official Season 9 premiere date.
The series' finale season will kick off on September 23 and 8 p.m. ET, and will commence with a special hour long episode.
Also CBS has released details of the entire 2013-2014 premiere dates for its top shows. They are listed below:
Wednesday, Sept. 18
"Survivor", 8:00-9:30 p.m. ET
Sunday, Sept. 22
"The 65th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards," 8:00-11:00 p.m. ET/ 5:00-8:00 p.m. ET
Monday, Sept. 23
"How I Met Your Mother," 8:00-9:00 p.m. ET
"2 Broke Girls," 9:00-9:30 p.m. ET
"Mom," 9:30-10:00 p.m. ET
"Hostages," 10:00-11:00 p.m. ET
Tuesday, Sept. 24
"NCIS," 8:00-9:00 p.m. ET
"NCIS: Los Angeles," 9:00-10:00 p.m. ET
"Person of Interest," 10:00-11:00 p.m. ET
Wednesday, Sept. 25
"Criminal Minds," 9:00-10:00 p.m. ET
"CSI: Crime Scene Investigation," 10:00-11:00 p.m. ET
Thursday, Sept. 26
"The Big Bang Theory," 8:00-8:30 p.m. ET
"The Millers," 8:30-9:00 p.m. ET
"The Crazy Ones," 9:00-9:30 p.m. ET
"Two And A Half Men," 9:30-10:00 p.m. ET
"Elementary," 10:00-11:00 p.m. ET
Friday, Sept. 27
"Undercover Boss," 8:00-9:00 p.m. ET
"Hawaii Five-0," 9:00-10:00 p.m. ET
"Blue Bloods," 10:00-11:00 p.m. ET
Saturday, Sept. 28
"48 Hours," 9:00-10:00 p.m. ET
Sunday, Sept. 29
"60 Minutes," 7:00-8:00 p.m. ET
"The Amazing Race," 8:00-9:00 p.m. ET
"The Good Wife," 9:00-10:00 p.m. ET
"The Mentalist," 10:00-11:00 p.m. ET
Monday, Sept. 30
"We Are Men," 8:30-9:00 p.m. ET
Monday, Feb. 24
"Intelligence," 10:00-11:00 p.m. ET
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- President Trump's first 100 days: What has he achieved so far?
- Can Pope Francis do anything to help Egypt's Christians?
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 review: an atheist's God from beyond the stars
- What did Jesus mean when he said 'I am the vine'?
- Five inspiring TED talks you should watch this weekend
- 'He gives wisdom to the wise': 11 Bible verses about leadership
- Christians aren't reading the Bible. Why not, and what can we do about it?
- Pope Francis: Lust for power is like drinking gin on an empty stomach
- Ever feel people don't like you? Maybe it's a spiritual gift
- As floods and mudslides devastate Peru, victims ask for Bibles
- Former terrorist, rebel leader and drug trafficker, now a courageous pastor in Mexico
- Middle East Christians receive support from an unlikely place - the Muslim royal family
- Pope, at Cairo Mass, urges unity against fanaticism
- Saudi Arabia 'not paying its fair share' towards defence, says Trump
- German finance minister warns: No free lunch for Britain in Brexit negotiations