Gold Cup 2013 live stream: Watch online Cuba vs Panama football quarterfinals (Start time)
The Gold Cup 2013 soccer tournament resumes on Saturday with Panama vs Cuba in the quarterfinals of the CONCACAF competition. Panama will be huge favorites after winning their group, which also contained Mexico in it, however, Cuba are in dream land after making the knock out stages and will be hoping to pull off a shock today.
Panama vs Cuba in the Gold Cup 2013 quarterfinals kicks off at 3.30 p.m. ET and can be watched online through FOX live stream via the link provided at the bottom of this article.
Panama pulled off a big shock in their opening game of the tournament, beating one of the competition favorites Mexico, on their way to winning the group and claiming a tie against Cuba, who only finished as one of the better third place finishers.
Panama have gone slightly off the boil though, and they labored to a 1-0 win over Martinique after the Mexico victory, followed by a 0-0 bore draw against Canada to close out their group stages.
They will want to explode back into action today, and they will be expected to sweep the Cubans aside fairly easily today.
Cuba meanwhile managed a very good win over Belize in their final game to claim a spot on the knock out stages of the tournament. Some of their players expressed that it had felt like they had won the World Cup itself by coming through this far. There is no expectation on the Cubans, and they could use that to their advantage.
If Cuba can just keep things tight and get up in the faces of their Panama opposition then they could cause an upset today.
Panama vs Cuba kicks off at 3.30 p.m. ET and can be watched online through live stream by clicking here.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Was Christopher Columbus really a Jew fleeing persecution by the Spanish Inquisition?
- Christians are to the fore in efforts to find homes in the UK for thousands of Syrian refugees
- Render unto Caesar: The new pound coin has an uncomfortable message for the Church
- A Christian ministry brings healing to Jewish children and seniors in Ukraine
- A family in the United States is battling for the right to name their daughter 'Allah'
- Prince George to attend Christian private school
- 6 ways to read the Bible for all it's worth
- 'We used to worship in fear': The Islamic extremist who converted to Christ
- 'The Shack', cosmic child abuse and 'Lies We Believe About God'
- Turkish Muslim woman who 'hated Christians' dreams of Jesus telling her to 'follow My way'
- Scientists see partial proof of God with discovery of portal into dark, parallel universe
- ISIS suicide bomb plot foiled as Iraqi forces disarm explosives strapped on 7-year-old boy
- Nepal's Christians have to trek 2 miles into mountains to bury their dead
- Pope Francis' clerical sex abuse panel will continue without survivors
- Anti ISIS Mosul campaign leads to hundreds of 'unnecessary' deaths - Amnesty