Farrah Abraham LAX fight with AA attendant; airport cops get involved
Farrah Abraham, the former "Teen Mom" reality star, was reportedly caught in an argument at LAX airport today, which led to the intervention of airport cops.
Abraham explained the argument to TMZ, saying she was trying to carry an extra large carry-on bag onto the American Airlines flight, before being told that she would have to check the bag before going through security.
She said that she agreed to check the bag in, but the woman was rude to her, which led to the argument. Farrah reportedly told the lady that she was acting like "trash" and asked that she speak to her supervisor. However, instead of calling her superior, she claims that the airport police was called, who told her to be more respectful.
She later tweeted about the incident to her Twitter followers: "I thought American Airlines was good apparently they need better customer service, never flying with them again:) #CallThePolice."
The controversial 21-year-old reality star who has a 4-year-old daughter, recently released her first adult tape last week after striking a $1.5 million deal with Vivid Entertainment.
Her father, Mike Abraham, who is a devout Christian, gave a frank interview before the release of his daughter's tape. He told RadarOnline that if his daughter's tape was made for public release, he will still forgive her. "I am a man of very strong faith and I have been taught about forgiveness," he said.
"Farrah, like everyone else on this planet, is subject to sin. If something like that (a sex tape) came out, I may not like it, but the bottom line is that I love my daughter.
'"For as long as I am on this earth, I am tasked with motivating her to be the best person she can be. And not be judgmental doing it."
He also talked about the consequence that Farrah's actions would have for her daughter Sophia.
"At this time, Sophia is four-years-old and she does not know the difference between good, bad or indifferent," he told RadaroOnline. "In regards to down the line, just like anything, we all have consequences for our actions and I am sure Farrah will have to address this with Sophia, in the event the tape ever became public."
He continued: "For me, the bottom line is this — my job is to teach both of them forgiveness and acceptance and what love is — and if I did have to talk to Sophia about this, I would be telling her those three important things."
Everybody is keen to see Jinger Duggar pregnant now that she is happily married to soccer player Jeremy Vuolo.
The new "Power Rangers" movie might have turned the Yellow Ranger into a gay character, but it still featured an actor who is pretty outspoken about his Christian faith.
- Was Christopher Columbus really a Jew fleeing persecution by the Spanish Inquisition?
- Christians are to the fore in efforts to find homes in the UK for thousands of Syrian refugees
- Render unto Caesar: The new pound coin has an uncomfortable message for the Church
- A Christian ministry brings healing to Jewish children and seniors in Ukraine
- A family in the United States is battling for the right to name their daughter 'Allah'
- Prince George to attend Christian private school
- 6 ways to read the Bible for all it's worth
- 'We used to worship in fear': The Islamic extremist who converted to Christ
- 'The Shack', cosmic child abuse and 'Lies We Believe About God'
- Terror will never drive us apart, pledge Archbishops, Imams and Chief Rabbi
- Christian convert in prison in Iran is seriously ill and in urgent need of medical care
- Coptic Pope says Egyptian Christians' problems are 'minor', warns against 'harmful' exaggeration
- Congo bishops abandon peace deal citing 'lack of sincere political will'
- Nigerian Catholic Church calls on Government to stop 'structural injustice' against Christians
- Turkish Muslim woman who 'hated Christians' dreams of Jesus telling her to 'follow My way'