Duggar family news: Jinger Duggar teases future hopes with husband Jeremy Vuolo; does it involve kids?
"Counting On" star Jinger Duggar Vuolo and her husband Jeremy Vuolo have settled into married life wonderfully in Laredo, Texas. But many fans are hoping that Jinger would take a cue from her elder sisters Jill Dillard and Jessa Seewald and start having cute babies of her own.
But is starting a family of her own one of Jinger's priorities? For now, it seems like the young Christian couple is content to take things as they come. Jinger wrote on her joint website with her husband that her future plans for now is "to share the gospel in our community and abroad."
Prior to getting married, Jinger and Jeremy have already discussed their plans on having babies, according to InTouch Weekly.
"Well, I love kids. I'm excited for the future, when Jeremy and I are married, to start a family," Jinger said last August. Jeremy added: "We haven't talked about size, but I know we both love children. They're a joy."
This was not the first time the couple was questioned about their plans to start a family. Jinger told PEOPLE earlier she's not closing any doors on having a child, and that she and her husband are leaving everything to God's will. "We are just enjoying our life together, and we will see what the Lord does," she said.
Jinger gushed about her new life in Texas, and is thrilled to have made some new friends. "I've definitely connected with the ladies here, and they have been so gracious," she said.
However, the reality star confessed that she misses her family in Arkansas terribly, adding that they get in touch as often as they can. "We FaceTime, and there's always a family group message sharing what's going on," she said. "It's been joyous." Plus, visits are just "a flight away."
Jinger married Vuolo last Nov. 6 at the Cathedral of the Ozarks at John Brown University in Siloam Springs, Arkansas, and they spent their honeymoon in Australia.
Austin Carlile tweeted about the impact sharing his Christian faith has on his popularity but says it isn't going to stop him talking about God or Jesus to his fans.
Snoop Dogg shares preview clip of new Christian music project, 'Bible of Love', featuring gospel singer Fred Hammond
Snoop Dogg is giving the world a glimpse of his gospel music album, which already features a famous voice in gospel music, Fred Hammond.
- Is Justin Bieber quitting world tour to start his own church?
- Why we must open them every day: our 5-point plan to save Britain's churches
- Godfulness: What the Church can learn from a new (but old) kind of meditation
- What did Jesus mean when he condemned those who make children 'stumble'?
- Amazing Grace: 7 quotes from the slaver-turned-preacher John Newton
- WANTED: Christian coders, techies and creatives. The CofE is inviting you to its first 'digital lab'
- Already worrying about Halloween and 'trick-or-treat'? This Christian charity has answers
- Pioneer ministry: How a new generation of ministers is changing the face of mission
- How Christian and other faith communities are rebuilding trust in times of crisis
- Stage is set for the end times, believes John Hagee
- Israel removes metal detectors from Jerusalem mosque following bloody clashes; Palestine demands further repeal
- Anglican leader in Jamaica breaks ranks by calling for legalisation of sodomy
- Islamist militants in Kenya went house to house killing Christians
- Vatican shuts down fountains amid Italy drought, in line with Pope Francis' environment teachings
- Victory for campaigners as US judge blocks attempt to deport Iraqi Christians
- Duggar Family News: Jinger Duggar, Jeremy Vuolo Loved Up On Honeymoon Amid Rumors Of Two More Duggar Courtships
- Jinger Duggar And Jeremy Vuolo Joke About Their Sex Life In 'Counting On'
- Jinger Duggar Talks Pregnancy: Will She And Jeremy Vuolo Welcome First Child This Year?
- Jinger Duggar Ties the Knot with Jeremy Vuolo: Where Will They Honeymoon?
- Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar share relationship advice to daughter Jinger and her fiancé Jeremy Vuolo?