Duggar family news: Jinger Duggar teases future hopes with husband Jeremy Vuolo; does it involve kids?
"Counting On" star Jinger Duggar Vuolo and her husband Jeremy Vuolo have settled into married life wonderfully in Laredo, Texas. But many fans are hoping that Jinger would take a cue from her elder sisters Jill Dillard and Jessa Seewald and start having cute babies of her own.
But is starting a family of her own one of Jinger's priorities? For now, it seems like the young Christian couple is content to take things as they come. Jinger wrote on her joint website with her husband that her future plans for now is "to share the gospel in our community and abroad."
Prior to getting married, Jinger and Jeremy have already discussed their plans on having babies, according to InTouch Weekly.
"Well, I love kids. I'm excited for the future, when Jeremy and I are married, to start a family," Jinger said last August. Jeremy added: "We haven't talked about size, but I know we both love children. They're a joy."
This was not the first time the couple was questioned about their plans to start a family. Jinger told PEOPLE earlier she's not closing any doors on having a child, and that she and her husband are leaving everything to God's will. "We are just enjoying our life together, and we will see what the Lord does," she said.
Jinger gushed about her new life in Texas, and is thrilled to have made some new friends. "I've definitely connected with the ladies here, and they have been so gracious," she said.
However, the reality star confessed that she misses her family in Arkansas terribly, adding that they get in touch as often as they can. "We FaceTime, and there's always a family group message sharing what's going on," she said. "It's been joyous." Plus, visits are just "a flight away."
Jinger married Vuolo last Nov. 6 at the Cathedral of the Ozarks at John Brown University in Siloam Springs, Arkansas, and they spent their honeymoon in Australia.
'The Voice's Adam Levine pays tribute to Christian singer Christina Grimmie gunned down during Orlando concert last year
Levine delivered a touching speech about the YouTube star, who was very vocal about her faith.
Just weeks after unveiling his new Christian-themed tattoos, pop star and born again Christian Justin Bieber was spotted in LA carrying his Bible.
- President Trump's first 100 days: What has he achieved so far?
- Can Pope Francis do anything to help Egypt's Christians?
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 review: an atheist's God from beyond the stars
- What did Jesus mean when he said 'I am the vine'?
- Five inspiring TED talks you should watch this weekend
- 'He gives wisdom to the wise': 11 Bible verses about leadership
- Christians aren't reading the Bible. Why not, and what can we do about it?
- Pope Francis: Lust for power is like drinking gin on an empty stomach
- Ever feel people don't like you? Maybe it's a spiritual gift
- As floods and mudslides devastate Peru, victims ask for Bibles
- Former terrorist, rebel leader and drug trafficker, now a courageous pastor in Mexico
- Middle East Christians receive support from an unlikely place - the Muslim royal family
- Pope, at Cairo Mass, urges unity against fanaticism
- Saudi Arabia 'not paying its fair share' towards defence, says Trump
- German finance minister warns: No free lunch for Britain in Brexit negotiations
- Duggar Family News: Jinger Duggar, Jeremy Vuolo Loved Up On Honeymoon Amid Rumors Of Two More Duggar Courtships
- Jinger Duggar And Jeremy Vuolo Joke About Their Sex Life In 'Counting On'
- Jinger Duggar Talks Pregnancy: Will She And Jeremy Vuolo Welcome First Child This Year?
- Jinger Duggar Ties the Knot with Jeremy Vuolo: Where Will They Honeymoon?
- Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar share relationship advice to daughter Jinger and her fiancé Jeremy Vuolo?