Dexter Season 8 episode 5 live stream: Watch online 'This Little Piggy' on Showtime
Dexter Season 8 episode 5 takes place on Sunday with the latest episode entitled "This Little Piggy." Tonight's episode should see Dr. Vogel come into contact with the 'Brain Surgeon' and should continue to build up the tension as the finale season progresses.
Tonight's episode is available to watch online after it airs on Showtime at 9 p.m. tonight Showtime. It can be viewed via the live stream link provided below.
The episode description for tonight's episode 5 states: "Dr. Vogel comes into contact with the 'Brain Surgeon'; Dexter and Deb try to keep the doctor safe; Masuka learns he has a daughter."
In last week's episode 4 "Scar Tissue" Dexter's relationship with Debra hit a new low after Debra discovered that their father, Harry committed suicide because of his doubts over Dexter.
Also Debra purposely steered their car into a lake in an attempted murder suicide. But Debra was saved by a nearby good Samaritan and unable to bare being responsible for Dexter's death, she dived under the lake and saved him.
This will surely have major implications for their relation in season 8 episode 5 "This Little Piggy."
Showtime has released a preview of "This Little Piggy" for fans to watch online for free. In the online promo we can still see a strong focus on Dexter's relationship with Debra.
To watch tonight's episode of Dexter Season 8 episode 5 "This Little Piggy" online from 9 p.m. ET click through to a live stream link HERE.
'The Voice's Adam Levine pays tribute to Christian singer Christina Grimmie gunned down during Orlando concert last year
Levine delivered a touching speech about the YouTube star, who was very vocal about her faith.
Just weeks after unveiling his new Christian-themed tattoos, pop star and born again Christian Justin Bieber was spotted in LA carrying his Bible.
- President Trump's first 100 days: What has he achieved so far?
- Can Pope Francis do anything to help Egypt's Christians?
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 review: an atheist's God from beyond the stars
- What did Jesus mean when he said 'I am the vine'?
- Five inspiring TED talks you should watch this weekend
- 'He gives wisdom to the wise': 11 Bible verses about leadership
- Christians aren't reading the Bible. Why not, and what can we do about it?
- Pope Francis: Lust for power is like drinking gin on an empty stomach
- Ever feel people don't like you? Maybe it's a spiritual gift
- Polls show Labour gaining on Tories, though still trailing
- Trump at 100 days rally: 'I'm just getting started'
- As floods and mudslides devastate Peru, victims ask for Bibles
- Former terrorist, rebel leader and drug trafficker, now a courageous pastor in Mexico
- Middle East Christians receive support from an unlikely place - the Muslim royal family
- Pope, at Cairo Mass, urges unity against fanaticism