Confederations Cup 2013 Live Stream: Watch Online Mexico vs Brazil soccer
Brazil vs Mexico takes place on Wednesday afternoon in the FIFA Confederations Cup 2013 football tournament. Brazil will be big favorites to win the game, but Mexico can be a very difficult team to beat and they will undoubtedly give their all.
The soccer game will kick off at 3 p.m. ET from Casteao, Fortaleza in Brazil, and can be watched online through free live stream via the link provided below.
Mexico are having a tough time of it - they played European giants Italy in the their opening game and even though they fought hard, they were unable to keep up with the strong Italian side, and eventually lost that first game.
That puts pressure on them to get a result today, but the opposition does not get any easier, and they will have to take down their South American rivals Brazil if they are to claim a first win of the tournament.
Brazil started their Confederations Cup tournament in style, beating Japan 3-0 in their opening encounter. If they beat Mexico today it will potentially dump them out of the tournament.
It is tough to see how Mexico can get a win today against the host country, but if they keep things tight and do not concede early they will be in with a shot.
Brazil vs Mexico takes place on Wednesday afternoon in the FIFA Confederations Cup 2013 football tournament and all the action can be watched online through free live stream by clicking here.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- 'Life' might just be the most anti-Christian movie you'll see this year
- 'People all over the world are praying for you': Billy Graham chaplains help those affected by London terror
- 'Love divine, all loves excelling': 7 inspiring hymns by Charles Wesley
- How do evil spirits work? Can we inherit them from our ancestors?
- Was Christopher Columbus really a Jew fleeing persecution by the Spanish Inquisition?
- Christians are to the fore in efforts to find homes in the UK for thousands of Syrian refugees
- Render unto Caesar: The new pound coin has an uncomfortable message for the Church
- A Christian ministry brings healing to Jewish children and seniors in Ukraine
- A family in the United States is battling for the right to name their daughter 'Allah'
- 12,000 homes, $200 million: The cost of rebuilding just part of Iraq's shattered Christian community
- Six men arrested for 'trying to force a woman to convert to Christianity' in India
- US pastor charged for 'illegal' Bible study in Russia appeals to European Court of Human Rights
- Tribes, tensions and gay marriage: What's the future for the Church of England?
- Will Northern Ireland's political meltdown scupper Pope Francis' visit next year?
- Another Catholic priest killed in spiralling Mexico violence