Confederations Cup 2013 live stream: Watch Italy vs Japan online free football
The Confederations Cup 2013 football tournament continues on Wednesday with Italy vs Japan, following the earlier game between Brazil and Mexico in which the host team Brazil managed to claim a second win of the tournament with a 2-0 win.
The Italy and Japan game will kick off at 6 p.m. ET and can be watched online through free live stream via the link provided below.
Earlier in the day Brazil guaranteed their spot in the next round by qualifying from the group stages with another comfortable victory. They had won 3-0 in their opening encounter against Japan, and have now followed that good work up with a 2-0 win on Wednesday. That result means that if tonight's game between Italy and Japan ends in a draw or a win for Italy then Mexico are out.
Italy know that another win today will see them progress to the next stage despite their final group game against Brazil.
However, Japan will be doing everything in their power to ensure they take something from the game and keep their own hopes of progressing alive. If Japan draw today and beat Mexico in their final game they are still in with a shout. However, a second loss of the tournament today would see Japan eliminated and the final game with Mexico would be just a dead rubber.
The Confederations Cup 2013 football tournament on Wednesday with Italy vs Japan will kick off at 6 p.m. ET and can be watched online through free live stream by clicking here.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Why does Jesus refuse to help the Syro-Phoenician woman in Matthew 15?
- Why do people stop going to church – and what can we do about it?
- Christian pop singer Justin Bieber says, 'Thank God I'm not where I used to be'
- The faith perspective: How Psalm 33 speaks to our political reality
- London's fire-fighting bishop: Who was St Mellitus?
- Why does Jesus say 'If you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven'?
- 'The Promise': An in-depth interview with the producer of this unmissable movie for Christians
- Security dominates French election after shooting
- St Anselm was one of the most influential Christians of the last 1,000 years. But who was he and what did he believe?
- Jewish and Muslim leaders warn against voting for 'dangerous' Marine Le Pen in French election
- Pope Francis issues video message to Egyptians, saying the world needs 'peace, love and mercy'
- Christian Pakistani family's 14-year old daughter kidnapped at gunpoint
- Can John Wesley teach us how to campaign in a general election?
- Who is the greatest Christian alive today?
- China bans religious names in ongoing crackdown