Confederations Cup 2013 live stream: Watch Brazil vs Uruguay semi final online football
The Confederations Cup 2013 Semifinal between Brazil and Uruguay takes place on Wednesday, with Brazil the big favorites to win through to another Confederations Cup final.
The game is scheduled to kick off at 3 p.m. ET and can be watched online through the ESPN live stream via the link provided below.
These two nations are very familiar with one another and have met each other 70 times over a 97 year period. Out of those games Brazil are well out on top, winning 32 times compared to Uruguay's 19. Of course 19 of the matches have been draws, including two games won on penalties by Brazil, and one by Uruguay on penalties.
In 1965 in the first international game at the Estadio Mineirao, Brazil defeated Uruguay 3-0.
In recent history Brazil are unbeaten in six matches against Uruguay since a 1-0 defeat in Montevideo in July 2001. This includes Copa America semi-final wins in 2004 and 2007, both on penalties.
In this competition Brazil are on a winning streak, having won their last 10 Confederations Cup matches – which is in fact a tournament record.
The Confederations Cup 2013 semifinal between Brazil and Uruguay kicks off at 3 p.m. ET and can be watched online through live stream by clicking here.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Generous leadership: What Moses has to teach pastors today
- The profound Christian faith of Vincent van Gogh
- You can transform the world through love: here's how
- The hidden crisis facing Iraq's refugees – their medicines have run out
- Tribes, tensions and gay marriage: What's the future for the Church of England?
- 'Life' might just be the most anti-Christian movie you'll see this year
- 'People all over the world are praying for you': Billy Graham chaplains help those affected by London terror
- 'Love divine, all loves excelling': 7 inspiring hymns by Charles Wesley
- How do evil spirits work? Can we inherit them from our ancestors?
- After London's terror attack, should I still evangelise my Muslim neighbour?
- Mother of Palestinian shot by Israeli forces last year in Jerusalem is also killed
- Pastor prays for Lazarus-style miracle that dead wife will be resurrected by God
- Christian President of Lebanon controversially declares Christians are 'no longer in direct danger' in Middle East
- Judge throws out class action against Christian group brought by LGBT activists
- Q&A explainer: Why are ultra-Orthodox Jews protesting in Jerusalem against the State of Israel?