British Open 2013 live stream free: Watch online Golf Day 3 (Tee times, leaderboard)
The British Open 2013 moves towards its climax over the weekend with the main competitors now making their move to claim the coveted title. Full coverage from Muirfield can be watched online through ESPN live stream via the link provided below, and the leaderboard and tee off times are provided below.
Tiger Woods has moved into contention and is fulfilling his tag as being the favorite for this year's Open tournament.
Going into Saturday Woods was just one shot off the lead and he told reporters that he was simply looking forward to having "fun" at the weekend as the tournament moves to its conclusion. Generally Tiger Woods having fun means winning titles though, and it is clear he will be in the mix come the end of this weekend's golf action.
Woods said: "I grinded all day. I hadn't made a birdie since the fifth so it was nice to make one on the last and improve the card."
The British Open 2013 leaderboard can be seen by clicking here.
A live stream can be watched online for by clicking here.
Click here for tee times for Satuday.
Click here for the updated leaderboad.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- President Trump's first 100 days: What has he achieved so far?
- Can Pope Francis do anything to help Egypt's Christians?
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 review: an atheist's God from beyond the stars
- What did Jesus mean when he said 'I am the vine'?
- Five inspiring TED talks you should watch this weekend
- 'He gives wisdom to the wise': 11 Bible verses about leadership
- Christians aren't reading the Bible. Why not, and what can we do about it?
- Pope Francis: Lust for power is like drinking gin on an empty stomach
- Ever feel people don't like you? Maybe it's a spiritual gift
- As floods and mudslides devastate Peru, victims ask for Bibles
- Former terrorist, rebel leader and drug trafficker, now a courageous pastor in Mexico
- Middle East Christians receive support from an unlikely place - the Muslim royal family
- Pope, at Cairo Mass, urges unity against fanaticism
- Saudi Arabia 'not paying its fair share' towards defence, says Trump
- German finance minister warns: No free lunch for Britain in Brexit negotiations