'Blindspot' season 2 episode 16 spoilers: Team meets Sandstorm insider; Kurt, Jane get very close
An unlikely source helps the team find Sandstorm in the upcoming episode of NBC's "Blindspot" season 2.
Titled "Evil Did I Dwell, Lewd Did I Live," next week's episode will see the team capture an inside source that could lead them to Sandstorm. According to the official synopsis, with the help of Nas Kamal (Archie Panjabi), Kurt Weller (Sullivan Stapleton) and Jane Doe a.k.a. Alice "Remi" Kruger (Jaimie Alexander) finally meet the source within Sandstorm. While in the process of finding new leads, the team will also reunite with and confront an old foe.
As the search for the mysterious organization continues, fans can expect more interaction between Ellen "Shepherd" Briggs (Michelle Hurd) and Kurt this season. "It's hard-hitting," Stapleton told TV Line. "Shepherd has been observing him since he was young, paid his tuition. . . . With that link, you're like, 'What's up, lady? What's going on?' That's what I love about our writers, how they throw the twists and turns in every week. It's a great story, and it's personal for Weller."
Panjabi added that when the show returns from its month-long break, a person who has been the team's enemy will be joining them. The mystery character will also be helping Kurt and his friends in their search for Sandstorm.
Aside from the Sandstorm story arc, there is also some good news for "Jeller" shippers. TV Guide reports the show's power couple Kurt and Jane will have another romantic moment this season. The pair will be together again sooner than expected and, as confirmed by the publication, they will be sharing a passionate kiss in an upcoming episode.
Last month, it was announced that UFC fighter Ronda Rousey will be joining the show as a guest star. Rousey will debut on the show's 20th episode where she will play Devon Penberthy, a female inmate who was raised in a working-class family. She is described as a tough and athletic woman who is an expert in fighting, but details on how she will cross paths with Jane and company remain under wraps.
The second season of "Blindspot" airs every Wednesday at 8 p.m. EDT on NBC.
'The Voice's Adam Levine pays tribute to Christian singer Christina Grimmie gunned down during Orlando concert last year
Levine delivered a touching speech about the YouTube star, who was very vocal about her faith.
Just weeks after unveiling his new Christian-themed tattoos, pop star and born again Christian Justin Bieber was spotted in LA carrying his Bible.
- President Trump's first 100 days: What has he achieved so far?
- Can Pope Francis do anything to help Egypt's Christians?
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 review: an atheist's God from beyond the stars
- What did Jesus mean when he said 'I am the vine'?
- Five inspiring TED talks you should watch this weekend
- 'He gives wisdom to the wise': 11 Bible verses about leadership
- Christians aren't reading the Bible. Why not, and what can we do about it?
- Pope Francis: Lust for power is like drinking gin on an empty stomach
- Ever feel people don't like you? Maybe it's a spiritual gift
- As floods and mudslides devastate Peru, victims ask for Bibles
- Former terrorist, rebel leader and drug trafficker, now a courageous pastor in Mexico
- Middle East Christians receive support from an unlikely place - the Muslim royal family
- Pope, at Cairo Mass, urges unity against fanaticism
- Saudi Arabia 'not paying its fair share' towards defence, says Trump
- German finance minister warns: No free lunch for Britain in Brexit negotiations