Jay-Z and Beyonce divorce rumors continue amid infidelity allegations
The power couple's relationship and marriage may be hitting a road block, according to latest rumors. Following the video of Solange Knowles physically attacking Jay Z in a lift, news of the alleged cheating and divorce rumors surfaced online.
Belfast Telegraph reported that Beyonce has had enough of Jay Z's alleged cheating and partying ways. She is putting her foot down as she "doesn't want Jay Z partying anymore." Further, a source told British magazine Now that "The infamous lift video is something Bey would rather forget. To get her own back for all the rumours, which Jay has denied, she's making sure he avoids situations that could cause similar embarrassment."
"The rapper is getting too close to Casey Cohen, a New York City hostess. The young blonde, who is 16 years younger than Jay Z, has a bio on Bravo TV, as she apparently is also a reality star," reports IBT.
Cohen is just one of the girls linked to Jay Z over the years. But "close" may not be the best word to describe what they have, because a source told InTouch Weekly, "Jay probably sees her twice a month. He visits her while she's working and then they slip away for an afterparty. She'll hang out with him all night, flirting with him and touching him."
This isn't the first report describing Jay Z's alleged cheating ways. According to Life & Style (print edition), Queen Bey has already reached the bottom of her husband's lies. "Over the years she has heard rumors about Jay hooking up with Rihanna, Rita Ora and every other protege he has had and now she knows that there is certainly some truth to the rumors. I guess the first step towards becoming that strong woman that Bey portrays on stage is to face her own reality and she is finally doing that. We expect a final split between the Beyonce and Jay-Z after their 'On the Run' tour concludes."
There is also other news that Beyonce and Jay Z has indeed split and Bey is merely covering it up. A family insider told Life & Style that "Beyoncé is extremely careful about her image, and everything she does is thought out and planned. Another insider shares that "It's been really rocky for them. There is trouble in paradise. Divorce is inevitable — and Beyoncé's only option."
Nonetheless, Jay Z continues to deny all cheating allegations.
'The Voice' judge Jennifer Hudson shares powerful video of son singing 'Hallelujah', calls it 'a mother's dream'
"This is so precious to me. I can't even begin to describe how it melts my heart," Hudson shared.
His characters take God seriously, and talk the language of belief. Here are nine quotes from Shakespeare on faith.
- 'He gives wisdom to the wise': 11 Bible verses about leadership
- Christians aren't reading the Bible. Why not, and what can we do about it?
- 'Like drinking gin on an empty stomach': How the Pope's TED talk rebukes power-hungry politicians
- Ever feel people don't like you? Maybe it's a spiritual gift
- The lamp on a stand: How Jesus' words in Luke 8 are a warning to the internet age
- Asperging the asparagus: Why the Church of England is being mercilessly mocked for its latest service of blessing
- World-changing faith: Seven leaders who won the prestigious Templeton Prize
- Shakespeare on religion: 8 quotes from the greatest English writer
- Christian philosopher Alvin Plantinga wins £1.1m Templeton Prize: 7 quotes from an intellectual giant
- Trump says 'major, major' conflict with North Korea possible, but seeks diplomatic solution
- It's official: Christians don't respond to persecution with violence
- The 'world's worst humanitarian crisis' is not Syria or Iraq. Why do we barely hear about it?
- In this square where heretics were sentenced to death by fire, the Bible is read out loud to mark the Reformation
- Saudi Arabia sentences man to death for atheism and blasphemy
- How Russia is increasingly violating minority religious rights while its Orthodox Church increases its power