'Batman v Superman' spoilers: Three Villains to join Lex Luthor in upcoming movie
The excitement for "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" just keeps mounting and the spoilers really aren't helping in calming our minds. There's just so much to look forward to in the "Superman" movie sequel, and it's not just Ben Affleck in the Batman suit.
Latino Review recently shared new information about the movie, in which they reference the three bad guys as the "terrible trio" that will join Lex Luthor in dismantling the superheroes.
But first, let's debunk rumors of villains that were rumored to be in the movie like Metallo. No, he won't be trying to kill Superman here. Joker won't be in the movie too, but there will be reference to Batman's past, which, of course, Joker is a part of.
Moving forward, who makes up the terrible trio that will make Batman and Superman's life a living hell? First, there is Victor Zsazs. This serial killer is someone who Batman had fought before. Victor Zsazs will give you the creeps. He kills his victims with only a knife and then adds it to the tattooed tally on his body. That's serious serial killer creepy!
The next villain is Morgan Edge and according to Latino Review, it might be Scoot McNairy playing the role. Morgan Edge is a public relations executive for Lexcorp. He will go toe-to-toe with Lois Lane in a TV talk show. Before, Edge and Luthor were both members of a notorious gangs.
And then, there's David Cain. He is considered to be "one of the world's deadliest assassins." Cain meets with Mercy Graves, Luthor's bodyguard, to talk about assassinating someone.
But wait, there's more! Batman and Superman will also face a powerful antagonist, who is yet to be officially cast--a so-so villain who goes by the name of Amanda Waller. She is a stern and intimidating senator who sees Superman as a threat. So, she devices a countermeasure that could help in Superman's downfall.
Does the list of bad guys (and gals) make it more exciting? We sure hope so!
Everybody is keen to see Jinger Duggar pregnant now that she is happily married to soccer player Jeremy Vuolo.
The new "Power Rangers" movie might have turned the Yellow Ranger into a gay character, but it still featured an actor who is pretty outspoken about his Christian faith.
- Was Christopher Columbus really a Jew fleeing persecution by the Spanish Inquisition?
- Christians are to the fore in efforts to find homes in the UK for thousands of Syrian refugees
- Render unto Caesar: The new pound coin has an uncomfortable message for the Church
- A Christian ministry brings healing to Jewish children and seniors in Ukraine
- A family in the United States is battling for the right to name their daughter 'Allah'
- Prince George to attend Christian private school
- 6 ways to read the Bible for all it's worth
- 'We used to worship in fear': The Islamic extremist who converted to Christ
- 'The Shack', cosmic child abuse and 'Lies We Believe About God'
- Terror will never drive us apart, pledge Archbishops, Imams and Chief Rabbi
- Christian convert in prison in Iran is seriously ill and in urgent need of medical care
- Coptic Pope says Egyptian Christians' problems are 'minor', warns against 'harmful' exaggeration
- Congo bishops abandon peace deal citing 'lack of sincere political will'
- Nigerian Catholic Church calls on Government to stop 'structural injustice' against Christians
- Turkish Muslim woman who 'hated Christians' dreams of Jesus telling her to 'follow My way'