'Attack on Titan' season 2 spoilers, release date: Eren faces biggest enemy yet when show returns April 1
"Attack on Titan," also known as "Shingeki no Kyojin," premiered its first season back in April 2013 and instantly became a hit, especially among the fans who have read the manga version. After nearly four long years of waiting, fans will finally be able to watch season 2 of the series, as the action-packed animation comes back on April 1.
One of the highlights of season 2 is Eren Yeager, the character who vows to eliminate the Titan species. Eren will gain new powers that will help him in the battle for freedom of humanity from the monsters. According to MobiPicker, the directors of the animated series have revealed that the upcoming season will center more on "strategy and presentation."
In the second season of "Attack on Titan," Eren will also be facing his biggest enemy in the manga series, the Beast Titan. According to Eren's voice actor Yuri Kaji, as reported on iTechPost, the beast will greatly impact the upcoming season's plot as it will be playing the "most important part." The antagonist is not only strong but also intelligent. Its ability to think could possibly contribute to the dangers that may put Eren's life in danger, especially that the beast is said to be his worst enemy yet.
Just like Eren, the Beast Titan is also a shifter. However, it is known as the strongest shifter of its kind, which will make it even more challenging for Eren to defeat. In Hajime Isayama's manga series, which is plenty of pages ahead of the animated version, the major threat to humanity that is the Beast Titan has already killed many of Eren's Survey Corps soldiers. And according to a major spoiler posted on Comic Book, the Beast Titan, whose real name is Zeke Yeager, turns out to be the older half-brother of Eren.
In other news, it has also been reported that the upcoming season will finally share the spotlight to Krista and Ymir, the characters who were nowhere in the focus in season 1. They will have major roles in "Attack on Titan" season 2.
'The Voice's Adam Levine pays tribute to Christian singer Christina Grimmie gunned down during Orlando concert last year
Levine delivered a touching speech about the YouTube star, who was very vocal about her faith.
Just weeks after unveiling his new Christian-themed tattoos, pop star and born again Christian Justin Bieber was spotted in LA carrying his Bible.
- President Trump's first 100 days: What has he achieved so far?
- Can Pope Francis do anything to help Egypt's Christians?
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 review: an atheist's God from beyond the stars
- What did Jesus mean when he said 'I am the vine'?
- Five inspiring TED talks you should watch this weekend
- 'He gives wisdom to the wise': 11 Bible verses about leadership
- Christians aren't reading the Bible. Why not, and what can we do about it?
- Pope Francis: Lust for power is like drinking gin on an empty stomach
- Ever feel people don't like you? Maybe it's a spiritual gift
- As floods and mudslides devastate Peru, victims ask for Bibles
- Former terrorist, rebel leader and drug trafficker, now a courageous pastor in Mexico
- Middle East Christians receive support from an unlikely place - the Muslim royal family
- Pope, at Cairo Mass, urges unity against fanaticism
- Saudi Arabia 'not paying its fair share' towards defence, says Trump
- German finance minister warns: No free lunch for Britain in Brexit negotiations