'Attack on Titan' season 2 spoilers, release date: Eren faces biggest enemy yet when show returns April 1
"Attack on Titan," also known as "Shingeki no Kyojin," premiered its first season back in April 2013 and instantly became a hit, especially among the fans who have read the manga version. After nearly four long years of waiting, fans will finally be able to watch season 2 of the series, as the action-packed animation comes back on April 1.
One of the highlights of season 2 is Eren Yeager, the character who vows to eliminate the Titan species. Eren will gain new powers that will help him in the battle for freedom of humanity from the monsters. According to MobiPicker, the directors of the animated series have revealed that the upcoming season will center more on "strategy and presentation."
In the second season of "Attack on Titan," Eren will also be facing his biggest enemy in the manga series, the Beast Titan. According to Eren's voice actor Yuri Kaji, as reported on iTechPost, the beast will greatly impact the upcoming season's plot as it will be playing the "most important part." The antagonist is not only strong but also intelligent. Its ability to think could possibly contribute to the dangers that may put Eren's life in danger, especially that the beast is said to be his worst enemy yet.
Just like Eren, the Beast Titan is also a shifter. However, it is known as the strongest shifter of its kind, which will make it even more challenging for Eren to defeat. In Hajime Isayama's manga series, which is plenty of pages ahead of the animated version, the major threat to humanity that is the Beast Titan has already killed many of Eren's Survey Corps soldiers. And according to a major spoiler posted on Comic Book, the Beast Titan, whose real name is Zeke Yeager, turns out to be the older half-brother of Eren.
In other news, it has also been reported that the upcoming season will finally share the spotlight to Krista and Ymir, the characters who were nowhere in the focus in season 1. They will have major roles in "Attack on Titan" season 2.
Austin Carlile tweeted about the impact sharing his Christian faith has on his popularity but says it isn't going to stop him talking about God or Jesus to his fans.
Snoop Dogg shares preview clip of new Christian music project, 'Bible of Love', featuring gospel singer Fred Hammond
Snoop Dogg is giving the world a glimpse of his gospel music album, which already features a famous voice in gospel music, Fred Hammond.
- Is Justin Bieber quitting world tour to start his own church?
- Why we must open them every day: our 5-point plan to save Britain's churches
- Godfulness: What the Church can learn from a new (but old) kind of meditation
- What did Jesus mean when he condemned those who make children 'stumble'?
- Amazing Grace: 7 quotes from the slaver-turned-preacher John Newton
- WANTED: Christian coders, techies and creatives. The CofE is inviting you to its first 'digital lab'
- Already worrying about Halloween and 'trick-or-treat'? This Christian charity has answers
- Pioneer ministry: How a new generation of ministers is changing the face of mission
- How Christian and other faith communities are rebuilding trust in times of crisis
- Stage is set for the end times, believes John Hagee
- Israel removes metal detectors from Jerusalem mosque following bloody clashes; Palestine demands further repeal
- Anglican leader in Jamaica breaks ranks by calling for legalisation of sodomy
- Islamist militants in Kenya went house to house killing Christians
- Vatican shuts down fountains amid Italy drought, in line with Pope Francis' environment teachings
- Victory for campaigners as US judge blocks attempt to deport Iraqi Christians