Aly Raisman drug test: Random test by Anti-Doping Agency during Access Hollywood interview [VIDEO]
Aly Raisman was randomly tested for drugs by an official from the World Anti-Doping Agency on Thursday, according to Access Hollywood.
The teen Olympian arrived at the studios of Access Hollywood Live with the official, who arrived with her to take a random drug test and collect samples from the gold medalist.
Raisman told Access Hollywood's Billy Bush and Kit Hoover that the drop-in tests are "random." She told Access Hollywood: "It's the World Anti-Doping Agency. They haven't [tested me] since the Olympics, and they choose the finale week of 'Dancing with the Stars' to come! Out of all the days since the Olympics, they choose like, the craziest week."
However, the gymnast did not mind the inconvenience of taking the random drug-test, telling Bush and Hoover, "I'm clean, so I don't have anything to worry about."
The 18-year-old is currently preparing for ABC's Dancing With the Stars finale with partner Mark Ballas, which is set to air next Monday.
The Olympian confirmed to Access Hollywood that she will be competing in the 2016 Olympics, saying that she hopes her experience with DWTS will give her "an edge."
Raisman was captain of the gold medal-winning US Women's Gymnastics team, dubbed "The Fierce Five", at the 2012 London Olympics. She wasn in individual gold for the floor final, along with a bronze medal for the balance beam final.
She was featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated with the other four members of the team.
Watch Aly Raisman and dance partner Mark Ballas perform the Argentine Tango in week 8 of DWTS:
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- How Christian and other faith communities are rebuilding trust in times of crisis
- Was Jesus an extremist? 1 in 5 Brits thinks so
- Is the sidelining of religion a root cause of our mental health crisis?
- O.J. Simpson says he wishes he had 'been a better Christian' as he's granted parole
- What does 'home' mean to you? Are you like the Son of Man, with nowhere to lay your head?
- Gaming for God: New card game asks the Church 'what is mission?'
- Top musicians are to sing all 150 Psalms in one weekend. What can this teach our world today?
- Was this Catholic cardinal a saint or a pro-Nazi war criminal?
- Israel says Jerusalem mosque metal detectors to stay after bloody Palestinian clash
- Iraqi forces claim to have captured 16-year-old girl who ran away from Germany to marry ISIS jihadi
- More Christians handed harsh prison sentences in Iran; is Tehran afraid that Christianity is growing in the country?
- Muslim teenager goes to Christian camp to get close to his girl crush but ends up falling in love with Jesus instead
- Notorious drug dealer finds Jesus and becomes a pastor after reading the Bible in prison
- 'Shocking verdict' as Egypt court sentences 28 to death over 2015 prosecutor killing