'19 Kids and Counting' season 9 premiere [TLC]; Jill Duggar and Derick Dillard's wedding teaser, baby announcement
After the wait, "19 Kids and Counting" will finally be back. On Tuesday, Sept. 2, fans of the show will be reunited with the Duggar Family and of course, getting an exclusive peek into the Dillard wedding.
"19 Kids and Counting" has been a hit reality TV show for TLC and it's really no surprise that the show is back for a season 9. Fans have all been waiting to see what happened in Jill's wedding.
The first promo clip for the new season was released and it was all about Jill and Derick's engagement and wedding. However, the season won't be about the wedding only, obviously. There's the much talked about courtship of Ben Seewald and Jessa Duggar as well as other events that's going on within the Duggar household.
The promo showed that Season 9 will pick up just right after the events of Season 8. The clip showed Jill fitting her dress, walking down the aisle and some highlights from the wedding day itself. Further, the promo clip highlighted that the Duggar family is moving own, hinting that the season might show how the family adjusts to Jill getting married and having a new member of the family too.
The season 9 promo clip was emotional and full of feelings. Could it be something foretelling about the upcoming season? Jim Bob and his teary eyes while giving away Jill was touching and moving and we just can't wait to see the entire thing on season 9.
Get front seats on Jill and Derick's wedding, the wedding preparation, the Duggar Family adjustments, Ben and Jessa's courtship and everything else Duggar on Season 9. "19 Kids and Counting" return on Sept. 2 on TLC.
Full episodes of '19 Kids and Counting' are available to stream online here.
Devout Christian Scientist and actor Val Kilmer is attributing his recent recovery from oral cancer to his faith in the love of Jesus.
Luther came to a different understanding altogether: it wasn't the Church that dispensed forgiveness at all. Salvation was by faith alone. It was personal, between the believer and God.
- What's really wrong with what Katie Hopkins said about Manchester
- The one thing we need to pray for after Manchester
- After Manchester, 6 commandments for social media
- When Santa punched a heretic: Who was Saint Nicholas?
- WATCH: Pastor claims to be speaking to 'God' and 'Heaven' on his cell phone
- Thousands of Russian Orthodox faithful revere relics of St Nicholas in historic display
- Pope Francis: I was nicknamed 'stiff leg' during football at school
- How Martin Luther changed the world: 500 years of Protestantism
- The doctor who gave up his comfortable life for people with leprosy: 'Being out of my comfort zone has forced us to trust God.'
- All smiles as Pope Francis meets with Donald Trump at the Vatican
- Britain deploys troops after Manchester attack, threat level raised to 'critical'
- Blessed are the peacemakers: the opportunities that exist for Pope Francis and Donald Trump
- Archbishops of Canterbury and York urge Manchester: 'Please do not be divided'
- Trump in Israel pays tribute to victims of Holocaust, 'history's darkest hour'
- 'I forgive and accept': Christian former governor of Jakarta withdraws appeal over imprisonment for 'insulting Islam'