Access to and use of this site ('christiantoday.com') is provided by the Christian Today Ltd subject to the following terms:
-10.1 warrant that your contribution;
-10.1.1 is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Christian Today for all the purposes specified above;
-10.1.2 is not defamatory; and
-10.1.3 does not infringe any law; and
-10.2 indemnify Christian Today against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Christian Today as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
-10.3 waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on christiantoday.com and the purposes specified above.
- Contributions must be civil and tasteful
- No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
- No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
- If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the community or annoying other users you may have action taken against your accounts.
- Be patient: users of all ages and abilities may be taking part in the relevant christiantoday.com Community.
- No spamming or off-topic material: we don’t allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times. Please don't re-submit your contribution to more than one discussion, or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas.
- No advertising
- No spoilers: material which contains plot developments which haven't been transmitted on UK analogue or digital television will be deleted unless submitted in a designated ‘spoilers’ area.
- Contributions containing languages other than English may be removed unless allowed in the relevant local house rules.
- No impersonation
- No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names
- You may not refer to specific URLs (web site addresses) unless allowed under the relevant local house rules. If you know of a worthy web site relevant to the discussion topic, please inform the host of the Community area.
- Deliberate misuse of the complaints facility is not permitted. If you persist in doing this action may be taken against your account.
We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, home address or email address), and please do not include postal addresses of any kind.
-You may not submit any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in christiantoday.com Communities. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
-Contributing material with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
-You agree to only submit materials which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
-The views expressed in christiantoday.com Community areas are those of members of the public and are not necessarily those of the Christian Today.
-Please get a parent’s or guardian’s permission before taking part in any christiantoday.com discussion.
-Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, telephone number, home address or email address).
If you fail to abide by these Community Rules (and/or any variations in the relevant local house rules) when taking part in a christiantoday.com Community service, you may be sent an e-mail which informs you why your contribution has been failed or edited. This mail may also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account or accounts.
This action may include your relevant account or accounts being placed into pre-moderation or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all of christiantoday.com Community areas.
If you post or send offensive or inappropriate content anywhere on or to christiantoday.com Communities or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on christiantoday.com, and Christian Today considers such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, Christian Today may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school or email provider about the infringement/s.
Christian Today reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.
Occasionally, visitors to our Web site may be asked to supply certain personally identifying information, which is then retained by ChristianToday.com. For example, we ask you for certain information if you choose to subscribe to our E-mail newsletters, register with our online discussion forums, or purchase either articles from our archives or our premium online content. If you choose to give us personally identifying information at such time, such information will be retained by us and used only to provide you with products or services you have requested, or with additional information from ChristianToday.com about ChristianToday.com, its affiliates, or selected outside companies whose products or services we feel may be of use to you. Any information from selected outside companies will be transmitted by ChristianToday.com so that such companies will not have access either to your E-mail address or to your other personally identifying information. Moreover, we will not sell or rent any personally identifying information obtained through the Web site to any other company or organization.
If, at some point after giving ChristianToday.com your personally identifying information, you do not wish to continue to receive additional information from ChristianToday.com about ChristianToday.com, its affiliates, or selected outside companies, in general, you may opt out by E-mailing email@example.com and put the words "remove my name" in the subject line of your E-mail; in the case of our E-mail newsletters, you also may follow the procedures at our E-mail newsletter registration page.
From time to time, the personally identifying information that you provide to us may be shared with our suppliers or service providers who assist us in maintaining and managing our newsletters, our archives, our premium online content, our online discussion forums, and other activities on the Web site. Such suppliers or service providers may use your personally identifying information only in the course of providing services to ChristianToday.com, but they may not use such information for other purposes.
While your individual information is protected as discussed above, ChristianToday.com reserves the right to use such individual information to create aggregated, anonymous data about users in order to develop statistics about activity on and visitors to the Web site. In addition, ChristianToday.com may disclose personal information if we in good faith believe that such action is necessary to (1) comply with the law or with legal process; (2) protect and defend our rights and property; (3) protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the Web site; or (4) protect the personal safety, property, or rights of our users or the public.
Christian Today Limited © 2002-2014
200 Great Dover Street