Xbox Live Games with Gold October 2016: Free games announced
Xbox Live Gold members are about to receive four additional games when October arrives. There will be two for the Xbox One and another two for the Xbox 360. Both Xbox 360 games are playable on the Xbox One via Backward Compatibility.
Major Nelson has recently announced the free games for the upcoming month, which includes "Super Mega Baseball: Extra Innings" ($19.99 ERP) that is available for the whole month, and "The Escapists" ($19.99 ERP) which is ready to download starting Oct. 16 until Nov. 15. Both games are for the Xbox One. Xbox 360 owners will have "MX vs ATV Reflex" ($29.99 ERP) available for the first 15 days of the month, followed by "I Am Alive" ($14.99 ERP) from the Oct. 16 until Oct. 31.
"Super Mega Baseball: Extra Innings" was released August 2015 and published by Metalhead Software. It is a baseball simulation game which comes with comical looking characters that make it fun to play, even for beginners. The use of realistic physics will also make seasoned gamers appreciate the game
"The Escapist" is a game by Team17 Digital, and it was released in February 2015. The game gives players a glimpse of prison life in a lighthearted way. However, the main objective here is to escape from the walled structure with careful planning. Players need to craft their own weapons and tools in order to execute their plan.
"MX vs ATV Reflex" is an off-road racing video game published by THQ back in 2009. The game is all about motocross bikes and ATV's (all-terrain-vehicles) or quad bikes. It is the third game of the series, and it features new tracks, a new physics engine, and the Rider Reflex control system. The control system offers independent control on both the rider and the vehicle, which make tighter turns possible, as well as sudden spins and slides.
Last but not the least, "I Am Alive" is a survival game in a post-apocalyptic world. Players will explore a deserted city, and they need to survive long enough in order to find their own family. The lack of food and basic supplies also created an agitated environment that made the other survivors dangerous as well. The game was published by Ubisoft back in 2012.
Xbox gamers interested in joining the Xbox Live Gold program can check out Xbox's official website for details.
Christian singer and 'American Idol' winner Fantasia Barrino thankful to God for saving her after suicide attempt
When she's up on the stage and under the bright lights as she performs, Christian singer and "American Idol" winner Fantasia Barrino appears to be a woman of strength and inspiration.
The Christian band Casting Crowns has reached a career milestone with over 10 million albums sold, and they are planning to increase numbers ever since the release of their new album called "The Very Next Thing."
- Why Friendship Is A Better Investment Than Romance
- The Lie Single Christians Believe And How It's Harming Mission
- Corbyn: Labour Can Learn Lessons From Faith Groups' Unity
- Why The Church Has Got To Start Caring About Persecuted Christians
- Struggling With Comparing Yourself To Others? Time To Do Something About It
- Why Does God Allow Depression?
- Could Orthodox Churches Recognise The Pope? It's No Longer Completely Unthinkable
- Bieber Sings Delirious? Six Other Musical Acts And The Worship Songs They Should Cover
- Finding Focus: Four Ideas For The Desperately Distracted
- Christians Step Up Campaign To Save Asia Bibi From Blasphemy Death Sentence
- Kidnapped Priest Found Dead In Mexico; Third Killing In A Week
- Christian News Anchor Condemned For Wearing Crucifix On Air
- Pope Francis Has Made It Harder To Become A Saint
- Diplomats Round On Russians: You Are Barbarians And War Criminals
- Pro-life activists oppose 'ridiculous' proposal from bioethicists to force doctors to kill babies