'WWE 2K15' roster, wrestlers confirmed: Hulk Hogan Special Edition, but no Goldberg
Good news for all WWE fans, the names of the wrestlers that will grace your screen in the coming "WWE 2K15" are confirmed. Although this is still a partial list, it will give you a good idea of what you can expect from the game.
In games like "WWE 2K15," updating fans with the roster is essential, as most people who play these games are wrestling fans. Suffice to say, they are in it for their favorite wrestlers to slam and beat each other up. Hence, making a roster for WWE games is crucial.
There are still so many wrestlers who haven't joined the roster of the WWE games, so fans expect quite a lot of names to still be included. Here's a list of the confirmed names so far, according to WhatCulture:
There's Adrian Nevile, a wrestler known for his high-flying moves. There's Eva Marie from WWE Divas, the beautiful Diva who lacks the ability to wrestle in the ring. There's Lanny Poffo, a wrestler from the WWF days. There's Rusey and Lana, the current WWE monster and his manager. There's Stardust, a wrestler who's being built up to feud against Goldust. There's Harper and Rowan, the very popular tag team in WWE today.
Also, there's Emma, a WWE Diva who knows her way around the ring. There's Bo Dallas, a NXT fighter. There's Adam Rose, a very interesting WWE wrestler. There's Paige, the previous WWE Divas Champion. There's Brad Wyatt, who is believed to have one of the "biggest success stories of WWE," and there's Sting, just because he is awesome and would make a great selling point.
Meanwhile, there will also be Hulk Hogan Special Edition. Hogan confirmed this himself on Twitter when he mentioned that he was done signing 3,000 posters that took 14 hours long... there's still 22,000 to go. Attack of the Fanboy believes that John Cena haters might prefer buying Hulk's edition.
Moreover, Goldberg will not be seen in "WWE 2K15" - the wrestler confirmed it himself via Twitter as well. A fan asked him if he will be part of the game and he replied "If I'm not mistaken, I'm not even in the game." Goldberg was included in "WWE 2K14."
Finding Dory review: Beautiful and hilarious but too dangerous for my 10-year-old and 93,468 other children
If you have adopted children who are still vulnerable, this film may not be for you
One Million Moms raps Nickelodeon for featuring same-sex couple on 'The Loud House' animated show for kids
The Christian watchdog group One Million Moms is alerting all parents on Nickelodeon's animated show "The Loud House," since it featured a married same-sex couple in the episode "Overnight Success," which was aired on July 20.
- Jairus' daughter and the sick woman: What links these two stories?
- Finding Dory review: Beautiful and hilarious but too dangerous for my 10-year-old and 93,468 other children
- Who's backing Trump and who's for Clinton? The battle for evangelical endorsements
- How 'intentional' are you - with yourself and with God?
- The 99 thoughts you have while listening to a sermon
- Jacques Hamel: The humble priest who was 'treasured' by the community
- Star Trek Beyond: searching for hope in a godless universe
- Controversial evangelist, activist and bestselling 'Left Behind' author dies aged 90
- Scotland's Christian 'saint in the making' Margaret Sinclair to star in new play
- How controversy over a march to celebrate the conversion of Russia highlights divisions in Ukraine
- Anglicans to build new centre in Spain for pilgrims on 'The Way' to Santiago de Compostela
- Church leaders appeal for calm as elections approach in South Africa
- Pope falls while celebrating Mass in Poland
- Muslim doctor forced to flee Pakistan for saving Christian's life
- Animals have no souls, says Pastor Robert Jeffress