Wimbledon 2013 live stream free: Watch online Andy Murray vs Jerzy Janowicz Men's semifinals tennis
The Wimbledon 2013 tennis tournament continues Friday with the men's semifinals with Novak Djokovic taking on Del Potro, and Britain's Andy Murray taking on Jerzy Janowicz.
Djokovic and Murray are the favorites to make Sunday's final, however, Del Potro is a very dangerous player and Janowivcz has done fantastically well to get this far with some inspired performances, and he is sure to fight Murray all the way to keep his dream of a Grand Slam final at Wimbledon alive.
All the action from both semifinals can be watched online through free live stream via the links provided below.
First on Center Court is Djokovic vs Del Potro and the match has already started and shown some fantastic tennis from both players.
Djokovic took the first set 7-5 only for Del Potro to win the second set and level things with a 6-4 win.
Some analysts were saying the match looked like highlights as the quality of each point was so high.
The third set went to a tie breaker and Del Potro seemed to choke and Djokovic easily won the breaker to go two sets to one up.
The fourth set saw each player break each other's serve in quick succession and things progressed once again to a tie breaker, however, this time although things seemed to be heading Djokovic's way, Del Potro stormed back with a flurry at the end to steal the fourth set and square things up again.
The match at present is just starting its fifth set decider where there will be no tie break available to split the players.
The eventual winner will play the winner of Murry vs Janowicz in the final on Sunday, and although Murray is the big fan favorite and likely winner, the Polish player will be looking to keep his dream alive and cause a big upset for the home crowd.
The Djokovic vs Del Potro match can be watched online through free live stream by clicking here. The Murray vs Janowicz semifinal can be watched online through free live stream when it starts by clicking here.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- What do you do when you just don't like someone?
- The dress code for a disciple of Christ
- Denmark: Friday prayers held at Scandinavia's first female-led mosque
- It's not Christian to be nice
- Christian Small Group: The rejected TV pilot
- Earthquakes and floods: Is God punishing people?
- Does money really stop us getting into heaven?
- The Bible study method that helps small groups really work
- Revelation 2: Has the church lost its first love?
- Couple lose child against their wishes after court lifts temporary halt on pulling life support
- Church officials in Ghana stand up for residents whose lands are being stolen from them
- Yazidi girl disfigures self by burning her face and body to avoid becoming an ISIS sex slave
- How one youth pastor is bringing hope to persecuted Christians in Iraq
- Anglicans consider new synod to oppose gay marriage
- Full ban on burkinis would stoke tensions, admits French minister