West Ham vs Norwich live stream: Watch online English Premier League Football [free for NBC subscribers]
West Ham will play Norwich at Upton Park on Tuesday night in a massive game near the bottom of the table. Both teams will be seeing this game as an opportunity to jump up the table, but at the same time neither will want to lose this English Premier League clash.
The game will kick off at 7.45 p.m. BST (2.45 p.m. EST) and can be watched online through live stream – free for NBC Sports subscribers – via the link provided below.
Both teams are stuck on 25 points and occupy the 15th and 16th spots in the EPL. However, with Swansea in 10th place and only on 27 points, three points for either team today would likely lift them to a surprisingly lofty position.
West Ham currently have the edge in 15th place, as they have the better goal difference. The Hammers have won their last two matches thanks to two goals in each 2-0 win by captain Kevin Nolan. Their away win against Aston Villa at the weekend saw them leap out of the relegation zone, and they will want to make it three wins in a row today to continue their climb up the table.
Andy Carroll was absent from the Villa game, and he will miss today's big match as well. That means Nolan and the other Hammers players will have to step up and deliver again.
West Ham will want to maintain their excellent defensive form of late. They have kept two clean sheets in a row, and another today could help them claim all three points on offer.
Norwich meanwhile have been seriously lacking firepower – they have scored just four goals in their last nine EPL games. However, defensively they have been just as impressive as West Ham and have kept three clean sheets in their last four games.
West Ham vs Norwich can be watched online through live stream by clicking here.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- 3 Ancient Prayers That Will Help You Encounter God In A New Way
- Is Your Giving Doing More Harm Than Good?
- 4 Ways To Encourage Young People To Lead In Church
- Aberfan: The Quiet Heroism Of The Wounded Healer
- The Tax Collector And The Pharisee: How God's Mercy Is Shown To Unexpected People
- 3 Things That Need Your Prayers This Weekend
- The Crowd-Funded Bible That Reaches Out To The Young Kids Of Instagram
- The Lonely Catholic President: The Faith Of JFK
- How Britain Could Help Stamp Out Massive Global Corruption – Really Easily
- Texas High School Allows 'Jesus' In Sponsor Logo on Sports Team's Jersey After Initially Rejecting It
- Power Women: The Villagers Standing Up Against Sierra Leone's Rapists
- Opium Crops Spread In Afghanistan As Taliban Gains Ground
- Massacre In Mosul As Civilians Used As Human Shields
- 'Selective Reduction': Norway Allows Women to Legally Abort One of Their Twins Even If Baby Is Healthy
- Iraqi Army Liberates Christian Town As US Defence Secretary Flies In For Talks