Manny Pacquiao vs Timothy Bradley 2 fight video [Results, highlights]: Pacquiao wins WBO Welterweight championship, thanks God
UPDATE: Manny Pacquiao beats Timothy Bradley to regain his title as the WBO Welterweight champion. In an interview after the fight, Pacquiao, who is Christian, thanked God for his victory.
Watch the highlights video below:
Manny Pacquiao and Timothy Bradley fight will take place tonight at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Boxing fans can tune into HBO Pay-Per-View at 9 p.m. ET to watch the rematch between champions Manny Pacquaio and Timothy Bradley.
Pacquiao will be looking to regain his world championship title from Bradley, whom he lost to last year in a controversial split decision after 12 rounds. The first time the pair met, Bradley won after 12 rounds in a controversial split decision.
Talk of a rematch had began almost immediately after the 115-113, 115-113, 113-115 defeat.
After losing his WBO Welterweight title, Pacquiao told The National, "We feel we got robbed in the last fight. Now we need to be sure that we get the victory."
Bradley feels confident that he will come out as the victor in tonight's match. "I have already beat Pacquiao once and that was on my first try," he told GMA News. "I don't think I have to knock him out to get a definite result, but if the knockout presents itself I will take advantage of it.
HBO boxing analyst Max Kellerman says: "I would say it's a safe assumption that Pacquiao is a little worse than he was two years ago. He got knocked out. He's a little older. Once you're past your prime, you don't tend to get better with age. I came away from the Brandon Rios fight [Pacquiao's last fight, a lopsided decision win last November] wondering, where is the whirling dervish Pacquiao? He always used movement, but it was to overwhelm guys, not to pick them apart."
Watch the Pacquiao vs. Bradley 2 final press conference and face off video below:
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Brand New VeggieTales Brings Godly Vegetables Back To Netflix: Exclusive Clips
- 'I Miss My Father': Daughter Of Murdered Missionary Jim Elliot Speaks Out
- What Makes A Great Sermon? 5 Tips For The Perfect Preach
- Why Are Black Majority Churches Growing So Fast In The UK?
- These Are 5 Qualities That Make A Great Pastor
- When Is Ash Wednesday 2017?
- She Was Looking For Matches To Get High On Heroin – And Instead She Found A Bible And Met Jesus
- The Mystery Of Millennials: They Aren't Who You Think They Are
- Sunday Swimming Row In Scotland Makes A Splash
- ISIS Terror Grows In Egypt As Christian Man Shot Dead And Son Burned Alive
- Blasphemy Laws In Denmark Used For First Time In Over 40 Years Against Man Who Filmed Himself Burning The Quran
- Turkey Has Given 'No Evidence' In Andrew Brunson Case, Says Legal Team
- Family Of Missing Christian Woman In Egypt Accuse Police Of Complicity In Her Kidnapping
- 'Hopeless' Muslim Family Try To Commit Suicide — But God Heals Them, With Dead Son Even Restored To Life
- Archaeologists To Start Digging Ancient Site Where They Believe The Ark Of The Covenant Once Stood