Manny Pacquiao vs Timothy Bradley 2 fight video [Results, highlights]: Pacquiao wins WBO Welterweight championship, thanks God
UPDATE: Manny Pacquiao beats Timothy Bradley to regain his title as the WBO Welterweight champion. In an interview after the fight, Pacquiao, who is Christian, thanked God for his victory.
Watch the highlights video below:
Manny Pacquiao and Timothy Bradley fight will take place tonight at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Boxing fans can tune into HBO Pay-Per-View at 9 p.m. ET to watch the rematch between champions Manny Pacquaio and Timothy Bradley.
Pacquiao will be looking to regain his world championship title from Bradley, whom he lost to last year in a controversial split decision after 12 rounds. The first time the pair met, Bradley won after 12 rounds in a controversial split decision.
Talk of a rematch had began almost immediately after the 115-113, 115-113, 113-115 defeat.
After losing his WBO Welterweight title, Pacquiao told The National, "We feel we got robbed in the last fight. Now we need to be sure that we get the victory."
Bradley feels confident that he will come out as the victor in tonight's match. "I have already beat Pacquiao once and that was on my first try," he told GMA News. "I don't think I have to knock him out to get a definite result, but if the knockout presents itself I will take advantage of it.
HBO boxing analyst Max Kellerman says: "I would say it's a safe assumption that Pacquiao is a little worse than he was two years ago. He got knocked out. He's a little older. Once you're past your prime, you don't tend to get better with age. I came away from the Brandon Rios fight [Pacquiao's last fight, a lopsided decision win last November] wondering, where is the whirling dervish Pacquiao? He always used movement, but it was to overwhelm guys, not to pick them apart."
Watch the Pacquiao vs. Bradley 2 final press conference and face off video below:
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- How 'intentional' are you - with yourself and with God?
- The 99 thoughts you have while listening to a sermon
- Jacques Hamel: The humble priest who was 'treasured' by the community
- Star Trek Beyond: searching for hope in a godless universe
- Controversial evangelist, activist and bestselling 'Left Behind' author dies aged 90
- Scotland's Christian 'saint in the making' Margaret Sinclair to star in new play
- The burning issue: Why the Church has got to start talking about hell
- Come to church this week for poets, rock stars, circus skills and 'champing'
- Lead us not into the temptations of Twitter, warns Pope Francis
- Hillary Clinton victory heralds a new day for women, says Tony Campolo
- Indian Christian forced to 'reconvert' among Hindu extremists' crackdown
- World Youth Day: Hundreds of thousands of young Catholics welcome Pope Francis to Poland
- Syria: Dozens killed in deadly ISIS blast
- Pastor buys dozens of tickets to win assault rifle in raffle – now he'll destroy it
- French Bishops call for day of fasting in response to Jacques Hamel killing