'Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III' release date, news: SEGA gives away free Steam codes for box copy owners
It is a known concept that the audience is the lifeblood and reason for existence for a lot of companies. This is a concept that Relic Entertainment, in partnership with SEGA, knows all too well.
In a community forum, SEGA has announced that box owners of the original Dawn of War game will be eligible to get free Steam keys, allowing them to enjoy "Dawn of War III" without having to throw in some extra cash. Those who meet the requirements can fill out a ticket in this link.
They also clarified on additional requirements in order to acquire the free pass for Steam. "Please note that SEGA may need to verify your boxed copies and this may involve them requesting photos of your box or other information. We thank you for your patience and hope to get you back in the WAAAGH as soon as possible!"
It appears the makers of "Dawn of War" have a habit of spoiling their loyal audience. Aside from freebies, they also tease their fans with the upcoming features of the much-anticipated game. The last three items that had exposure on their website were the Wraithblade, the Wraithlord, and the Fire Prism. This further excites players who await its release.
According to PC Games N, the success of the game stems way back in 2004, when the original title was launched. It was one of the few successful titles, and a smashing hit at that, which is why it would come as no surprise that the developers invest a lot in the upcoming sequel.
The game is set in the mysterious world of Acheron, where different races battle against each other to gain the upper hand. Unlike other games, though, there is no good versus evil, rather a battle amongst differing principles.
"Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III" hits the PC platform in 2017.
Today sees the release of Identity, the latest album from Christian artist and 'American Idol' alumt Colton Dixon. It's a heartfelt, ambitious and anthemic effort, worthy of your attention.
'God is tempting me'; 'It's God's fault'; 'The devil made me do it.' We use many creative excuses to rationalise our sin!
- Collateral damage: how factional fighting in the Church damages us all
- #PrayForLondon is the latest #PrayFor hashtag to trend. Sadly, there have been many others
- 6 Scripture verses about the heart – and why they don't mean what you think
- Study shows 'religious' countries are worse at science. What does this really tell us?
- 5 truths to cling to in the midst of uncertainty
- 'Identity' by Colton Dixon: An ambitious, vibrant and hopeful anthem
- Don't blame Islam, don't blame religion: It's people that make the world violent
- Persevering when times are tough: 6 scriptures to help you keep going
- Is it ever God's fault when we sin?
- Douglas Carswell quits UKIP, says he will remain as independent MP
- Pope Francis warns EU risks dying, faces 'vacuum of values'
- Israel 'ignores' UN demand to end settlement building in occupied territories
- Republicans in disarray as Trump fails to repeal Obamacare
- Pastor reveals horror of child sacrifices in Uganda, claims murder of innocents is big business
- Christianity is 'over' in Iraq, but 'God is not dead despite terrible persecution,' says 'Vicar of Baghdad'