'Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III' release date, news: SEGA gives away free Steam codes for box copy owners
It is a known concept that the audience is the lifeblood and reason for existence for a lot of companies. This is a concept that Relic Entertainment, in partnership with SEGA, knows all too well.
In a community forum, SEGA has announced that box owners of the original Dawn of War game will be eligible to get free Steam keys, allowing them to enjoy "Dawn of War III" without having to throw in some extra cash. Those who meet the requirements can fill out a ticket in this link.
They also clarified on additional requirements in order to acquire the free pass for Steam. "Please note that SEGA may need to verify your boxed copies and this may involve them requesting photos of your box or other information. We thank you for your patience and hope to get you back in the WAAAGH as soon as possible!"
It appears the makers of "Dawn of War" have a habit of spoiling their loyal audience. Aside from freebies, they also tease their fans with the upcoming features of the much-anticipated game. The last three items that had exposure on their website were the Wraithblade, the Wraithlord, and the Fire Prism. This further excites players who await its release.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
According to PC Games N, the success of the game stems way back in 2004, when the original title was launched. It was one of the few successful titles, and a smashing hit at that, which is why it would come as no surprise that the developers invest a lot in the upcoming sequel.
The game is set in the mysterious world of Acheron, where different races battle against each other to gain the upper hand. Unlike other games, though, there is no good versus evil, rather a battle amongst differing principles.
"Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III" hits the PC platform in 2017.
Duggar Family Expands After Jim Bob and Michelle Gain Custody of Tyler Wayne Hutchins, 8, Michelle's Great-Nephew
Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar from the former TLC show "19 Kids and Counting" have expanded their family now that they have adopted Michelle's eight-year-old great-nephew.
Country Star Reba McEntire Thankful to God for Helping Her Overcome a Painful Divorce: 'God's Way Is the Best Way'
After "why, God?" came "thank you, God."
- Why The Local Church Is More Important Than Ever In The Digital Age
- What's Wrong With TULIP? Southern Baptists Resist 'Aggressive' Advance Of New Calvinism
- 75 Thoughts You Have At A Carol Service
- Should Protestants Pay More Attention To Mary? And What's The Immaculate Conception Anyway?
- Twitter Lights Up For #NationalChristmasTreeDay
- Four Great Christmas Videos You Might Not Have Come Across
- How Many Presents Should Your Child Receive On Christmas Day?
- 'Father Forgive': How One Christian Woman Learnt To Forgive Her Husband's Murderers
- Are You Living With A Ten-Verse Bible? Here's Why It's So Dangerous For Your Spiritual Health
- Hospitals Destroyed And Millions Starving: The Crisis In Yemen Is Worsening
- Franklin Graham Slams Time Magazine For Comparison Of Hillary Clinton To Moses
- Donald Trump Chooses Climate Sceptic and Committed Christian Scott Pruitt For Top Environment Job
- Christian Politician Faces Controversial Blasphemy Trial In Indonesia
- British Government Has Failed The Christians Of Syria And Iraq, Senior Clergy Say
- Christian Charity Compassion International Could Be Forced Out Of India