'Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III' release date, news: SEGA gives away free Steam codes for box copy owners
It is a known concept that the audience is the lifeblood and reason for existence for a lot of companies. This is a concept that Relic Entertainment, in partnership with SEGA, knows all too well.
In a community forum, SEGA has announced that box owners of the original Dawn of War game will be eligible to get free Steam keys, allowing them to enjoy "Dawn of War III" without having to throw in some extra cash. Those who meet the requirements can fill out a ticket in this link.
They also clarified on additional requirements in order to acquire the free pass for Steam. "Please note that SEGA may need to verify your boxed copies and this may involve them requesting photos of your box or other information. We thank you for your patience and hope to get you back in the WAAAGH as soon as possible!"
It appears the makers of "Dawn of War" have a habit of spoiling their loyal audience. Aside from freebies, they also tease their fans with the upcoming features of the much-anticipated game. The last three items that had exposure on their website were the Wraithblade, the Wraithlord, and the Fire Prism. This further excites players who await its release.
According to PC Games N, the success of the game stems way back in 2004, when the original title was launched. It was one of the few successful titles, and a smashing hit at that, which is why it would come as no surprise that the developers invest a lot in the upcoming sequel.
The game is set in the mysterious world of Acheron, where different races battle against each other to gain the upper hand. Unlike other games, though, there is no good versus evil, rather a battle amongst differing principles.
"Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III" hits the PC platform in 2017.
The producer of the historical epic Ben Hur has described how the Crufixion of Jesus inspired the classic tale of tragedy and forgiveness.
Travis Greene tweeted and instagrammed it with the words: "Family, I have something very special to share – and I wanted you to hear directly from me."
- Christian Movie Producer Mark Burnett On Ben Hur And The Forgiveness Of Christ
- Christian Gospel Star Travis Greene To Perform At Donald Trump Inauguration
- Pendant Similar To That Worn By Anne Frank Unearthed In Nazi Concentration Camp
- Five Evangelistic Ideas That Might Actually Work
- 5 Ways To Cheer Up On Blue Monday
- God, Grant Me The Serenity To Accept The Train Strikes I Cannot Change
- The Death Of John The Baptist: How To See God At Work In Tragedy
- Trump's Inauguration: Why Who Prays Is Always Controversial
- The 6 Religious Leaders Who Will Pray At Trump's Inauguration
- 'God Is In Control': Sister Of Jakarta Governor Accused Of Blasphemy
- 400 Children Living In Slums Baptised In The Philippines
- 'We're In This With You': Iraqi Muslim Rebuilds Crucifix Desecrated By ISIS
- Russian Influence In Syria Grows, Patriarch Kirill Invited To Visit
- Accused Attackers Of Christian Grandmother Stripped Naked By Muslim Mob Walk Free
- 'Demon-Possessed Man Clawed At Me, Uttered Unrepeatable Curses,' Recalls Archbishop After His First Exorcism