Walking Dead Season 4 finale live stream [AMC]: Watch online episode 16 "A" - Who will die & survive at Terminus?
This week's Walking Dead season 4 finale will see significant characters killed off, leaving fans disappointed to see their favorite stars go.
The Walking dead season 4 episode 16 finale episode "A" will air tonight, March 30 at 9 p.m ET on AMC. If you miss the episode, be sure to watch the full episode of the season finale online on AMCTV.
The Walking Dead executive producer Robert Kirkman recently teased fans in a Reddit AMA this week that the finale will be savage and "people are going to be talking about this one. The cliffhanger at the end of season 4 will make the wait between seasons 4 and 5 the hardest wait we've ever had. ENJOY!"
When asked if Rick Grimes is safe, he answered: "ABSOLUTELY NOT. Although when I look in Andrew Lincoln's piercing blue eyes I FEEL safe."
When asked what characters in the comic he regrets killing, Kirman responded: "All of them and none of them. I miss them all but I don't regret killing them. Is that weird? Sorry. I love getting to write characters in the show that have died in the comic. It's like bringing them back to life without bringing them back to life."
The Walking Dead season 4 finale, which will air tonight, will be shocking.
In another interview with Entertainment Weekly, Kirkman promised that the final episode will "shock people."
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
Individual characters were explored in the the second part of season 4, and many questions will be answered in the finale episode.
Kirkman told Entertainment Weekly: "This last half of season 4 has been a character defining group of stories for everyone, but really, Rick Grimes — really finding what this guy is going to be able to do and how he is going to carry on, and is he going to get these people back together, and where is he going to go from here? And I think there are some big questions that are asked that are going to be answered in this final episode."
He continued, "This is Rick Grimes being pushed to his absolute limit. And if you think you've seen that before, you haven't. And the Rick Grimes that comes out of this is really going to shock people."
The season finale is sure to end with viewers clinging to the edge of their seats. "ot's going to be a rough summer for Walking Dead fans waiting for us to come back in the fall," he teased.
According to sneak peek promos, Rick, Carl and Michonne arrive at Terminus. It also shows Rick crying, meaning he could be mourning the death of another survivor.
AMC has been teasing fans all week with posters with the quote "Who will arrive" and "Who will survive."
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- 6 Worships Songs You Might Not Know, But Should
- After Trump, What Now For Christians In America? Obama Faith Advisor Speaks Out
- From Bethlehem To Bedford: What If Mary And Joseph Were 21st Century Refugees?
- 10 Brilliant Ways To Countdown To Christmas With Your Kids
- No Women Speakers At Your Christian Event? Here's How That Could Change
- Archbishop Of York: Government Must Not 'Scapegoat' Migrants For Failures In Housing And Jobs
- The First Trailer For The Shack Movie Is Here... And It Looks Heartbreaking, Beautiful And Brilliant
- Buzzfeed, Fixer Upper, And Gay Marriage: 3 Questions To Ask
- Why We Need To Stop Calling Our Opponents 'Evil'
- South Koreans march close to presidential Blue House demanding Park resign
- Malaysia says Myanmar violence against Muslim Rohingya 'ethnic cleansing'
- Bodies of Chapecoense Plane Crash Victims Returned To Grieving Brazilian Home Town
- Pakistan Province Bans Forced Conversions of Christians to Islam; Move Hailed as 'Great Step' to Protect Minorities
- Fear Grips Christian Converts in Europe Refugee Camps Amid Death Threats From Muslim Extremists
- Newly Baptised Girl and Her Younger Brother Survive Knife Attack By Their Own Mom; God Saved Them, Says Pastor