Walking Dead Season 4 finale live stream [AMC]: Watch online episode 16 "A" - Who will die & survive at Terminus?
This week's Walking Dead season 4 finale will see significant characters killed off, leaving fans disappointed to see their favorite stars go.
The Walking dead season 4 episode 16 finale episode "A" will air tonight, March 30 at 9 p.m ET on AMC. If you miss the episode, be sure to watch the full episode of the season finale online on AMCTV.
The Walking Dead executive producer Robert Kirkman recently teased fans in a Reddit AMA this week that the finale will be savage and "people are going to be talking about this one. The cliffhanger at the end of season 4 will make the wait between seasons 4 and 5 the hardest wait we've ever had. ENJOY!"
When asked if Rick Grimes is safe, he answered: "ABSOLUTELY NOT. Although when I look in Andrew Lincoln's piercing blue eyes I FEEL safe."
When asked what characters in the comic he regrets killing, Kirman responded: "All of them and none of them. I miss them all but I don't regret killing them. Is that weird? Sorry. I love getting to write characters in the show that have died in the comic. It's like bringing them back to life without bringing them back to life."
The Walking Dead season 4 finale, which will air tonight, will be shocking.
In another interview with Entertainment Weekly, Kirkman promised that the final episode will "shock people."
Individual characters were explored in the the second part of season 4, and many questions will be answered in the finale episode.
Kirkman told Entertainment Weekly: "This last half of season 4 has been a character defining group of stories for everyone, but really, Rick Grimes — really finding what this guy is going to be able to do and how he is going to carry on, and is he going to get these people back together, and where is he going to go from here? And I think there are some big questions that are asked that are going to be answered in this final episode."
He continued, "This is Rick Grimes being pushed to his absolute limit. And if you think you've seen that before, you haven't. And the Rick Grimes that comes out of this is really going to shock people."
The season finale is sure to end with viewers clinging to the edge of their seats. "ot's going to be a rough summer for Walking Dead fans waiting for us to come back in the fall," he teased.
According to sneak peek promos, Rick, Carl and Michonne arrive at Terminus. It also shows Rick crying, meaning he could be mourning the death of another survivor.
AMC has been teasing fans all week with posters with the quote "Who will arrive" and "Who will survive."
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- The Lesson For Labour From Its Forgotten Christian Socialist Leader: For The Greater Good, Corbyn Should Resign
- Five Scriptures For When You're Feeling Confused
- The 21st Century Solution To Displaying 16th Century Luther Artefacts: Print Them In 3D
- 3 Strategies For Online Soul-Protection
- Will A Christian Film Win Best Picture? Christian Today's Oscar Predictions
- Exclusive Michael Gove Interview: On Trump Quitting Early, Not Talking To Cameron And Being A Flawed Christian
- New Planets Have Been Discovered That Could Support Alien Life. Here Are 10 Questions For Christians
- Brand New VeggieTales Brings Godly Vegetables Back To Netflix: Exclusive Clips
- 'I Miss My Father': Daughter Of Murdered Missionary Jim Elliot Speaks Out
- Opposition To Philippine's President Duterte Turn Historic Event Into Protest March
- Iraqi Forces Push Into Western Mosul And Launch Airstrikes In Syria
- Islamist Extremists Attack Churches, Terrorise Nuns In Bid To Sabotage Church's Peace Mission In The Congo
- ISIS Brutes Hang Young Mother From Cables And Rape Her Every Day For A Month In Front Of Her Children
- Why Building A Stone Factory Near Mosul Was The Way For Open Doors To Help Hundreds Of People
- Massive Cross Raised On Iraq Hillside Symbolises Victory Of Light Over Darkness