Walking Dead Season 4 finale live stream [AMC]: Watch online episode 16 "A" - Who will die & survive at Terminus?
This week's Walking Dead season 4 finale will see significant characters killed off, leaving fans disappointed to see their favorite stars go.
The Walking dead season 4 episode 16 finale episode "A" will air tonight, March 30 at 9 p.m ET on AMC. If you miss the episode, be sure to watch the full episode of the season finale online on AMCTV.
The Walking Dead executive producer Robert Kirkman recently teased fans in a Reddit AMA this week that the finale will be savage and "people are going to be talking about this one. The cliffhanger at the end of season 4 will make the wait between seasons 4 and 5 the hardest wait we've ever had. ENJOY!"
When asked if Rick Grimes is safe, he answered: "ABSOLUTELY NOT. Although when I look in Andrew Lincoln's piercing blue eyes I FEEL safe."
When asked what characters in the comic he regrets killing, Kirman responded: "All of them and none of them. I miss them all but I don't regret killing them. Is that weird? Sorry. I love getting to write characters in the show that have died in the comic. It's like bringing them back to life without bringing them back to life."
The Walking Dead season 4 finale, which will air tonight, will be shocking.
In another interview with Entertainment Weekly, Kirkman promised that the final episode will "shock people."
Individual characters were explored in the the second part of season 4, and many questions will be answered in the finale episode.
Kirkman told Entertainment Weekly: "This last half of season 4 has been a character defining group of stories for everyone, but really, Rick Grimes — really finding what this guy is going to be able to do and how he is going to carry on, and is he going to get these people back together, and where is he going to go from here? And I think there are some big questions that are asked that are going to be answered in this final episode."
He continued, "This is Rick Grimes being pushed to his absolute limit. And if you think you've seen that before, you haven't. And the Rick Grimes that comes out of this is really going to shock people."
The season finale is sure to end with viewers clinging to the edge of their seats. "ot's going to be a rough summer for Walking Dead fans waiting for us to come back in the fall," he teased.
According to sneak peek promos, Rick, Carl and Michonne arrive at Terminus. It also shows Rick crying, meaning he could be mourning the death of another survivor.
AMC has been teasing fans all week with posters with the quote "Who will arrive" and "Who will survive."
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Child abuse, the Church and the Goddard inquiry: Why we should all pray it succeeds
- 'This world still brims with glory': It's time to rediscover our sense of hope
- Paul Harcourt: It's been a difficult season for New Wine, but we've come out strong
- How Big Sam manages for success: What the Church can learn from the new England football coach
- 3 reasons why giving can be spiritually dangerous
- The one argument that might make a hardline atheist stop and think...
- China's Muslims under threat of religious persecution
- Mike Pence: the evangelical former Catholic who may yet save Donald Trump
- Soul Survivor on the move, last year for sister festival Momentum
- Ted Cruz 'not a Christian' after refusing to endorse Trump
- FBI special agent called out for omitting God from U.S. Pledge of Allegiance
- Have Western churches and governments abandoned millions of Christians in this 'fractured country'?
- Christianity is this ancient country's key to survival: Where people defend their faith 'to the last drop of blood'
- New exhibition at Durham shows spread of early Christianity in Britain
- US cardinal says Islam 'wants to govern the world'