Walking Dead Season 4 finale live stream [AMC]: Watch online episode 16 "A" - Who will die & survive at Terminus?
This week's Walking Dead season 4 finale will see significant characters killed off, leaving fans disappointed to see their favorite stars go.
The Walking dead season 4 episode 16 finale episode "A" will air tonight, March 30 at 9 p.m ET on AMC. If you miss the episode, be sure to watch the full episode of the season finale online on AMCTV.
The Walking Dead executive producer Robert Kirkman recently teased fans in a Reddit AMA this week that the finale will be savage and "people are going to be talking about this one. The cliffhanger at the end of season 4 will make the wait between seasons 4 and 5 the hardest wait we've ever had. ENJOY!"
When asked if Rick Grimes is safe, he answered: "ABSOLUTELY NOT. Although when I look in Andrew Lincoln's piercing blue eyes I FEEL safe."
When asked what characters in the comic he regrets killing, Kirman responded: "All of them and none of them. I miss them all but I don't regret killing them. Is that weird? Sorry. I love getting to write characters in the show that have died in the comic. It's like bringing them back to life without bringing them back to life."
The Walking Dead season 4 finale, which will air tonight, will be shocking.
In another interview with Entertainment Weekly, Kirkman promised that the final episode will "shock people."
Individual characters were explored in the the second part of season 4, and many questions will be answered in the finale episode.
Kirkman told Entertainment Weekly: "This last half of season 4 has been a character defining group of stories for everyone, but really, Rick Grimes — really finding what this guy is going to be able to do and how he is going to carry on, and is he going to get these people back together, and where is he going to go from here? And I think there are some big questions that are asked that are going to be answered in this final episode."
He continued, "This is Rick Grimes being pushed to his absolute limit. And if you think you've seen that before, you haven't. And the Rick Grimes that comes out of this is really going to shock people."
The season finale is sure to end with viewers clinging to the edge of their seats. "ot's going to be a rough summer for Walking Dead fans waiting for us to come back in the fall," he teased.
According to sneak peek promos, Rick, Carl and Michonne arrive at Terminus. It also shows Rick crying, meaning he could be mourning the death of another survivor.
AMC has been teasing fans all week with posters with the quote "Who will arrive" and "Who will survive."
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- 4 Ways To Encourage Young People To Lead In Church
- Aberfan: The Quiet Heroism Of The Wounded Healer
- The Tax Collector And The Pharisee: How God's Mercy Is Shown To Unexpected People
- 3 Things That Need Your Prayers This Weekend
- The Crowd-Funded Bible That Reaches Out To The Young Kids Of Instagram
- The Lonely Catholic President: The Faith Of JFK
- How Britain Could Help Stamp Out Massive Global Corruption – Really Easily
- 10 Books Every Church Preacher Should Read
- 'Killer Clowns' And Flesh-Eating Zombies: How To Talk To Your Kids About Halloween
- Iraqi Army Liberates Christian Town As US Defence Secretary Flies In For Talks
- Iraqi Army Tries To Take Main Christian Town Near Mosul
- North Korean Woman Reveals How They Were Taught to Hate Christians
- 5 Out of 6 Christians In Iraq Have Been Forced To Flee Since 2003
- 'God Helped Us Come Out of Bondage,' Say 21 Nigerian Schoolgirls Freed by Boko Haram Militants
- Muslim Children As Young As Five In Pakistan Are Being Taught To Hate Christians, Says Archbishop