Vampire Diaries season 5 episode 3: Watch online live stream "Original Sin" [CW start time]
"The Vampire Diaries" season 5 episode 3 will be airing on CW at 8 p.m. ET. tonight.
The official synopsis of "Vampire Diaries" season 5 episode 3 titled" Original Sin" is as follows:
"When Elena and Katherine have the same dream that Stefan is in danger and desperately needs their help, they convince Damon to help them find Stefan. However, their plans are thwarted by a mysterious young woman named Tessa (guest star Janina Gavankar) who seems to know everything about Stefan's history. In flashbacks to a distant time and place, Tessa reveals the shocking secrets in her past and what she has planned for the future. She also has a disturbing message for Damon about his own future. Silas (Paul Wesley) forces an unwilling accomplice to help him search for Katherine, leading to a confusing and life-threatening situation for Matt. Finally, Silas reveals the reason he's determined to find Katherine, and Damon and Elena face a disturbing new reality."
Last week's episode saw that Stefan was locked in a safe underwater and was pulled out by someone. In tonight's episode, viewers will see who let Stefan out of the safe.
According to a sneak peek video, Stefan awakes in a cabin in front of mysterious Tessa (Janina Gavankar), who found him and took part in getting him out of the water. She did not pull him out herself, but the owner of the cabin had pulled him out.
"You thanked him by biting off his head," Tessa says to Stefan.
Meanwhile, Damon is still jealous of Stefan and Elena reveals that she had a dream about him. She tells Damon, "It was more than just a pit in my stomach this time though. It was real. It was like I was there with him."
Katherine, Elena and Damon will be looking for him in tonight's episode.
Be sure to tune in to CW at 8p.m. ET to catch season 5 premiere episode 3 of Vampire Diaries on October 17, 2013.
For those who miss tonight's episode, be sure to watch the full episodes online via live stream on the CW website.
Watch the latest sneak peak video clip below:
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Struggling With Comparing Yourself To Others? Time To Do Something About It
- Why Does God Allow Depression?
- Could Orthodox Churches Recognise The Pope? It's No Longer Completely Unthinkable
- Bieber Sings Delirious? Six Other Musical Acts And The Worship Songs They Should Cover
- Finding Focus: Four Ideas For The Desperately Distracted
- In Good Times And Bad, Why Psalm 23 Will See Us Through
- Leonard Cohen: 10 Of His Best Songs About Faith, God and Spirituality
- The Christian Comeback Is Coming, Says Brian McLaren
- 5 New Testament Passages Your Pastor Has (Probably) Never Preached On
- Over 160 ISIS militants killed in coalition airstrike in Iraq; jihadists surround Mosul with oil tanks
- Boko Haram militants shoot Christians returning home from church in Nigeria, killing 8; 2 other attacks claim 10 lives
- Chinese businessman who converted to Christianity from Buddhism to build $1.2m Noah's Ark replica
- Why The Church Has Got To Start Caring About Persecuted Christians
- Twelve Killed In Iraq In First Attack Of Its Kind Since 2015
- Three Shot Dead In Washington Mall Shooting