Vampire Diaries season 5 episode 3: Watch online live stream "Original Sin" [CW start time]
"The Vampire Diaries" season 5 episode 3 will be airing on CW at 8 p.m. ET. tonight.
The official synopsis of "Vampire Diaries" season 5 episode 3 titled" Original Sin" is as follows:
"When Elena and Katherine have the same dream that Stefan is in danger and desperately needs their help, they convince Damon to help them find Stefan. However, their plans are thwarted by a mysterious young woman named Tessa (guest star Janina Gavankar) who seems to know everything about Stefan's history. In flashbacks to a distant time and place, Tessa reveals the shocking secrets in her past and what she has planned for the future. She also has a disturbing message for Damon about his own future. Silas (Paul Wesley) forces an unwilling accomplice to help him search for Katherine, leading to a confusing and life-threatening situation for Matt. Finally, Silas reveals the reason he's determined to find Katherine, and Damon and Elena face a disturbing new reality."
Last week's episode saw that Stefan was locked in a safe underwater and was pulled out by someone. In tonight's episode, viewers will see who let Stefan out of the safe.
According to a sneak peek video, Stefan awakes in a cabin in front of mysterious Tessa (Janina Gavankar), who found him and took part in getting him out of the water. She did not pull him out herself, but the owner of the cabin had pulled him out.
"You thanked him by biting off his head," Tessa says to Stefan.
Meanwhile, Damon is still jealous of Stefan and Elena reveals that she had a dream about him. She tells Damon, "It was more than just a pit in my stomach this time though. It was real. It was like I was there with him."
Katherine, Elena and Damon will be looking for him in tonight's episode.
Be sure to tune in to CW at 8p.m. ET to catch season 5 premiere episode 3 of Vampire Diaries on October 17, 2013.
For those who miss tonight's episode, be sure to watch the full episodes online via live stream on the CW website.
Watch the latest sneak peak video clip below:
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- What do you do when you just don't like someone?
- The dress code for a disciple of Christ
- Denmark: Friday prayers held at Scandinavia's first female-led mosque
- It's not Christian to be nice
- Christian Small Group: The rejected TV pilot
- Earthquakes and floods: Is God punishing people?
- Does money really stop us getting into heaven?
- The Bible study method that helps small groups really work
- Revelation 2: Has the church lost its first love?
- Couple lose child against their wishes after court lifts temporary halt on pulling life support
- Church officials in Ghana stand up for residents whose lands are being stolen from them
- Yazidi girl disfigures self by burning her face and body to avoid becoming an ISIS sex slave
- Anglicans consider new synod to oppose gay marriage
- Full ban on burkinis would stoke tensions, admits French minister
- Prayer relieves woman's horrendous headache after road accident