True Blood Season 6 Episode 5 live stream: Watch online (HBO Go, Preview Video, Spoilers)
True Blood Season 6 Episode 5 should be an exciting one for fans of the hit HBO show, with viewers set to find out more about what happens to Warlow after Sookie seduced him in last week's climax.
The latest episode of True Blood will air on HBO at 9 p.m. ET and can be watched online through live stream via the link provided below.
This week should give fans a deeper inside into Warlow, with TVLine sharing: "This week, you'll learn a whole lot more about exactly how the rare fairy vampire came into existence.
"Plus, it will make a bit more sense why Sookie waited until after she and her latest suitor were half naked before revealing that she knew his true identity."
Bill's visions will also have more light shed upon them this week, with TV Guide stating: "Bill's scary prophecy may come true sooner than we expected. But that's not necessarily a bad thing, since it will show a hilarious new side of fan favorite Pam.
"Unfortunately, it will also put her at odds with Eric in a way that will make fans very angry."
Last week saw Warlow and Sookie together on the sofa, and ended in the climax of Sookie threatening to kill him. She built up a light of her faerie power, the only thing that can kill Warlow, saying: "I'd be real careful what you say right now because I've got a vampire killer ball of light behind your head and I'm not afraid to use it."
Ben backed off, saying: "Sookie, you don't understand."
And then dramatically he declared his love for her saying: "I've wandered this earth for millennia in misery and solitude waiting. Dreaming of you…It's our destiny to be together...I love you."
However, Sookie was not having any of it, and screamed back: "Don't you dare say you love me you psycho freak. If you love me so much then why did you kill my parents?"
True Blood Season 6 Episode 5 will air on HBO at 9 p.m. ET on Sunday July 14, and can be watched online through live stream on HBO Go by clicking here.
Here is a preview video of tonight's episode 6:
Christian singer and 'American Idol' winner Fantasia Barrino thankful to God for saving her after suicide attempt
When she's up on the stage and under the bright lights as she performs, Christian singer and "American Idol" winner Fantasia Barrino appears to be a woman of strength and inspiration.
The Christian band Casting Crowns has reached a career milestone with over 10 million albums sold, and they are planning to increase numbers ever since the release of their new album called "The Very Next Thing."
- How Can We Stop People Losing Their Faith?
- 10 Challenging Quotes From St Francis Of Assisi That Will Change The Way You View Faith
- Why Friendship Is A Better Investment Than Romance
- Can Christians Believe In Astrology?
- The Lie Single Christians Believe And How It's Harming Mission
- Corbyn: Labour Can Learn Lessons From Faith Groups' Unity
- Why The Church Has Got To Start Caring About Persecuted Christians
- Struggling With Comparing Yourself To Others? Time To Do Something About It
- Why Does God Allow Depression?
- Why Are So Many Mexican Priests Being Killed?
- Two Dozen Christians Deported From Saudi Arabia For Praying
- Shocking Rise In Child Rape In Sierra Leone
- Pastor kills himself after mistakenly sending his nude photos intended for his mistress to church members instead
- Filipino church worker who survived terror bombing still thanks God despite death of his wife and son
- ISIS tortures 6 boys to death with use of welding tools; 3 kids caught playing soccer get 30 lashes each