True Blood Season 6 Episode 5 live stream: Watch online (HBO Go, Preview Video, Spoilers)
True Blood Season 6 Episode 5 should be an exciting one for fans of the hit HBO show, with viewers set to find out more about what happens to Warlow after Sookie seduced him in last week's climax.
The latest episode of True Blood will air on HBO at 9 p.m. ET and can be watched online through live stream via the link provided below.
This week should give fans a deeper inside into Warlow, with TVLine sharing: "This week, you'll learn a whole lot more about exactly how the rare fairy vampire came into existence.
"Plus, it will make a bit more sense why Sookie waited until after she and her latest suitor were half naked before revealing that she knew his true identity."
Bill's visions will also have more light shed upon them this week, with TV Guide stating: "Bill's scary prophecy may come true sooner than we expected. But that's not necessarily a bad thing, since it will show a hilarious new side of fan favorite Pam.
"Unfortunately, it will also put her at odds with Eric in a way that will make fans very angry."
Last week saw Warlow and Sookie together on the sofa, and ended in the climax of Sookie threatening to kill him. She built up a light of her faerie power, the only thing that can kill Warlow, saying: "I'd be real careful what you say right now because I've got a vampire killer ball of light behind your head and I'm not afraid to use it."
Ben backed off, saying: "Sookie, you don't understand."
And then dramatically he declared his love for her saying: "I've wandered this earth for millennia in misery and solitude waiting. Dreaming of you…It's our destiny to be together...I love you."
However, Sookie was not having any of it, and screamed back: "Don't you dare say you love me you psycho freak. If you love me so much then why did you kill my parents?"
True Blood Season 6 Episode 5 will air on HBO at 9 p.m. ET on Sunday July 14, and can be watched online through live stream on HBO Go by clicking here.
Here is a preview video of tonight's episode 6:
'Don't Stop Believin' Writer Credits Paula White for Bringing Him Back to Faith; Cain's New Christian Album Released
"The Lord has a sense of humour."
Some couples get along well because they enjoy many similarities, but "Fixer Upper" stars Chip and Joanna Gaines are complete opposites of one another and yet they're doing great.
- The Tax Collector And The Pharisee: How God's Mercy Is Shown To Unexpected People
- 3 Things That Need Your Prayers This Weekend
- The Crowd-Funded Bible That Reaches Out To The Young Kids Of Instagram
- The Lonely Catholic President: The Faith Of JFK
- How Britain Could Help Stamp Out Massive Global Corruption – Really Easily
- 10 Books Every Church Preacher Should Read
- 'Killer Clowns' And Flesh-Eating Zombies: How To Talk To Your Kids About Halloween
- The Offensive Teaching Of Jesus That Christians Have Tried To Tone Down
- This Christian Woman Was Locked In A Shipping Container And Tortured - Because She Kept Saying The Name Of Jesus
- 'God Helped Us Come Out of Bondage,' Say 21 Nigerian Schoolgirls Freed by Boko Haram Militants
- Muslim Children As Young As Five In Pakistan Are Being Taught To Hate Christians, Says Archbishop
- Fresh Blow To International Justice Body As South Africa Says It's Quitting
- Churches Around The World Ring Bells For Aleppo As Hundreds Slaughtered In Brutal Siege
- Nigerian Christians Massacred In 'Savage' Attack, At Least 40 Dead
- Charlie Hebdo Mocks New Russian Cathedral: Russians Say It's 'Blasphemous And Scandalous'