True Blood Season 6 Episode 5 live stream: Watch online (HBO Go, Preview Video, Spoilers)
True Blood Season 6 Episode 5 should be an exciting one for fans of the hit HBO show, with viewers set to find out more about what happens to Warlow after Sookie seduced him in last week's climax.
The latest episode of True Blood will air on HBO at 9 p.m. ET and can be watched online through live stream via the link provided below.
This week should give fans a deeper inside into Warlow, with TVLine sharing: "This week, you'll learn a whole lot more about exactly how the rare fairy vampire came into existence.
"Plus, it will make a bit more sense why Sookie waited until after she and her latest suitor were half naked before revealing that she knew his true identity."
Bill's visions will also have more light shed upon them this week, with TV Guide stating: "Bill's scary prophecy may come true sooner than we expected. But that's not necessarily a bad thing, since it will show a hilarious new side of fan favorite Pam.
"Unfortunately, it will also put her at odds with Eric in a way that will make fans very angry."
Last week saw Warlow and Sookie together on the sofa, and ended in the climax of Sookie threatening to kill him. She built up a light of her faerie power, the only thing that can kill Warlow, saying: "I'd be real careful what you say right now because I've got a vampire killer ball of light behind your head and I'm not afraid to use it."
Ben backed off, saying: "Sookie, you don't understand."
And then dramatically he declared his love for her saying: "I've wandered this earth for millennia in misery and solitude waiting. Dreaming of you…It's our destiny to be together...I love you."
However, Sookie was not having any of it, and screamed back: "Don't you dare say you love me you psycho freak. If you love me so much then why did you kill my parents?"
True Blood Season 6 Episode 5 will air on HBO at 9 p.m. ET on Sunday July 14, and can be watched online through live stream on HBO Go by clicking here.
Here is a preview video of tonight's episode 6:
Today sees the release of Identity, the latest album from Christian artist and 'American Idol' alumt Colton Dixon. It's a heartfelt, ambitious and anthemic effort, worthy of your attention.
'God is tempting me'; 'It's God's fault'; 'The devil made me do it.' We use many creative excuses to rationalise our sin!
- Collateral damage: how factional fighting in the Church damages us all
- #PrayForLondon is the latest #PrayFor hashtag to trend. Sadly, there have been many others
- 6 Scripture verses about the heart – and why they don't mean what you think
- Study shows 'religious' countries are worse at science. What does this really tell us?
- 5 truths to cling to in the midst of uncertainty
- 'Identity' by Colton Dixon: An ambitious, vibrant and hopeful anthem
- Don't blame Islam, don't blame religion: It's people that make the world violent
- Persevering when times are tough: 6 scriptures to help you keep going
- Is it ever God's fault when we sin?
- Pope Francis warns EU risks dying, faces 'vacuum of values'
- Israel 'ignores' UN demand to end settlement building in occupied territories
- Republicans in disarray as Trump fails to repeal Obamacare
- Pastor reveals horror of child sacrifices in Uganda, claims murder of innocents is big business
- Christianity is 'over' in Iraq, but 'God is not dead despite terrible persecution,' says 'Vicar of Baghdad'
- Archbishop of Canterbury: 'Christ's love and self-sacrifice will triumph over evil and despair'