True Blood Season 6 Episode 5 live stream: Watch online (HBO Go, Preview Video, Spoilers)
True Blood Season 6 Episode 5 should be an exciting one for fans of the hit HBO show, with viewers set to find out more about what happens to Warlow after Sookie seduced him in last week's climax.
The latest episode of True Blood will air on HBO at 9 p.m. ET and can be watched online through live stream via the link provided below.
This week should give fans a deeper inside into Warlow, with TVLine sharing: "This week, you'll learn a whole lot more about exactly how the rare fairy vampire came into existence.
"Plus, it will make a bit more sense why Sookie waited until after she and her latest suitor were half naked before revealing that she knew his true identity."
Bill's visions will also have more light shed upon them this week, with TV Guide stating: "Bill's scary prophecy may come true sooner than we expected. But that's not necessarily a bad thing, since it will show a hilarious new side of fan favorite Pam.
"Unfortunately, it will also put her at odds with Eric in a way that will make fans very angry."
Last week saw Warlow and Sookie together on the sofa, and ended in the climax of Sookie threatening to kill him. She built up a light of her faerie power, the only thing that can kill Warlow, saying: "I'd be real careful what you say right now because I've got a vampire killer ball of light behind your head and I'm not afraid to use it."
Ben backed off, saying: "Sookie, you don't understand."
And then dramatically he declared his love for her saying: "I've wandered this earth for millennia in misery and solitude waiting. Dreaming of you…It's our destiny to be together...I love you."
However, Sookie was not having any of it, and screamed back: "Don't you dare say you love me you psycho freak. If you love me so much then why did you kill my parents?"
True Blood Season 6 Episode 5 will air on HBO at 9 p.m. ET on Sunday July 14, and can be watched online through live stream on HBO Go by clicking here.
Here is a preview video of tonight's episode 6:
VMA 2016: Beyoncé pays tribute to God during performance with flashing sign saying 'God is God, I am not'
Pop queen Beyoncé made a splash at the MTV Video Music Awards (VMA) on Sunday as she not only captivated the audience with a medley from her album "Lemonade" but also paid tribute and made references to God.
Mel Gibson says 'Passion of Christ' sequel will be about the Resurrection and it would be a 'huge undertaking'
Speaking to Greg Laurie, the senior pastor of the California-based Harvest Christian Fellowship, movie director Mel Gibson confirmed that he and other people behind the 2004 epic drama "The Passion of the Christ," are "talking about" the possibility of a sequel.
- 'The gift of failure': Mark Yaconelli on disappointment, grief, hope and redemption
- Pray for believers from one of the world's most secret religions
- Why it's too soon to write off the Church in Europe
- What do you do when you just don't like someone?
- Is the Bible trustworthy or has it been changed?
- The dress code for a disciple of Christ
- UK and France pledge to 'step up' cooperation over Calais refugee crisis
- UN slams France's burkini ban in damning intervention
- ISIS using fake passports to send fanatics to Europe in preparation for attack, top intel official warns
- Pakistani Christian girl abducted, forced to convert to Islam and marry faces death threats
- Christianity at risk of dying out in Syria, Lebanon and Iraq, Orthodox Church leader warns
- Fears of trafficking as police reveal 9000 child refugees are missing in Germany alone