True Blood Season 6 Episode 5 live stream: Watch online (HBO Go, Preview Video, Spoilers)
True Blood Season 6 Episode 5 should be an exciting one for fans of the hit HBO show, with viewers set to find out more about what happens to Warlow after Sookie seduced him in last week's climax.
The latest episode of True Blood will air on HBO at 9 p.m. ET and can be watched online through live stream via the link provided below.
This week should give fans a deeper inside into Warlow, with TVLine sharing: "This week, you'll learn a whole lot more about exactly how the rare fairy vampire came into existence.
"Plus, it will make a bit more sense why Sookie waited until after she and her latest suitor were half naked before revealing that she knew his true identity."
Bill's visions will also have more light shed upon them this week, with TV Guide stating: "Bill's scary prophecy may come true sooner than we expected. But that's not necessarily a bad thing, since it will show a hilarious new side of fan favorite Pam.
"Unfortunately, it will also put her at odds with Eric in a way that will make fans very angry."
Last week saw Warlow and Sookie together on the sofa, and ended in the climax of Sookie threatening to kill him. She built up a light of her faerie power, the only thing that can kill Warlow, saying: "I'd be real careful what you say right now because I've got a vampire killer ball of light behind your head and I'm not afraid to use it."
Ben backed off, saying: "Sookie, you don't understand."
And then dramatically he declared his love for her saying: "I've wandered this earth for millennia in misery and solitude waiting. Dreaming of you…It's our destiny to be together...I love you."
However, Sookie was not having any of it, and screamed back: "Don't you dare say you love me you psycho freak. If you love me so much then why did you kill my parents?"
True Blood Season 6 Episode 5 will air on HBO at 9 p.m. ET on Sunday July 14, and can be watched online through live stream on HBO Go by clicking here.
Here is a preview video of tonight's episode 6:
Finding Dory review: Beautiful and hilarious but too dangerous for my 10-year-old and 93,468 other children
If you have adopted children who are still vulnerable, this film may not be for you
One Million Moms raps Nickelodeon for featuring same-sex couple on 'The Loud House' animated show for kids
The Christian watchdog group One Million Moms is alerting all parents on Nickelodeon's animated show "The Loud House," since it featured a married same-sex couple in the episode "Overnight Success," which was aired on July 20.
- How 'intentional' are you - with yourself and with God?
- The 99 thoughts you have while listening to a sermon
- Jacques Hamel: The humble priest who was 'treasured' by the community
- Star Trek Beyond: searching for hope in a godless universe
- Controversial evangelist, activist and bestselling 'Left Behind' author dies aged 90
- Scotland's Christian 'saint in the making' Margaret Sinclair to star in new play
- The burning issue: Why the Church has got to start talking about hell
- Come to church this week for poets, rock stars, circus skills and 'champing'
- Lead us not into the temptations of Twitter, warns Pope Francis
- Hillary Clinton victory heralds a new day for women, says Tony Campolo
- Indian Christian forced to 'reconvert' among Hindu extremists' crackdown
- World Youth Day: Hundreds of thousands of young Catholics welcome Pope Francis to Poland
- Syria: Dozens killed in deadly ISIS blast
- Pastor buys dozens of tickets to win assault rifle in raffle – now he'll destroy it
- French Bishops call for day of fasting in response to Jacques Hamel killing