The Voice Finale 2013 Live Stream: Watch online Danielle Bradbery, Michelle Chamuel and the Swon Brothers' final performance [VIDEO]
The Voice season 4 finale will take place tonight where the remaining finalists will sing off for the last time in a bid to gain the public's vote.
Finalists Danielle Bradbery, Michelle Chamuel and the Swon Brothers ( Colton and Zach) will be taking the stage tonight and sing duets with famous artists. The pairings of the duets have not been announced and fans will have to tune in to see who their favorite contestants will sing with.
Also taking the stage in tonight's two-hour finale are Voice judges Shakira, Usher, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton. E!online reports that the judges will sing "I Get By with a Little Help From My Friends," the hit Beatles song.
Also set to perform on the final elimination night on Tuesday where the new Voice champion will be crowned are Cher, Pitbull, Christina Aguilera, Bruno Mars, Nelly and Florida Georgia Line.
Cher is rumored to perform her new single "Woman's World" from her latest album. Cher's appearance will be her first televised performance in ten years.
16-year-old Danielle Bradbery is considered a favorite to win, as she has continued to wow the audience throughout the show with her pitch-perfect singing.
Will the winner be Blake Shelton's two country acts Danielle Bradbery or the Swon Brothers? Or will it be Usher's Michelle Chamuel?
Tune into NBC at 8 p.m. ET to watch Monday night's finale performance show or click here to watch the show online.
Watch an interview of the Voice finalists below:
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Pope Francis: Christians Face Daily Battle With Satan
- 'Can I get a witness?' Whatever happened to sharing our testimonies?
- It's Been 500 Years Since The Reformation. Now Is The Time To Admit We Need Each Other
- What Does The Bible Have To Say About A Trump Presidency?
- Truth And Justice Meet: Why We Should Celebrate The Freedom Of Chelsea Manning
- Unsatisfied At Work? Here's How To Find Fulfilment
- Auschwitz Memorial Museum Director Appeals For Death Camp Staff Documents
- Real Christian Men Do This
- Hope Amid Crisis: Testimonies Of Christian Transformation In War-Torn Syria
- Women's March: Hundreds Of Thousands Of Feminist Protesters Gather In Washington Against Trump Agenda
- Blast In Pakistan Vegetable Market Kills At Least 21
- Violent Clashes Between Protesters And Police In Washington Over Trump Inauguration
- Muslim Man Defies ISIS By Making Iron Cross for Christians in Bombed-Out Church
- The Gambia Explainer: What Will Happen Next?
- 145,000 Indian Children Without Support As Compassion's Funds Cut Off By Government