The Voice Finale 2013 Live Stream: Watch online Danielle Bradbery, Michelle Chamuel and the Swon Brothers' final performance [VIDEO]
The Voice season 4 finale will take place tonight where the remaining finalists will sing off for the last time in a bid to gain the public's vote.
Finalists Danielle Bradbery, Michelle Chamuel and the Swon Brothers ( Colton and Zach) will be taking the stage tonight and sing duets with famous artists. The pairings of the duets have not been announced and fans will have to tune in to see who their favorite contestants will sing with.
Also taking the stage in tonight's two-hour finale are Voice judges Shakira, Usher, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton. E!online reports that the judges will sing "I Get By with a Little Help From My Friends," the hit Beatles song.
Also set to perform on the final elimination night on Tuesday where the new Voice champion will be crowned are Cher, Pitbull, Christina Aguilera, Bruno Mars, Nelly and Florida Georgia Line.
Cher is rumored to perform her new single "Woman's World" from her latest album. Cher's appearance will be her first televised performance in ten years.
16-year-old Danielle Bradbery is considered a favorite to win, as she has continued to wow the audience throughout the show with her pitch-perfect singing.
Will the winner be Blake Shelton's two country acts Danielle Bradbery or the Swon Brothers? Or will it be Usher's Michelle Chamuel?
Tune into NBC at 8 p.m. ET to watch Monday night's finale performance show or click here to watch the show online.
Watch an interview of the Voice finalists below:
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- 'The gift of failure': Mark Yaconelli on disappointment, grief, hope and redemption
- Pray for believers from one of the world's most secret religions
- Why it's too soon to write off the Church in Europe
- What do you do when you just don't like someone?
- Is the Bible trustworthy or has it been changed?
- The dress code for a disciple of Christ
- ISIS using fake passports to send fanatics to Europe in preparation for attack, top intel official warns
- Pakistani Christian girl abducted, forced to convert to Islam and marry faces death threats
- Christianity at risk of dying out in Syria, Lebanon and Iraq, Orthodox Church leader warns
- Fears of trafficking as police reveal 9000 child refugees are missing in Germany alone
- Australia: Six pastors and a nun 'arrested' after protest over Nauru detention centre
- Churches must take measures against possible terror attacks, warns security expert