'The Vampire Diaries' season 6 spoilers: Elena to die to be with Damon?
New speculations emerged that Elena will die next in the new season of "The Vampire Diaries" to be with Damon.
The fifth season of "The Vampire Diaries" closed with Elena crying over the loss of her "toxic" love Damon Salvatore. Although, it was not clear if Damon died after the Project Kaboom to put an end to The Other Side, it suggested that Damon left and has a bigger chance of not coming back.
It is still unclear what happened to Damon after the Project Kaboom and he left the impression that he exited the series. Initial speculations claimed that Damon will return to Mystic Fall not as a vampire, but as an ordinary human being. This is confirmed by the show's producer who denied to reveal how Damon will be shown next season.
However, latest rumors claimed that Elena will try everything she can to bring back Damon from wherever he is right now. This is also followed by predictions that Elena will die to become human and get back to her true love.
Meanwhile, Stefan and Caroline are reported to be closer next season. Paul Wesley, who plays the role of Stefan, said that something romantic will happen to the pair. Moreover, writers worked hard in building up the relationship of the two, making it not impossible that the two will be romantically linked.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
It is also not impossible that a love triangle among Stefan, Caroline and Elena may form. "Elena loved Stefan. Elena's her best friend. Kind of a no-fly zone, which is why I think that if she has had any more-than-friend feelings she's pushed them away or convinced herself otherwise," said executive producer Caroline Dries.
Lastly, the season 6 of "The Vampire Diaries" was reported to include a time jump between the final episode of season five and the premiere of season six. However, it is still unknown where the characters will be after the time jump.
"The Vampire Diaries" season 6 will return on October 2.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- 6 Worships Songs You Might Not Know, But Should
- After Trump, What Now For Christians In America? Obama Faith Advisor Speaks Out
- From Bethlehem To Bedford: What If Mary And Joseph Were 21st Century Refugees?
- 10 Brilliant Ways To Countdown To Christmas With Your Kids
- No Women Speakers At Your Christian Event? Here's How That Could Change
- Archbishop Of York: Government Must Not 'Scapegoat' Migrants For Failures In Housing And Jobs
- The First Trailer For The Shack Movie Is Here... And It Looks Heartbreaking, Beautiful And Brilliant
- Buzzfeed, Fixer Upper, And Gay Marriage: 3 Questions To Ask
- Why We Need To Stop Calling Our Opponents 'Evil'
- Putin Says Trump 'Clever', Will Understand New Responsibilities
- Rebels Say They Won't Leave Aleppo; Syrian Army Sees Operation Over In Weeks
- Mourners Gather At Church To Remember Oakland Fire Victims
- Church in Australia Removing References to Christ, Steering Clear of Religious Symbols?
- Anglican Pastor May End Up in Jail in California for Offering Prayers for Women Entering Abortion Facility
- 18 Islamists Arrested in Egypt for Burning Down Christian Homes