'The Vampire Diaries' season 6 spoilers: Elena to die to be with Damon?
New speculations emerged that Elena will die next in the new season of "The Vampire Diaries" to be with Damon.
The fifth season of "The Vampire Diaries" closed with Elena crying over the loss of her "toxic" love Damon Salvatore. Although, it was not clear if Damon died after the Project Kaboom to put an end to The Other Side, it suggested that Damon left and has a bigger chance of not coming back.
It is still unclear what happened to Damon after the Project Kaboom and he left the impression that he exited the series. Initial speculations claimed that Damon will return to Mystic Fall not as a vampire, but as an ordinary human being. This is confirmed by the show's producer who denied to reveal how Damon will be shown next season.
However, latest rumors claimed that Elena will try everything she can to bring back Damon from wherever he is right now. This is also followed by predictions that Elena will die to become human and get back to her true love.
Meanwhile, Stefan and Caroline are reported to be closer next season. Paul Wesley, who plays the role of Stefan, said that something romantic will happen to the pair. Moreover, writers worked hard in building up the relationship of the two, making it not impossible that the two will be romantically linked.
It is also not impossible that a love triangle among Stefan, Caroline and Elena may form. "Elena loved Stefan. Elena's her best friend. Kind of a no-fly zone, which is why I think that if she has had any more-than-friend feelings she's pushed them away or convinced herself otherwise," said executive producer Caroline Dries.
Lastly, the season 6 of "The Vampire Diaries" was reported to include a time jump between the final episode of season five and the premiere of season six. However, it is still unknown where the characters will be after the time jump.
"The Vampire Diaries" season 6 will return on October 2.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- Should Christian charities take atheists' money?
- Top 5 daily prayer apps to help your devotional life
- 'We are living in darkness': The heartbreaking suffering of refugees stranded in Greece
- Finding God in the midst of suffering
- Rahab the prostitute: Was she a traitor or a heroine?
- Why going to church could be the best way of evangelising
- Tom Daley and Christian Voice: What the Twitter row really has to teach us
- Why being part of a church is not optional for Christians
- Seduction and beheading: What a dark Bible story tells us about goodness
- Yazidi girl captured by ISIS set herself on fire to avoid sex slavery
- Why are Americans leaving the church? Loss of faith, says new study
- Colombia: Christian aid agencies welcome groundbreaking new peace deal
- Christian 'Bake Off' contestant is first one out – but his faith is undimmed
- 'Christian' Union Jack on school uniforms hidden by Saudi religious police
- Catholic Church in Ireland to review how trainee priests use social media after Grindr rumours