'The Bachelor 2017' spoilers: Nick's final rose pick revealed?
The premiere episode of "The Bachelor" season 21 will not be aired until early next year, but it seems like the names of the top 4 women who will try to get Nick Viall's heart are already revealed.
Consistent reality show tipster Reality Steve revealed that the filming for the upcoming season of "The Bachelor" finally wrapped up in Finland on Friday, Nov. 18.
The blogger also revealed that several sources shared some details about the final four girls that Nick picked for the special hometown date episodes.
The four women include the 24-year-old Corinne Olympios from Fort Lauderdale, Florida; the 25-year-old Raven Gates who was hailed from Hoxie, Arkansas; the Montreal, Canada native named Vanessa Grimaldi; as well as the first woman of color Rachel Lindsay, who lives in Dallas, Texas.
Reality Steve also revealed that Corinne was the first one to go during the rose ceremony elimination of the hometown dates episode. Then, Rachel was asked to go home during the first elimination in Finland. This leads down to two remaining women, Raven and Vanessa.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
According to the consistent source of final rose details of the previous "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" seasons, Nick will reportedly choose Vanessa over Raven. The two are reportedly engaged after the end of the season.
If the speculations are true, Nick will finally find his own true love after his failed attempts in the last two "The Bachelorette" seasons. He ended up as the runner-up during Andi Dorfman's and Kaitlyn Bristowe's stint in the long-running dating reality show.
The blogger also noted that Nick is taking acting classes in Los Angeles at the moment. This means that if Vanessa is really serious about their relationship, she must move to California to be with her new fiancé since Nick seems to have no plans to move to her place in Canada.
The first episode of "The Bachelor" 2017 will air on ABC on Monday, Jan. 2, at 8 p.m. EST.
Duggar Family Expands After Jim Bob and Michelle Gain Custody of Tyler Wayne Hutchins, 8, Michelle's Great-Nephew
Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar from the former TLC show "19 Kids and Counting" have expanded their family now that they have adopted Michelle's eight-year-old great-nephew.
Country Star Reba McEntire Thankful to God for Helping Her Overcome a Painful Divorce: 'God's Way Is the Best Way'
After "why, God?" came "thank you, God."
- Why The Local Church Is More Important Than Ever In The Digital Age
- What's Wrong With TULIP? Southern Baptists Resist 'Aggressive' Advance Of New Calvinism
- 75 Thoughts You Have At A Carol Service
- Should Protestants Pay More Attention To Mary? And What's The Immaculate Conception Anyway?
- Twitter Lights Up For #NationalChristmasTreeDay
- Four Great Christmas Videos You Might Not Have Come Across
- How Many Presents Should Your Child Receive On Christmas Day?
- 'Father Forgive': How One Christian Woman Learnt To Forgive Her Husband's Murderers
- Are You Living With A Ten-Verse Bible? Here's Why It's So Dangerous For Your Spiritual Health
- Hospitals Destroyed And Millions Starving: The Crisis In Yemen Is Worsening
- Franklin Graham Slams Time Magazine For Comparison Of Hillary Clinton To Moses
- Donald Trump Chooses Climate Sceptic and Committed Christian Scott Pruitt For Top Environment Job
- Christian Politician Faces Controversial Blasphemy Trial In Indonesia
- British Government Has Failed The Christians Of Syria And Iraq, Senior Clergy Say
- Christian Charity Compassion International Could Be Forced Out Of India