The Amazing Spider-Man 3 movie release date delayed to 2018
Supervillain film reportedly replaces the friendly neighborhood superhero's slot in the big screen
Can fans wait until 2018 to find out what Peter Parker/Spiderman is up to?
Sony's Columbia Pictures officials reportedly said that they are planning to release the third installment of the "The Amazing Spiderman" franchise June 10, 2016. However, officials seemed to change their mind and announced at the recently concluded San Diego Comic-Con that the highly-anticipated movie will not be shown until 2018.
Another report surfaced from Deadline website, saying that Sony is planning to "revamp" the franchise. It also stated that a female superhero may be introduced sometime in 2017.
The name of the female character has not been stated, but speculations are circulating with possibilities that the character would either be Firestar, Stunner, Silver Sable, Black Cat, or ever Spider-Woman.
Fans of the comic book character are aware that Spider-Woman is composed of several fictional characters featured in the Marvel universe. The group of ladies includes Julia Carpenter, Jessica Drew, Charlotte Witter, as well as Mattie Franklin. Among the group, Franklin is known as a fashion designer genetically altered by the evil Dr. Octopus.
On the other hand, Black Cat was introduced recently in the movie sequel "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" as Felicity Hardy (Felicity Jones), personal secretary of Harry Osborn and daughter of the popular cat burglar named Walter Hardy, dubbed "The Cat."
The other character, Silver Sable, does not possess superhuman abilities but has a very exceptional talent in different martial arts and hand-to-hand combat. Silver Sable is said to play a vital role in the reported supervillain film "Sinister Six" to be released in 2016.
Deadline website also reported that Sony knows that the viewers have a "changing appetite" regarding the characters of the movies. Since the trend for strong female characters in the movies has been working well in the box-office, the film company feels that the public wants more lady leads.
Some couples get along well because they enjoy many similarities, but "Fixer Upper" stars Chip and Joanna Gaines are complete opposites of one another and yet they're doing great.
Brooklyn Nets player Jeremy Lin is praying for a revival in his new team, the Brooklyn Nets, and he hopes that they will all experience a spiritual transformation.
- The Tax Collector And The Pharisee: How God's Mercy Is Shown To Unexpected People
- 3 Things That Need Your Prayers This Weekend
- The Crowd-Funded Bible That Reaches Out To The Young Kids Of Instagram
- The Lonely Catholic President: The Faith Of JFK
- How Britain Could Help Stamp Out Massive Global Corruption – Really Easily
- 10 Books Every Church Preacher Should Read
- 'Killer Clowns' And Flesh-Eating Zombies: How To Talk To Your Kids About Halloween
- The Offensive Teaching Of Jesus That Christians Have Tried To Tone Down
- This Christian Woman Was Locked In A Shipping Container And Tortured - Because She Kept Saying The Name Of Jesus
- Muslim Children As Young As Five In Pakistan Are Being Taught To Hate Christians, Says Archbishop
- Fresh Blow To International Justice Body As South Africa Says It's Quitting
- Churches Around The World Ring Bells For Aleppo As Hundreds Slaughtered In Brutal Siege
- Nigerian Christians Massacred In 'Savage' Attack, At Least 40 Dead
- Charlie Hebdo Mocks New Russian Cathedral: Russians Say It's 'Blasphemous And Scandalous'
- How The Vatican And China Are Trying To Make Up After A Decades-Long Dispute