The Amazing Spider-Man 3 movie release date delayed to 2018
Supervillain film reportedly replaces the friendly neighborhood superhero's slot in the big screen
Can fans wait until 2018 to find out what Peter Parker/Spiderman is up to?
Sony's Columbia Pictures officials reportedly said that they are planning to release the third installment of the "The Amazing Spiderman" franchise June 10, 2016. However, officials seemed to change their mind and announced at the recently concluded San Diego Comic-Con that the highly-anticipated movie will not be shown until 2018.
Another report surfaced from Deadline website, saying that Sony is planning to "revamp" the franchise. It also stated that a female superhero may be introduced sometime in 2017.
The name of the female character has not been stated, but speculations are circulating with possibilities that the character would either be Firestar, Stunner, Silver Sable, Black Cat, or ever Spider-Woman.
Fans of the comic book character are aware that Spider-Woman is composed of several fictional characters featured in the Marvel universe. The group of ladies includes Julia Carpenter, Jessica Drew, Charlotte Witter, as well as Mattie Franklin. Among the group, Franklin is known as a fashion designer genetically altered by the evil Dr. Octopus.
On the other hand, Black Cat was introduced recently in the movie sequel "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" as Felicity Hardy (Felicity Jones), personal secretary of Harry Osborn and daughter of the popular cat burglar named Walter Hardy, dubbed "The Cat."
The other character, Silver Sable, does not possess superhuman abilities but has a very exceptional talent in different martial arts and hand-to-hand combat. Silver Sable is said to play a vital role in the reported supervillain film "Sinister Six" to be released in 2016.
Deadline website also reported that Sony knows that the viewers have a "changing appetite" regarding the characters of the movies. Since the trend for strong female characters in the movies has been working well in the box-office, the film company feels that the public wants more lady leads.
Christian singer and 'American Idol' winner Fantasia Barrino thankful to God for saving her after suicide attempt
When she's up on the stage and under the bright lights as she performs, Christian singer and "American Idol" winner Fantasia Barrino appears to be a woman of strength and inspiration.
The Christian band Casting Crowns has reached a career milestone with over 10 million albums sold, and they are planning to increase numbers ever since the release of their new album called "The Very Next Thing."
- How Can We Stop People Losing Their Faith?
- 10 Challenging Quotes From St Francis Of Assisi That Will Change The Way You View Faith
- Why Friendship Is A Better Investment Than Romance
- Can Christians Believe In Astrology?
- The Lie Single Christians Believe And How It's Harming Mission
- Corbyn: Labour Can Learn Lessons From Faith Groups' Unity
- Why The Church Has Got To Start Caring About Persecuted Christians
- Struggling With Comparing Yourself To Others? Time To Do Something About It
- Why Does God Allow Depression?
- Why Are So Many Mexican Priests Being Killed?
- Two Dozen Christians Deported From Saudi Arabia For Praying
- Shocking Rise In Child Rape In Sierra Leone
- Pastor kills himself after mistakenly sending his nude photos intended for his mistress to church members instead
- Filipino church worker who survived terror bombing still thanks God despite death of his wife and son
- ISIS tortures 6 boys to death with use of welding tools; 3 kids caught playing soccer get 30 lashes each