The Amazing Spider-Man 3 movie release date delayed to 2018
Supervillain film reportedly replaces the friendly neighborhood superhero's slot in the big screen
Can fans wait until 2018 to find out what Peter Parker/Spiderman is up to?
Sony's Columbia Pictures officials reportedly said that they are planning to release the third installment of the "The Amazing Spiderman" franchise June 10, 2016. However, officials seemed to change their mind and announced at the recently concluded San Diego Comic-Con that the highly-anticipated movie will not be shown until 2018.
Another report surfaced from Deadline website, saying that Sony is planning to "revamp" the franchise. It also stated that a female superhero may be introduced sometime in 2017.
The name of the female character has not been stated, but speculations are circulating with possibilities that the character would either be Firestar, Stunner, Silver Sable, Black Cat, or ever Spider-Woman.
Fans of the comic book character are aware that Spider-Woman is composed of several fictional characters featured in the Marvel universe. The group of ladies includes Julia Carpenter, Jessica Drew, Charlotte Witter, as well as Mattie Franklin. Among the group, Franklin is known as a fashion designer genetically altered by the evil Dr. Octopus.
On the other hand, Black Cat was introduced recently in the movie sequel "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" as Felicity Hardy (Felicity Jones), personal secretary of Harry Osborn and daughter of the popular cat burglar named Walter Hardy, dubbed "The Cat."
The other character, Silver Sable, does not possess superhuman abilities but has a very exceptional talent in different martial arts and hand-to-hand combat. Silver Sable is said to play a vital role in the reported supervillain film "Sinister Six" to be released in 2016.
Deadline website also reported that Sony knows that the viewers have a "changing appetite" regarding the characters of the movies. Since the trend for strong female characters in the movies has been working well in the box-office, the film company feels that the public wants more lady leads.
Even though Jill Duggar Dillard from "Counting On" is currently pregnant with her second child, her baby bump isn't really that big yet. In fact, Jill thinks it's comparable to her son Israel David Dillard's own tummy after he's had his meal.
"Counting On" star Jessa Duggar Seewald showed true Christian spirit when she recently celebrated her second baby shower.
- Christian Movie Producer Mark Burnett On Ben Hur And The Forgiveness Of Christ
- Christian Gospel Star Travis Greene To Perform At Donald Trump Inauguration
- Pendant Similar To That Worn By Anne Frank Unearthed In Nazi Concentration Camp
- Five Evangelistic Ideas That Might Actually Work
- 5 Ways To Cheer Up On Blue Monday
- God, Grant Me The Serenity To Accept The Train Strikes I Cannot Change
- The Death Of John The Baptist: How To See God At Work In Tragedy
- Trump's Inauguration: Why Who Prays Is Always Controversial
- The 6 Religious Leaders Who Will Pray At Trump's Inauguration
- 'God Is In Control': Sister Of Jakarta Governor Accused Of Blasphemy
- 400 Children Living In Slums Baptised In The Philippines
- 'We're In This With You': Iraqi Muslim Rebuilds Crucifix Desecrated By ISIS
- Russian Influence In Syria Grows, Patriarch Kirill Invited To Visit
- Accused Attackers Of Christian Grandmother Stripped Naked By Muslim Mob Walk Free
- 'Demon-Possessed Man Clawed At Me, Uttered Unrepeatable Curses,' Recalls Archbishop After His First Exorcism