'Terminator 5: Genesis' News: Arnold Schwarzenegger says, 'I'm back again and it's going to be really terrific'
Arnold Schwarzenegger said "I'll be back," and he stayed true to his promise. He is coming back in "Terminator: Genesis." The 5th installment of the movie franchise will be released next year.
Recently, Schwarzenegger spoke with MTV and gave a lot of hints about the upcoming movie. The actor admitted that it has become more challenging to do action movies now that he is 66 years old, but the actor remains unfazed. The last time Schwarzenegger played T-800 was in "Terminator: Rise of the Machines" back in 2003. The problem is that robots don't age, so how will this movie approach that?
Schwarzenegger explained: "The way that the character is written, it's a machine underneath. It's this metal skeleton. But above that is human flesh. And the Terminator's flesh ages, just like any other human being's flesh. Maybe not as fast. But it definitely ages."
When MTV asked him if a young or old Terminator will be seen in the movie, Schwarzenegger answered with a little spoiler: "Terminator deals a lot with time travel, so there will be a younger T-800... and then what that model does later on when it gets reprogrammed, and who gets ahold of him. So it will be all kinds of interesting twists in the movie, but I feel so good."
Schwarzenegger continued to share that he wanted to be in "Terminator 4," but his obligations didn't allow him. "I was upset that I couldn't be in the fourth Terminator, because I was Governor. So they did the fourth one without me, it made me cry a little bit. But I did say, 'I'll be back,' so now I'm back again and it's going to be really terrific."
Yes, the original Terminator is definitely back this time around. And you can see "Terminator: Genesis" on July 1, 2015.
Today sees the release of Identity, the latest album from Christian artist and 'American Idol' alumt Colton Dixon. It's a heartfelt, ambitious and anthemic effort, worthy of your attention.
'God is tempting me'; 'It's God's fault'; 'The devil made me do it.' We use many creative excuses to rationalise our sin!
- 6 Scripture verses about the heart – and why they don't mean what you think
- Study shows 'religious' countries are worse at science. What does this really tell us?
- 5 truths to cling to in the midst of uncertainty
- 'Identity' by Colton Dixon: An ambitious, vibrant and hopeful anthem
- Don't blame Islam, don't blame religion: It's people that make the world violent
- Persevering when times are tough: 6 scriptures to help you keep going
- Is it ever God's fault when we sin?
- Music in church can be a battlefield. So what's the point of it?
- In His Grip: A guide to Christian email sign-offs
- Pastor reveals horror of child sacrifices in Uganda, claims murder of innocents is big business
- Christianity is 'over' in Iraq, but 'God is not dead despite terrible persecution,' says 'Vicar of Baghdad'
- Archbishop of Canterbury: 'Christ's love and self-sacrifice will triumph over evil and despair'
- In Afghanistan, more than 1 in 10 babies die at birth. Here's why – and how it can change
- #PrayForLondon is the latest #PrayFor hashtag to trend. Sadly, there have been many others
- Fortune's 50 greatest leaders: Who is the one religious figure?