'Terminator 5: Genesis' News: Arnold Schwarzenegger says, 'I'm back again and it's going to be really terrific'
Arnold Schwarzenegger said "I'll be back," and he stayed true to his promise. He is coming back in "Terminator: Genesis." The 5th installment of the movie franchise will be released next year.
Recently, Schwarzenegger spoke with MTV and gave a lot of hints about the upcoming movie. The actor admitted that it has become more challenging to do action movies now that he is 66 years old, but the actor remains unfazed. The last time Schwarzenegger played T-800 was in "Terminator: Rise of the Machines" back in 2003. The problem is that robots don't age, so how will this movie approach that?
Schwarzenegger explained: "The way that the character is written, it's a machine underneath. It's this metal skeleton. But above that is human flesh. And the Terminator's flesh ages, just like any other human being's flesh. Maybe not as fast. But it definitely ages."
When MTV asked him if a young or old Terminator will be seen in the movie, Schwarzenegger answered with a little spoiler: "Terminator deals a lot with time travel, so there will be a younger T-800... and then what that model does later on when it gets reprogrammed, and who gets ahold of him. So it will be all kinds of interesting twists in the movie, but I feel so good."
Schwarzenegger continued to share that he wanted to be in "Terminator 4," but his obligations didn't allow him. "I was upset that I couldn't be in the fourth Terminator, because I was Governor. So they did the fourth one without me, it made me cry a little bit. But I did say, 'I'll be back,' so now I'm back again and it's going to be really terrific."
Yes, the original Terminator is definitely back this time around. And you can see "Terminator: Genesis" on July 1, 2015.
Kourtney Kardashian Depicted As Jesus On The Cross In Large Framed Photo Displayed At Sister Khloe's Home
Is Kourtney Kardashian following the religious footsteps of her brother-in-law Kanye West?
Israel Houghton's Wife Adrienne Bailon Defends Her Faith From Critics: 'Jesus Is Still Working On Me'
"The Real" host Adrienne Houghton, who is married to gospel singer Israel Houghton, is proud to be a Christian. However, there are some people are criticising her lifestyle choices as unbefitting of a true believer.
- Films About Faith: Christian Today's Alternative Oscars 2017
- The Lesson For Labour From Its Forgotten Christian Socialist Leader: For The Greater Good, Corbyn Should Resign
- Five Scriptures For When You're Feeling Confused
- The 21st Century Solution To Displaying 16th Century Luther Artefacts: Print Them In 3D
- 3 Strategies For Online Soul-Protection
- Will A Christian Film Win Best Picture? Christian Today's Oscar Predictions
- Exclusive Michael Gove Interview: On Trump Quitting Early, Not Talking To Cameron And Being A Flawed Christian
- New Planets Have Been Discovered That Could Support Alien Life. Here Are 10 Questions For Christians
- Brand New VeggieTales Brings Godly Vegetables Back To Netflix: Exclusive Clips
- We Have To Help Christians Fleeing Islamic State, Says Egypt's President Sisi
- In France, People Who Speak Against Abortion Will Now Be Treated As Criminals
- Christian Astrophysicist Sees Little Chance Of Alien Life In New Earth-Size Planets Discovered By NASA
- Christian Family Of ISIS Suicide Bomber Believe He Was 'Brainwashed'
- Drive-Through Ash Wednesday Blessings To Be Given Out At This Irish Church
- Opposition To Philippine's President Duterte Turn Historic Event Into Protest March