'Terminator 5: Genesis' News: Arnold Schwarzenegger says, 'I'm back again and it's going to be really terrific'
Arnold Schwarzenegger said "I'll be back," and he stayed true to his promise. He is coming back in "Terminator: Genesis." The 5th installment of the movie franchise will be released next year.
Recently, Schwarzenegger spoke with MTV and gave a lot of hints about the upcoming movie. The actor admitted that it has become more challenging to do action movies now that he is 66 years old, but the actor remains unfazed. The last time Schwarzenegger played T-800 was in "Terminator: Rise of the Machines" back in 2003. The problem is that robots don't age, so how will this movie approach that?
Schwarzenegger explained: "The way that the character is written, it's a machine underneath. It's this metal skeleton. But above that is human flesh. And the Terminator's flesh ages, just like any other human being's flesh. Maybe not as fast. But it definitely ages."
When MTV asked him if a young or old Terminator will be seen in the movie, Schwarzenegger answered with a little spoiler: "Terminator deals a lot with time travel, so there will be a younger T-800... and then what that model does later on when it gets reprogrammed, and who gets ahold of him. So it will be all kinds of interesting twists in the movie, but I feel so good."
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
Schwarzenegger continued to share that he wanted to be in "Terminator 4," but his obligations didn't allow him. "I was upset that I couldn't be in the fourth Terminator, because I was Governor. So they did the fourth one without me, it made me cry a little bit. But I did say, 'I'll be back,' so now I'm back again and it's going to be really terrific."
Yes, the original Terminator is definitely back this time around. And you can see "Terminator: Genesis" on July 1, 2015.
The First Trailer For The Shack Movie Is Here... And It Looks Heartbreaking, Beautiful And Brilliant
Lionsgate have released the initial trailer for The Shack, the movie adaptation of William P Young's best-selling Christian novel.
Veteran film-maker Martin Scorsese has met with Pope Francis to talk about the director's new movie Silence.
- Revelation 7: What's It Like In Heaven?
- 6 Worships Songs You Might Not Know, But Should
- After Trump, What Now For Christians In America? Obama Faith Advisor Speaks Out
- From Bethlehem To Bedford: What If Mary And Joseph Were 21st Century Refugees?
- 10 Brilliant Ways To Countdown To Christmas With Your Kids
- No Women Speakers At Your Christian Event? Here's How That Could Change
- Archbishop Of York: Government Must Not 'Scapegoat' Migrants For Failures In Housing And Jobs
- The First Trailer For The Shack Movie Is Here... And It Looks Heartbreaking, Beautiful And Brilliant
- Trump, Farage, Erdogan, Modi All Make TIME Person Of The Year Shortlist
- Turkey Crackdown Turns On US Christians, Analysts Warn
- Italy In Turmoil After It Rejects Renzi Reforms
- Putin Says Trump 'Clever', Will Understand New Responsibilities
- Rebels Say They Won't Leave Aleppo; Syrian Army Sees Operation Over In Weeks
- Mourners Gather At Church To Remember Oakland Fire Victims