Stanley Cup 2013 Finals live stream: Watch online Game 3 Blackhawks vs Bruins NHL hockey
The NFL Stanley Cup Final 2013 Game 3 takes place on Monday night with the Boston Bruins playing host to the Chicago Blackhawks. There has been nothing to separate the teams through the first two games in Chicago, and things are likely to remain tight tonight.
The Stanley Cup Final 2013 Game 3 will start at 8 p.m. ET.
This will be a critical game in deciding who will be crowned champions at the end of this series. After two games in Chicago things are level at 1-1 as the teams meet in Boston, and whoever wins tonight will have a big advantage as things move forward.
There have been 4 overtime periods in the opening two games, and pundits are not predicting anything will change for Game 3 – things are likely to remain just as close despite the change of venue.
Game 1 saw Chicago come out on top after a marathon game in which there were three overtime periods played. The Bruins' heads could have gone down after that demoralizing loss, but they bounced back in Game 2, and after another overtime period they managed to pull things back level in the series to ensure they returned to Boston for Game 3 all square.
The Blackhawks are likely to try and keep the puck as much as possible and dominate possession tonight. They will hope their raw speed will cause problems for the hosts, and that they can score an away win tonight. Meanwhile, the Bruins will likely be very physical tonight and attempt to score some big turnovers to turn things their way.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Sikh Woman Converts To Christianity After Praying To Jesus
- 3 Things Jesus' Death Teaches Us About Humanity
- I Was Kicked Out Of Turkey For Being A Christian
- Children Fleeing ISIS In Mosul Find Sanctuary
- Rick Warren: How To Respond When Someone Hurts You
- Why Practising Christian Mindfulness Doesn't Mean Turning Buddhist
- Why The Pope's Historic Trip To Sweden Is So Significant
- Will Christians And Muslims Be Able To Live Side By Side In Iraq After ISIS?
- Sexual Violence: Why Christians Have To Talk About It
- Ancient Papyrus Discovered In Israel Reveals Mystery Of King's Maidservant
- Christians And Muslims Join Forces In Pakistan To Save Nine-Year-Old Boy From Blasphemy Charge
- Young Iraqi Christian Girl Who Forgave ISIS 'Joyful' About Returning Home After Liberation
- Christianity Is In Danger Of Disappearing For Good From Iraq Even After Defeat Of ISIS
- 20 Chinese Christians Beaten And Couple Imprisoned For Hanging Cross In Home
- Ireland's Conservative Abortion Laws Could Be Liberalised