Stanley Cup 2013 Finals live stream: Watch online Game 2 Bruins vs Blackhawks NHL hockey
The Stanley Cup 2013 Finals Game 2 takes place on Saturday night with the Boston Bruins going on the road against the Chicago Blackhawks in a showdown that could prove pivotal as to who will take the title this year.
Nathan Horton was questionable for this game all week, however, it appears as though he will be available for tonight's big game as he took part in the Bruins pre-game skate on Saturday morning, and gave all indications he would be fit and raring to go.
That will be a massive lift for his team as they try to level the series after losing Game 1 to the Blackhawks.
Speaking about Horton's availability, linemate David Krejci said prior to the game: "This is the final and Horty's been there before and he knows how it feels when you get hurt and you can't finish it off. He's going to do everything he can to finish this series off."
The Bruins need to win tonight or they will have a long way back in this series. They will want to do everything possible to avoid going 2-0 down, which would put Chicago well on the offensive going forward.
Having Horton supporting Krejci, the playoffs' leading scorer, would certainly help them as they look to level things up tonight.
Even though Horton will be available it's quite clear he will be playing not completely at 100 percent. Although that may not bother too many as he has played with a separated shoulder since it was injured in a fight with Jarome Iginla on April 20.
His injured shoulder has popped out and been put back in several occasions since then, and it is likely he will try to warrior on through the Stanley Cup Finals and then look to have surgery in the offseason.
The game is scheduled to start at 8 p.m. ET.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Are Churches Really As Unwelcoming As Surveys Say?
- Why Pope Francis May Get The Cold Shoulder In Sweden
- God & The Presidency: The Faith of Dwight D Eisenhower
- Why I Left Church And Why I'm Going Back Again
- Out Of The Darkness: How God Transformed A Violent Criminal
- Doctor Strange: The Most Theological Marvel Movie So Far
- The Church And Argentina's Dirty War: Why The Vatican Needs To Open Its Files
- Sikh Woman Converts To Christianity After Praying To Jesus
- 3 Things Jesus' Death Teaches Us About Humanity
- Religious Freedom 'Is A Litmus Test Of Overall Freedom' Says EU Special Envoy
- 4 Countries Where Christians Are Persecuted For Their Faith
- Cathedral Lit Red In Solidarity With Persecuted Christians
- EU Parliament Votes To Protect Christians In Iraq After ISIS Is Defeated
- Vatican To Host Concert For The Poor And Homeless
- Jesus' 'Burial Slab' Uncovered For First Time In Centuries