Stanley Cup 2013 Finals live stream: Watch online Game 2 Bruins vs Blackhawks NHL hockey
The Stanley Cup 2013 Finals Game 2 takes place on Saturday night with the Boston Bruins going on the road against the Chicago Blackhawks in a showdown that could prove pivotal as to who will take the title this year.
Nathan Horton was questionable for this game all week, however, it appears as though he will be available for tonight's big game as he took part in the Bruins pre-game skate on Saturday morning, and gave all indications he would be fit and raring to go.
That will be a massive lift for his team as they try to level the series after losing Game 1 to the Blackhawks.
Speaking about Horton's availability, linemate David Krejci said prior to the game: "This is the final and Horty's been there before and he knows how it feels when you get hurt and you can't finish it off. He's going to do everything he can to finish this series off."
The Bruins need to win tonight or they will have a long way back in this series. They will want to do everything possible to avoid going 2-0 down, which would put Chicago well on the offensive going forward.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
Having Horton supporting Krejci, the playoffs' leading scorer, would certainly help them as they look to level things up tonight.
Even though Horton will be available it's quite clear he will be playing not completely at 100 percent. Although that may not bother too many as he has played with a separated shoulder since it was injured in a fight with Jarome Iginla on April 20.
His injured shoulder has popped out and been put back in several occasions since then, and it is likely he will try to warrior on through the Stanley Cup Finals and then look to have surgery in the offseason.
The game is scheduled to start at 8 p.m. ET.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Faith, Hope, And Politics: The Book You Need To Read In 2017
- Would Jesus Burn The Stars And Stripes?
- 3 Biblical Truths To Stand On When The World Shakes
- 7 Tips For Making The Most Of A Short Term Mission Trip
- Thousands Sign Petitions In Support Of Fixer Upper Stars Chip And Joanna Gaines
- The Rapture In Three Weeks? This Christian Computer Scientist Thinks So
- Rare Wycliffe Bible Smashes Estimate, Sells For $1.7 Million
- Revelation 7: What's It Like In Heaven?
- Trump, Farage, Erdogan, Modi All Make TIME Person Of The Year Shortlist
- More People Turning to Christ in Nepal, Which Now Hosts Over 1 Million Believers and 8,000 Churches
- Christians From Egypt Seek Refuge in Cyprus After Experiencing Brutal Persecution
- Can Muslim Women Watch Beheadings? In Response, ISIS Radio Talk Show Speaks of Modesty Amid Brutality
- Christian Couple Rewarded for Their Faith as Their Conjoined Twins Survive Risky Separation Surgeries
- Assyrian Christians Explain Why They Are Prepared To Form A Militia To Stop ISIS
- Persecution Of Christians At An All-Time High In India: Has The World Stopped Caring?