Stanley Cup 2013 Finals live stream: Watch online Game 2 Bruins vs Blackhawks NHL hockey
The Stanley Cup 2013 Finals Game 2 takes place on Saturday night with the Boston Bruins going on the road against the Chicago Blackhawks in a showdown that could prove pivotal as to who will take the title this year.
Nathan Horton was questionable for this game all week, however, it appears as though he will be available for tonight's big game as he took part in the Bruins pre-game skate on Saturday morning, and gave all indications he would be fit and raring to go.
That will be a massive lift for his team as they try to level the series after losing Game 1 to the Blackhawks.
Speaking about Horton's availability, linemate David Krejci said prior to the game: "This is the final and Horty's been there before and he knows how it feels when you get hurt and you can't finish it off. He's going to do everything he can to finish this series off."
The Bruins need to win tonight or they will have a long way back in this series. They will want to do everything possible to avoid going 2-0 down, which would put Chicago well on the offensive going forward.
Having Horton supporting Krejci, the playoffs' leading scorer, would certainly help them as they look to level things up tonight.
Even though Horton will be available it's quite clear he will be playing not completely at 100 percent. Although that may not bother too many as he has played with a separated shoulder since it was injured in a fight with Jarome Iginla on April 20.
His injured shoulder has popped out and been put back in several occasions since then, and it is likely he will try to warrior on through the Stanley Cup Finals and then look to have surgery in the offseason.
The game is scheduled to start at 8 p.m. ET.
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Billy Graham: 5 ways Christians can cope with the 'violence and destruction' all around
- Why we should think twice before singing 'Great is thy faithfulness'
- 'Hold onto Jesus' says priest and recovering alcoholic in video published after his death
- The Holocaust survivors who the Pope met at Auschwitz-Birkenau today
- Tim LaHaye and the end times: What should we believe about the end of the world?
- Analysis: How Hillary Clinton's abortion platform is the most liberal in Democrat history
- Jairus' daughter and the sick woman: What links these two stories?
- Finding Dory review: Beautiful and hilarious but too dangerous for my 10-year-old and 93,468 other children
- Who's backing Trump and who's for Clinton? The battle for evangelical endorsements
- 'Soul' leaving a body in China hospital captured on video?
- Turkey's President Erdogan claims West failed to show solidarity over coup attempt
- North Korea bans imports with markings resembling a cross
- Russian humanitarian operation in Syria may be 'ruse', US says
- U.S. President Barack Obama's Muslim half brother Malik says he's voting for Donald Trump
- Religious accommodations available at Rio Olympics: 5 major faiths to have their own space for worship