Stanley Cup 2013 Finals live stream: Watch online Game 2 Bruins vs Blackhawks NHL hockey
The Stanley Cup 2013 Finals Game 2 takes place on Saturday night with the Boston Bruins going on the road against the Chicago Blackhawks in a showdown that could prove pivotal as to who will take the title this year.
Nathan Horton was questionable for this game all week, however, it appears as though he will be available for tonight's big game as he took part in the Bruins pre-game skate on Saturday morning, and gave all indications he would be fit and raring to go.
That will be a massive lift for his team as they try to level the series after losing Game 1 to the Blackhawks.
Speaking about Horton's availability, linemate David Krejci said prior to the game: "This is the final and Horty's been there before and he knows how it feels when you get hurt and you can't finish it off. He's going to do everything he can to finish this series off."
The Bruins need to win tonight or they will have a long way back in this series. They will want to do everything possible to avoid going 2-0 down, which would put Chicago well on the offensive going forward.
Having Horton supporting Krejci, the playoffs' leading scorer, would certainly help them as they look to level things up tonight.
Even though Horton will be available it's quite clear he will be playing not completely at 100 percent. Although that may not bother too many as he has played with a separated shoulder since it was injured in a fight with Jarome Iginla on April 20.
His injured shoulder has popped out and been put back in several occasions since then, and it is likely he will try to warrior on through the Stanley Cup Finals and then look to have surgery in the offseason.
The game is scheduled to start at 8 p.m. ET.
The WWE Royal Rumble 2017 is nearly upon us and fans are hedging their bets as to who will win when The Undertaker and Goldberg enter into the ring.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
- Monster Or Messiah: How Should The Church Respond To Donald Trump?
- Pope Francis: Christians Face Daily Battle With Satan
- 'Can I get a witness?' Whatever happened to sharing our testimonies?
- It's Been 500 Years Since The Reformation. Now Is The Time To Admit We Need Each Other
- What Does The Bible Have To Say About A Trump Presidency?
- Truth And Justice Meet: Why We Should Celebrate The Freedom Of Chelsea Manning
- Unsatisfied At Work? Here's How To Find Fulfilment
- Auschwitz Memorial Museum Director Appeals For Death Camp Staff Documents
- Real Christian Men Do This
- Vietnamese Buddhist Farmer Turns to Christ and Becomes an Evangelist After Jesus Heals His Wife
- Donald Trump, 45th U.S. President, Is 'Secular Cyrus' Prophesied In Isaiah 45, Says Christian Leader
- Philippines' Rodrigo Duterte Strikes Back At Critical Priests, Asks Them, 'What Is Your Moral Ascendancy?'
- Women's March: Hundreds Of Thousands Of Feminist Protesters Gather In Washington Against Trump Agenda
- Blast In Pakistan Vegetable Market Kills At Least 21
- Violent Clashes Between Protesters And Police In Washington Over Trump Inauguration