Stanley Cup 2013 Finals live stream: Watch online Bruins vs Blackhawks Game 5 NHL hockey
The Stanley Cup 2013 Finals Game 5 takes place on Saturday night as the Boston Bruins go on the road to the Chicago Blackhawks in the hope of regaining the lead in the tightly fought series.
The game is scheduled to start at 8 p.m. ET and can be watched online through free live stream via the link provided below.
The Bruins had the opportunity to go 3-1 up in this series in front of their home crowd in Game 4, but they were unable to win again against the Blackhawks. Instead the Blackhawks came out on top after overtime 6-5 to level the series back up at 2-2.
That basically means this series has turned into a best of three match up, and with two of the remaining games set to take place in Chicago they are now the favorites to win the Stanley Cup this year.
However, the Bruins will know that if they can steal a win tonight against the Blackhawks in Chicago their reward will be to take the series back home for Game 6 with the chance to win the Stanley Cup 2013 title in front of their home fans.
This is likely to be a strongly fought affair with nothing much to separate the teams. However, one of the sides will get their noses back out in front tonight and whoever it is will be on the brink of another Stanley Cup title.
The Stanley Cup 2013 Finals Game 5 between the Boston Bruins and the Chicago Blackhawks will start at 8 p.m. ET and can be watched online through free live stream by clicking here.
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Child abuse, the Church and the Goddard inquiry: Why we should all pray it succeeds
- Christian festival bingo: 14 things you'll definitely spot this summer
- 'This world still brims with glory': It's time to rediscover our sense of hope
- Paul Harcourt: It's been a difficult season for New Wine, but we've come out strong
- 3 reasons why giving can be spiritually dangerous
- The one argument that might make a hardline atheist stop and think...
- China's Muslims under threat of religious persecution
- Mike Pence: the evangelical former Catholic who may yet save Donald Trump
- Soul Survivor on the move, last year for sister festival Momentum
- Erdogan shuts schools and charities as he tightens grip on Turkey
- Ted Cruz 'not a Christian' after refusing to endorse Trump
- FBI special agent called out for omitting God from U.S. Pledge of Allegiance
- Have Western churches and governments abandoned millions of Christians in this 'fractured country'?
- Christianity is this ancient country's key to survival: Where people defend their faith 'to the last drop of blood'
- New exhibition at Durham shows spread of early Christianity in Britain