Stanley Cup 2013 Finals live stream: Watch online Bruins vs Blackhawks Game 5 NHL hockey
The Stanley Cup 2013 Finals Game 5 takes place on Saturday night as the Boston Bruins go on the road to the Chicago Blackhawks in the hope of regaining the lead in the tightly fought series.
The game is scheduled to start at 8 p.m. ET and can be watched online through free live stream via the link provided below.
The Bruins had the opportunity to go 3-1 up in this series in front of their home crowd in Game 4, but they were unable to win again against the Blackhawks. Instead the Blackhawks came out on top after overtime 6-5 to level the series back up at 2-2.
That basically means this series has turned into a best of three match up, and with two of the remaining games set to take place in Chicago they are now the favorites to win the Stanley Cup this year.
However, the Bruins will know that if they can steal a win tonight against the Blackhawks in Chicago their reward will be to take the series back home for Game 6 with the chance to win the Stanley Cup 2013 title in front of their home fans.
This is likely to be a strongly fought affair with nothing much to separate the teams. However, one of the sides will get their noses back out in front tonight and whoever it is will be on the brink of another Stanley Cup title.
The Stanley Cup 2013 Finals Game 5 between the Boston Bruins and the Chicago Blackhawks will start at 8 p.m. ET and can be watched online through free live stream by clicking here.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- 5 Ways To Cheer Up On Blue Monday
- God, Grant Me The Serenity To Accept The Train Strikes I Cannot Change
- The Death Of John The Baptist: How To See God At Work In Tragedy
- Trump's Inauguration: Why Who Prays Is Always Controversial
- The 6 Religious Leaders Who Will Pray At Trump's Inauguration
- England Has One, America Never Has. Is A State Church A Good Idea?
- Seven Years On: What Haiti Tells Us About Extreme Poverty And The Gospel Of Hope
- She Saved Hundreds Of Twins From Being Murdered. Who Was Mary Slessor?
- 8 Ways We Can Use Technology to Grow Spiritual Disciplines
- Accused Attackers Of Christian Grandmother Stripped Naked By Muslim Mob Walk Free
- 'Demon-Possessed Man Clawed At Me, Uttered Unrepeatable Curses,' Recalls Archbishop After His First Exorcism
- Pope Francis Makes Passionate Appeal For Care Of Child Migrants
- Austria's Far-Right Freedom Party Calls For Ban On 'Fascistic Islam'
- Iraq Special Forces Sweep Mosul University For Remaining Militants
- 'God Requires Me to Forgive You': Kin of Shooting Victims Urge Dylann Roof to Turn to Christ As He Is Sentenced to Death