Stanley Cup 2013 Finals live stream: Watch online Bruins vs Blackhawks Game 5 NHL hockey
The Stanley Cup 2013 Finals Game 5 takes place on Saturday night as the Boston Bruins go on the road to the Chicago Blackhawks in the hope of regaining the lead in the tightly fought series.
The game is scheduled to start at 8 p.m. ET and can be watched online through free live stream via the link provided below.
The Bruins had the opportunity to go 3-1 up in this series in front of their home crowd in Game 4, but they were unable to win again against the Blackhawks. Instead the Blackhawks came out on top after overtime 6-5 to level the series back up at 2-2.
That basically means this series has turned into a best of three match up, and with two of the remaining games set to take place in Chicago they are now the favorites to win the Stanley Cup this year.
However, the Bruins will know that if they can steal a win tonight against the Blackhawks in Chicago their reward will be to take the series back home for Game 6 with the chance to win the Stanley Cup 2013 title in front of their home fans.
This is likely to be a strongly fought affair with nothing much to separate the teams. However, one of the sides will get their noses back out in front tonight and whoever it is will be on the brink of another Stanley Cup title.
The Stanley Cup 2013 Finals Game 5 between the Boston Bruins and the Chicago Blackhawks will start at 8 p.m. ET and can be watched online through free live stream by clicking here.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- 'The gift of failure': Mark Yaconelli on disappointment, grief, hope and redemption
- Pray for believers from one of the world's most secret religions
- Why it's too soon to write off the Church in Europe
- What do you do when you just don't like someone?
- Is the Bible trustworthy or has it been changed?
- The dress code for a disciple of Christ
- Australia: Six pastors and a nun 'arrested' after protest over Nauru detention centre
- Churches must take measures against possible terror attacks, warns security expert
- Iraq: Displaced children taken from camps to fight ISIS
- Murdered nuns praised for lives of service to the poor
- Russell Moore warns politics has become a religion for evangelicals
- Why Indian nationalists object to Mother Teresa being made a saint