Stanley Cup 2013 Finals live stream: Watch online Bruins vs Blackhawks Game 5 NHL hockey
The Stanley Cup 2013 Finals Game 5 takes place on Saturday night as the Boston Bruins go on the road to the Chicago Blackhawks in the hope of regaining the lead in the tightly fought series.
The game is scheduled to start at 8 p.m. ET and can be watched online through free live stream via the link provided below.
The Bruins had the opportunity to go 3-1 up in this series in front of their home crowd in Game 4, but they were unable to win again against the Blackhawks. Instead the Blackhawks came out on top after overtime 6-5 to level the series back up at 2-2.
That basically means this series has turned into a best of three match up, and with two of the remaining games set to take place in Chicago they are now the favorites to win the Stanley Cup this year.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
However, the Bruins will know that if they can steal a win tonight against the Blackhawks in Chicago their reward will be to take the series back home for Game 6 with the chance to win the Stanley Cup 2013 title in front of their home fans.
This is likely to be a strongly fought affair with nothing much to separate the teams. However, one of the sides will get their noses back out in front tonight and whoever it is will be on the brink of another Stanley Cup title.
The Stanley Cup 2013 Finals Game 5 between the Boston Bruins and the Chicago Blackhawks will start at 8 p.m. ET and can be watched online through free live stream by clicking here.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- 6 Worships Songs You Might Not Know, But Should
- After Trump, What Now For Christians In America? Obama Faith Advisor Speaks Out
- From Bethlehem To Bedford: What If Mary And Joseph Were 21st Century Refugees?
- 10 Brilliant Ways To Countdown To Christmas With Your Kids
- No Women Speakers At Your Christian Event? Here's How That Could Change
- Archbishop Of York: Government Must Not 'Scapegoat' Migrants For Failures In Housing And Jobs
- The First Trailer For The Shack Movie Is Here... And It Looks Heartbreaking, Beautiful And Brilliant
- Buzzfeed, Fixer Upper, And Gay Marriage: 3 Questions To Ask
- Why We Need To Stop Calling Our Opponents 'Evil'
- Church in Australia Removing References to Christ, Steering Clear of Religious Symbols?
- Anglican Pastor May End Up in Jail in California for Offering Prayers for Women Entering Abortion Facility
- 18 Islamists Arrested in Egypt for Burning Down Christian Homes
- South Koreans march close to presidential Blue House demanding Park resign
- Malaysia says Myanmar violence against Muslim Rohingya 'ethnic cleansing'
- Bodies of Chapecoense Plane Crash Victims Returned To Grieving Brazilian Home Town