Stanley Cup 2013 Finals live stream: Watch online Blackhawks vs Bruins Game 4 NHL hockey
The Stanley Cup Final 2013 Game 4 takes place on Wednesday night with the Chicago Blackhawks again on the road to the Boston Bruins.
The Blackhawks will see this as a must win game because if they fall 3-1 behind in the series they will have to go on a four game winning streak to pull the series back their way. The game starts at 8 p.m. ET and can be watched online through free live stream via the link provided below.
If the Blackhawks are going to pull a win out the bag tonight they will have to up their fight and intensity. Their offense was too easily blunted in Game 3 and they left the night without penetrating the Bruins' goal even once. That's simply not good enough and they must find a way to get through the Boston defense if they are to stand any chance.
To that end they will be looking to forward Marian Hossa to come back into the side and cause more problems than replacement Ben Smith was able to cause in Game 3. Hossa's presence up front will be a huge boost for the Blackhawks and if he can help provide more options in the final third then Chicago could have a chance of upsetting Boston in front of their home fans.
But they will realize that the Bruins have only given up one goal in their last three home playoff games, and they have been near perfect at shutting up shop at the back. The combination of Tuukka Rask, Zdeno Chara, Dennis Seidenberg and Patrice Bergeron has been too good for many offensive players and they are what stand between Chicago and the Stanley Cup.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Pope Francis: Christians Face Daily Battle With Satan
- 'Can I get a witness?' Whatever happened to sharing our testimonies?
- It's Been 500 Years Since The Reformation. Now Is The Time To Admit We Need Each Other
- What Does The Bible Have To Say About A Trump Presidency?
- Truth And Justice Meet: Why We Should Celebrate The Freedom Of Chelsea Manning
- Unsatisfied At Work? Here's How To Find Fulfilment
- Auschwitz Memorial Museum Director Appeals For Death Camp Staff Documents
- Real Christian Men Do This
- Hope Amid Crisis: Testimonies Of Christian Transformation In War-Torn Syria
- The Gambia Explainer: What Will Happen Next?
- 145,000 Indian Children Without Support As Compassion's Funds Cut Off By Government
- Holy Spirit 'Stirring' In War-Ravaged Aleppo As Muslims Seek Refuge in Christian Prayer Tents
- Germany Rejecting 'Almost All' Applications for Asylum of Christian Refugees, Pastor Reveals
- 'There's a God Up There': Last Man on the Moon Who Marvelled At 'Majestic' Earth Passes Into Eternity
- €700 Fine For Artist Who 'Defiled Church' By Doing Press-Ups On The Altar