Speedboat accident: BSkyB senior executive Nicholas Milligan killed
Police have named the man killed in a speedboat accident in Padstow, Cornwall, as TV executive Nicholas Milligan.
The 51-year-old was a senior executive with BSkyB and founding director of Channel 5.
He was killed along with his eight-year-old daughter in the accident on Sunday.
Four other family members, 39-year-old wife Victoria, four-year-old son Kit, and daughters Olivia,10, and Amber, 12, were injured in the accident.
His brother, Max, paid tribute to Milligan as an "extremely loving father, husband, son and brother, who doted on his family".
A local vicar out walking with his wife captured the aftermath of the accident on video. The footage shows the boat circling out of control before another boat comes alongside.
The boat was brought under control by a speedboat instructor who managed to jump aboard the vessel.
Bishop of St Asaph Gregory Cameron, who designed the coin, is one of the Anglican Communion's leading experts on Eastern Christianity.
More than 2,000 students at the top US evangelical Christian university, Liberty, have come out against Donald Trump despite the Republican nominee having been controversially backed by the university's own president, Jerry Falwell Jr.
- Children Fleeing ISIS In Mosul Find Sanctuary
- Rick Warren: How To Respond When Someone Hurts You
- Why Practising Christian Mindfulness Doesn't Mean Turning Buddhist
- Why The Pope's Historic Trip To Sweden Is So Significant
- Will Christians And Muslims Be Able To Live Side By Side In Iraq After ISIS?
- Sexual Violence: Why Christians Have To Talk About It
- Power Women: The Villagers Standing Up Against Sierra Leone's Rapists
- 3 Ancient Prayers That Will Help You Encounter God In A New Way
- Is Your Giving Doing More Harm Than Good?
- Christians Still At Risk Of Extinction In Iraq Even After Defeat Of ISIS
- US Missionary: I Was Kicked Out Of Turkey For Being A Christian
- Child Refugees From Calais Head For Britain As France Prepares To Demolish Jungle
- Pope Urges Venezuelan Leader To Negotiate With Opposition Amid Crisis
- Twelve Christians Reportedly Killed In Al-Shabaab Kenya Attack
- 'It Was A Miracle': The Christian Students Who Narrowly Escaped Death By Islamic State