Speedboat accident: BSkyB senior executive Nicholas Milligan killed
Police have named the man killed in a speedboat accident in Padstow, Cornwall, as TV executive Nicholas Milligan.
The 51-year-old was a senior executive with BSkyB and founding director of Channel 5.
He was killed along with his eight-year-old daughter in the accident on Sunday.
Four other family members, 39-year-old wife Victoria, four-year-old son Kit, and daughters Olivia,10, and Amber, 12, were injured in the accident.
His brother, Max, paid tribute to Milligan as an "extremely loving father, husband, son and brother, who doted on his family".
A local vicar out walking with his wife captured the aftermath of the accident on video. The footage shows the boat circling out of control before another boat comes alongside.
The boat was brought under control by a speedboat instructor who managed to jump aboard the vessel.
Churches and other places of worship will receive £2.4m for security measures to help protect them following a spike in hate crimes reported since the EU referendum result.
Lisa Bevere shares how she felt when she wasn't included in the list of top 100 female ministers in America
American minister Lisa Bevere feels ashamed to remember the "sadly true and embarrassingly ridiculous story" of how she acted when she found out she was not included in the list of top 100 female ministers in America.
- Star Trek Beyond: searching for hope in a godless universe
- Controversial evangelist, activist and bestselling 'Left Behind' author dies aged 90
- Scotland's Christian 'saint in the making' Margaret Sinclair to star in new play
- The burning issue: Why the Church has got to start talking about hell
- Come to church this week for poets, rock stars, circus skills and 'champing'
- Lead us not into the temptations of Twitter, warns Pope Francis
- Vice-President Kaine? Find out six facts about his faith
- How your holidays can still be holy days
- Child abuse, the Church and the Goddard inquiry: Why we should all pray it succeeds
- Why Pope Francis may not be particularly welcome in Poland
- Religious people oppose genetic engineering to enhance human abilities
- Jacques Hamel: The humble priest who was 'treasured' by the community
- Many thousands of displaced children in Nigeria on brink of starvation
- Florida Gators' Cristian Garcia credits God with using him to stop alleged sexual assault on a woman
- Senior Church leader warns of 'copycat killings' after French priest has throat slit