Speedboat accident: BSkyB senior executive Nicholas Milligan killed
Police have named the man killed in a speedboat accident in Padstow, Cornwall, as TV executive Nicholas Milligan.
The 51-year-old was a senior executive with BSkyB and founding director of Channel 5.
He was killed along with his eight-year-old daughter in the accident on Sunday.
Four other family members, 39-year-old wife Victoria, four-year-old son Kit, and daughters Olivia,10, and Amber, 12, were injured in the accident.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
His brother, Max, paid tribute to Milligan as an "extremely loving father, husband, son and brother, who doted on his family".
A local vicar out walking with his wife captured the aftermath of the accident on video. The footage shows the boat circling out of control before another boat comes alongside.
The boat was brought under control by a speedboat instructor who managed to jump aboard the vessel.
The tradition of offering Bibles in hotel rooms could be in decline as increasing numbers of guests access spiritual literature via apps on their phones.
Paddy Power's founder and former chief executive secretly lobbied against high-speed betting terminals that allow pundits to gamble £300 per minute.
- Revelation 7: What's It Like In Heaven?
- 6 Worships Songs You Might Not Know, But Should
- After Trump, What Now For Christians In America? Obama Faith Advisor Speaks Out
- From Bethlehem To Bedford: What If Mary And Joseph Were 21st Century Refugees?
- 10 Brilliant Ways To Countdown To Christmas With Your Kids
- No Women Speakers At Your Christian Event? Here's How That Could Change
- Archbishop Of York: Government Must Not 'Scapegoat' Migrants For Failures In Housing And Jobs
- The First Trailer For The Shack Movie Is Here... And It Looks Heartbreaking, Beautiful And Brilliant
- Trump, Farage, Erdogan, Modi All Make TIME Person Of The Year Shortlist
- Turkey Crackdown Turns On US Christians, Analysts Warn
- Italy In Turmoil After It Rejects Renzi Reforms
- Putin Says Trump 'Clever', Will Understand New Responsibilities
- Rebels Say They Won't Leave Aleppo; Syrian Army Sees Operation Over In Weeks
- Mourners Gather At Church To Remember Oakland Fire Victims